not only was Agatha immensely skilled
能轻松驾驭各种食材
with a palette knife and a butter-cream flourish…
-门德尔来了 -藏起来
– Mendl. – Go.
她还非常勇敢
she was also very brave.
我相信她生来如此
I believe she was born that way.
有样东西不见了
Something’s missing.
一份重要文件
A crucial document,
要么被拿错了 要么就是被毁了
either misplaced or, conceivably, destroyed.
我不知道它的内容 不知道它写了什么
I don’t know what it contains, I don’t know what it represents,
我不知道它是什么
I don’t know what it is,
但它的足迹和踪影到处都是
but there are traces and shadows of it everywhere.
我不是想警告你
Now, I don’t want to alarm you,
我也不希望你的继承权
and I don’t expect to see any significant change
在法官的最终判决中
in the magistrate’s ultimate
发生什么大的变化
decision vis-a-vis your own inheritance,
但由于这起死亡案的特殊性
but, especially given the circumstances of the death,
再加上
as well as the disappearance
关键证人瑟奇·X的消失
of the key witness in the murder case, Serge X,
我建议我们将这件事
I suggest that we immediately bring this matter
交给市督察来处理
to the attention of the municipal inspector
这样就能保证
so that there can be absolutely no question
将来不会有什么不当之处
of impropriety at any future date.
-同意吗 -不同意
– Agreed? – Not agreed.
-不同意吗 -不同意
– Not agreed? – Not agreed.
我能问你个问题吗 维尔莫
Can I ask you a question, Vilmos?
可以 德米特里
Yes, Dmitri?
-你是为谁工作的 -什么
– Who are you working for? – I beg your pardon?
你是为谁工作的
Who are you working for?
我还以为你是我们的律师呢
I thought you’re supposed to be our lawyer.
确切来说 我是遗产的执行人
Well, in point of fact, I’m the executor of the estate.
在这种情况下 我代表的是死者
In this particular situation, I represent the deceased.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的 我的佣金包含在
Yeah. A provision for my fees was included in the…
你就睁一只眼闭一只眼吧 同意吗
Just wrap it up and don’t make waves. Agreed?
我是律师
I’m an attorney.
我有责任按法律办事
I’m obligated to proceed according to the rule of law.
不同意
Not agreed.
情况糟透了 姐♥妹♥们♥
This stinks, sisters.
他刚才把我的猫从窗户扔出去了吗
Did he just throw my cat out the window?
没有吧
I don’t think so.
-有吗 -乔普林
– No. Did he? – Jopling?
好了
Okay.
阿加莎 我有件事瞒着你
There’s something I haven’t told you, Agatha.
-你说 -我们偷了幅画
– Okay. – We stole a painting.
非常值钱 说实话可能值500万
It’s very valuable, maybe five million Klubecks, in fact.
不知道有没有人注意到那幅画不见了
I don’t know if anyone’s even noticed it’s missing yet,
但我可能会出事…
but if something should happen to me…
你偷了画
You steal art?
一幅画 不管怎样
One picture. Anyway,
我们需要为你的生计做个计划
we need to make a plan for your survival.
把这个收起来 是暗号♥
Hide this. It’s in code and
可能要用放大镜才能看清
you might need a magnifying glass to read it,
但上面有说明
but it tells you exactly where
在哪能找到《拿苹果的男孩》
and how to find Boy with Apple.
别接受少于零售价一半的价格 还有…
Don’t take less than half the retail asking price. Also…
泽罗 我是面包师
Zero, I’m a baker.
你是糕点师
You’re a pastry chef.
我不是销赃妹 要是这算行话
I’m not a fence, if that’s the term.
我不卖♥♥偷来的东西
I don’t trade in stolen property.
我说错了 她遗嘱里留给他的
I said it wrong. She willed it to him.
睡觉
Go to sleep.
是 门德尔先生
Yes, Herr Mendl.
-把这个收起来 -不
– Hide this. – No.
好吧 不过好歹拿着
Okay, but take it anyway.
存衣凭证
波斯猫
(已死亡)
下一站 伯尔尼美术馆
15分钟后闭馆
14分钟后闭馆
禁止入内
第二天上午 贝克先生收到了
The next morning, Herr Becker received a peculiar,
科瓦克办公室发来的特殊紧急通知
last-minute notice from the office of Deputy Kovacs,
告知推迟原定的会议 永久推迟
postponing their scheduled meeting, in perpetuity.
19号♥检查站 补给站
3天后
19号♥检查站 隧♥道♥B
我们行动
Let’s blow.
厨房♥
-你们怎么出去的 -闭上你的臭嘴
– How did you get out there? – Shut the fuck up.
这些人要逃跑
These guys are trying to escape.
搞什么 怕别人听不见啊
What’s wrong with you, you goddamn snitch?
警卫 警卫
Guard! Guard!
是你啊 谢谢 谢谢 好心人
It’s you. Thank you. Thank you, you sweet, kind man.
警卫宿舍
好了
Okay.
排气口
应该算打了个平手吧
I suppose you’d call that a draw.
晚上好
Good evening.
我来介绍一下 小粉
Let me introduce you. Pinky,
老狼 路德维格 这是伟大的泽罗
Wolf, Ludwig, this is the divine Zero.
冈瑟命丧地窑了
Gunther was slain in the catacombs.
各位 天知道
Well, boys, who knows
我们何时还会再见面 不过如果有一天
when we’ll all meet again, but if one day…
停
Hold it.
19号♥检查站 补给站
没时间闲扯了
No time to gab.
古斯塔夫先生 照顾好自己
Take care of yourself, Mr. Gustave.
好运 孩子
Good luck, kid.
-哪条路是去避难所的 -我没找到
– Which way to the safe house? – I couldn’t find one.
没有避难所 真的吗
No safe house? Really?
没人能帮我们了吗
We’re completely on our own out here?
恐怕是的 我问过一圈了 可是…
I’m afraid so. I asked around, but…
我明白 太冒险了
I understand. Too risky.
我们就随机应变吧
We’ll just have to wing it, I suppose.
先来乔装一下
Let’s put on our disguises.
-我们穿这样就是乔装了 -不
– We’re wearing them. – No, we’re not.
我说过要假胡子和假鼻子之类的
We said false whiskers and fake noses and so on.
你没带吗
You didn’t bring any?
我想你反正会长胡子出来
I thought you were growing one.
假的容易露馅 不是吗
And it wouldn’t look realistic, would it?
不 做好了就能以假乱真
No, when done properly, they’re perfectly convincing.
不过我知道了 就这样吧
But I take your point. So be it.
给我喷点华丽香氛
Give me a few squirts of L’air de Panache,
求你了 行吗
please, will you?
我喷点香水都不行吗
Can I not get a squirt, even?
我忘带了
I forgot the L’air de Panache.
不是吧 你居然忘了带华丽香氛
Honestly, you forgot the L’air de Panache?
难以置信 你怎么能这样
I don’t believe it. How could you?
我刚从监狱出来 泽罗
I’ve been in jail, Zero!
你知道这有多屈辱吗
Do you understand how humiliating this is?
我浑身臭味
I smell.
真了不起
That’s just marvelous, isn’t it?
我猜这是你在家乡养成的习惯
I suppose this is to be expected back in…
你家乡是哪儿来着
Where do you come from again?
-萨里姆贾巴特 -没错
– Aq Salim al-Jabat. – Precisely.
我猜这就是
I suppose this is to be expected
你在萨里姆贾巴特养成的习惯
back in Aq Salim al-Jabat
在那里 人们最珍贵的财产是
where one’s prized possessions
一堆脏地毯和一只快要饿死的山羊
are a stack of filthy carpets and a starving goat,
人们睡在帐篷里
and one sleeps behind a tent
靠吃野枣和甲虫为生
flap and survives on wild dates and scarabs.
但我不是这么教你的
But it’s not how I trained you.
真不明白你为什么
What on God’s earth possessed you to leave
要离开生你养你的故乡
the homeland where you obviously belong
身无分文地
and travel unspeakable distances
不远万里
to become a penniless immigrant
漂泊到高雅 文明的社会