No. I wouldn’t want to wake anyone up.
不了我不想打扰其他人
We won’t.
不会的
Let’s go inside.
我们进去吧
Wait a minute.
等等
Is anything wrong?
怎么了?
No. I was just thinking.
没什么我在想…
It’s still early.
现在还早着呢
Maybe we could do something, go somewhere else.
我们还可以去别的地方玩
All right.
好啊
Where are we going?
我们去哪里?
I’m trying to think of… where there’s a place to have a drink around here.
我在想附近有什么地方 可以喝酒的
Isn’t there one at the taft hotel
不是有一间泰福酒店吗?
What is the matter?
怎么了?
Nothing. I’ m just wondering if they have a bar or not.
没什么 我不知道那里有没有酒吧
I mean, let’s go see.
我们去看看吧
Let’s go see if they do or not.
看看那里有没有
Listen, Elaine, it seems to me that there isn’t a bar here.
伊琳据我所知
I mean, as far as I know.
这里似乎没有酒吧哦
Of course there is. Look, there’s the palm room right there.
当然有了就在那里
Good evening.
晚安
Hello. How are you, sir?
你好你好先生
Good evening, Mr. Gladstone.
晚上好格莱斯登先生
Hello again.
你好
Hi, Mr. Gladstone. How are you this evening?
格莱斯登先生晚上好啊
Benjamin?
班?
Let’s get out of here, Elaine. Let’s go somewhere else.
我们走吧伊琳 去其他地方
Do they know you? Of course not.
他们认识你吗? 当然不认识了
Good evening, sir. Come on, Elaine, we’re leaving.
晚上好先生 伊琳我们走吧
Mr. Gladstone, how are you?
格莱斯登先生你好吗?
Benjamin, what’s happening? I don’t know.
班到底怎么了? 我不知道
They must think I look like this guy Gladstone.
他们把我当成 是什么格莱斯登先生了
Hello, Mr. Braniff.
你好布迪夫先生
Elaine, I like you. Ilike you so much.
伊琳我很喜欢你
Do you believe that?
你相信我吗?
Do you? Yes.
是吗? 是的
You’re the first…
你是第一个…
You’re the first thing for so long that I’ ve liked,
我觉得你是第一个…
the first person I could stand to be with.
我想一起生活的人
My whole life is such a waste.
我的一生就那么浪费了
It’s just nothing.
徒劳无功
I’m sorry. I’ll take you home now.
不好意思我现在送你回家
Benjamin, are you having an affair with someone?
班你是不是因为 某个人而烦恼?
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry. That’s not my business.
对不起那是你的私事
It just happened.
已经发生了
It’s just this thing that happened along with everything else.
就像其他事情那样发生了
Can you understand that?
你明白吗?
Was she married or something?
她结了婚?
Yes.
是的
With a family?
有家庭?
Yes. She had a husband and a son.
是的有丈夫和孩子
Did they ever find out? No.
他们发现了吗? 没有
And it’s all over now?
说完了吗?
Yes.
是的
I’m glad.
我很开心
Can we do something tomorrow?
我们明天去做别的好吗?
All right.
好啊
During the day we’ll go for a drive or something.
我们可以开车去兜风
Ok.

You sure you really want to? Yes.
你真的想去吗? 是的
Because I wouldn’t want you to do it unless you really wanted to.
我希望你是真的愿意
I do.
我愿意
You do?
真的?
Benjamin, I really do. Shh!
班我真的愿意嘘!
Drive down the block.
一直开下去
Mrs. Robinson,
罗宾森太太
Elaine and I have a date. We’re going for a drive.
我和伊琳约好了去兜风
Do exactly as I say.
按我说的做
Now it seems to me… Listen to me very carefully, Benjamin.
我觉得你… 听清楚了班
You are not to see Elaine again ever.
你以后不要再和伊琳见面
Those are my orders. Is that clear?
那是我的命令你听到了吗?
Mrs. Robinson, do you think…
罗宾森太太我…
I can make things quite unpleasant.
我可以把事情搞砸的
How?
怎样?
In order to keep Elaine away from you, I’ m prepared to tell her everything.
为了让伊琳远离你 我会把所有的事都说出来
I don’t believe you.
我不敢相信
Then you’d better start believing me.
那你最好相信了
I just don’t believe you would do that.
很难想象你会这样做
Try me.
试试吧
God damn it.
该死的
Elaine! Elaine!
伊琳! 伊琳!
Benjamin. I’ m coming up!
班我上来了!
I’m not dressed yet.
我还没穿衣服啊
Benjamin, I said I wasn’t dressed.
班我说我还没穿衣服啊
You’ve got to go over the back fence, and I’ II meet you on the corner.
你从后门出去我在那里等你
What’s the matter? Hurry. Put your shoes on.
发生什么事了? 快点把鞋穿了
Benjamin.

Benjamin, what are you doing? Elaine…
你在做什么? 伊琳…
Elaine, I have to tell you something. What is it?
我要告诉你一件事 什么事?
That woman… Woman?
那个女人…女人?
The woman that older woman that I told you about…
我和你说过的那个女人…
You mean that one? Yes. The married woman.
你说那个? 是的结了婚那个
That wasn’t just some woman. What are you telling me?
她不是其他人 为什么这样说?
Benjamin, would you just tell me what this is about?
班告诉我到底怎么了?
Oh, no. Elaine.
噢不伊琳
Oh, my god. Please.
天啊求你
Get out of here. Don’t cry.
出去不要哭
Get out! Get out!
出去! 出去!
Out! Get out!
出去!
Good-bye, Benjamin.
再见班
Say that again?
再说一次?
I’m going to marry Elaine Robinson.
我要娶伊琳
Well, well, well! What’s happening?
好啊好啊! 怎么了?
Ben says that he and Elaine are getting married.
班说他和伊琳就要结婚了
I don’t believe it.
真的难以置信
That’s what he says, Right? I’ m going up to berkeley today.
你是这样说吗? 我今天就去伯克莱
Oh, Ben, It ‘s so exciting!
噢班太好了!
Come on. We’ve got to call the Robinsons.
我们要给罗宾森夫妇打个电♥话♥
We’ve got something to celebrate.
要好好庆祝一下
No. I think you’ll want to wait on that.
我想还不是时候
Oh, they don’t know? No, they don’t.
噢他们还不知道? 是的
When did you decide all this? About an hour ago.
你什么时候决定的? 大概一小时前
Wait a minute. You talked to Elaine this morning?
等等 你今天早上和伊琳说的吗?
No. She doesn’t know about it.
不她还不知道
You mean she doesn’t know that you’re coming up to berkeley?
你是说她还不知道 你要去伯克莱?
No. Actually, she doesn’t know about us getting married yet.
不其实她还不知道我 们要结婚的事
Well, when did you two talk this over?
那你们两个商量过吗?
We haven’t. You haven’t?
还没有还没有?
Ben, this whole idea sounds pretty half -baked.
班你的面包只烤了一半啊
No, it’s not. It’s completely baked.
不已经烤好了
It’s a decision I’ ve made.
那是我作出的决定
Well, what makes you think she wants to marry you?
那你怎么认为她想嫁给你?
She doesn’t. To be perfectly honest, she doesn’t like me.
老实说她不喜欢我的
You a student? What’s that? Not exactly.
你是学生? 不算是
I said not exactly, no.
不完全是
What are you then?
那你是什么人?
I’m just sort of traveling through.
我只是路过的旅客
Ilike to know who’s living in my house.
我想了解清楚我的住客
Ilike to know what my boys are up to.
我不想他们带来麻烦
I’m not up to much actually.
我不会的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!