Goddamn right, I am.
当然是了
That’s how you feel about me? That I’ m a sick and disgusting person?
你是这样看我的吗? 我是那么令你讨厌的吗?
Now, don’t start this. What?
别开始什么?
Don’t start acting hurt.
别开始扮作伤心
Don’t you expect me to be a little hurt?
你不希望我会有一点伤心吗?
Mrs. Robinson, you lie there and tell me I’m not good enough for your daughter.
你说的对我配不上你女儿
Did I say that?
我有那样说吗?
In so many words.
你的意思是这样
Benjamin, I want to apologize to you if that’s the impression you got.
班很抱歉我给你留下 那么差的印象
Well, 2 minutes ago you told me I wasn’t good enough for your daughter.
两分钟前你还说 我配不上你女儿
Now you say you’re sorry I got that impression.
现在你又给我道歉
I didn’t mean it.
我无意的
I don’t think you’d be right for each other.
我认为你们是合不来的
I’d never say you aren’t as good a person as she is.
但我不认为你比不上她
You wouldn’t?
真的?
Of course I wouldn’t.
当然是了
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Well, it’s pretty obvious you don’t want me around anymore.
很明显你不希望我再烦着你了
Well, look, uh…
其实…
I was kind of upset there.
刚才我有点不知所措
I’m sorry I said those things.
我为我说的话道歉
It’s all right.
没关系
I think I can understand why I’ m disgusting to you.
我知道自己为什么如此让你讨厌
Oh, no.
噢不
Look, I like you. I wouldn’t keep coming here if I didn’t like you.
我喜欢你的不然我不会来这里
But if it’s sickening for you?
那不是令你很难受的吗?
It’s not.
不是
I enjoy it. I look forward to it. It ‘s the one thing I have to look forward to.
我很享受也很盼望 那是我唯一想去做的
You don’t have to say that.
你不必这样说
Well, I wouldn’t.
我不应该…
I would never say it if it wasn’t true.
我不应该说那些话的
May I stay, then?
那我可以留下来吗?
Yes, please. I want you to.
可以我想你留下来
Thank you. Well, don’t.
谢谢不必谢我
Thank me, because I want you to.
是我想你这样做的
But you won’t ever take Elaine out, will you?
你能答应我不和伊琳约会吗?
I want you to promise me that.
我想你作出承诺
Look, why the hell did you bring this up?
为什么要这样呢?
It never occurred to me to take her out.
我不会和她约会的
Then give me your word you won’t!
那就保证你不会吧!
This is absurd.
真有点荒唐
Promise me, Benjamin.
答应我班
All right, I promise.
好了我答应
For christ’s sake, I promise I’ll never take out Elaine Robinson.
我答应你不和 伊琳.罗宾森约会
Thank you.
谢谢
Benjamin… Let’s not talk about it.
班…我们不要再说了
Let’s not talk at all.
不要再说了
Elaine’s back home soon.
伊琳很快就回来了
I think it might be a nice gesture if you asked her out.
我想应该是你 和她约会的好时机了
I suppose she’s not good enough for you, is that it?
你觉得她不符合你的要求吗?
Look, Elaine Robinson and I do not get along.
伊琳和我是合不来的
How do you know? You haven’t seen her since high school
你怎么知道? 你们从高中开始就没见面了
I suppose your evenings,
你晚上去做的事
whatever you do with them, are just too valuable.
不会比和女孩子 交往更加有价值吧
That has nothing to do with it.
这些和那些没有关系
I guess I’ II just have to tell Mr. Robinson…
我应该告诉罗宾森先生…
that you’re too busy every evening doing god knows what.
你每天晚上都不知道 在做些什么
Now don’t go on like this.
别这样说了
If Benjamin absolutely refuses to take her out…
如果班实在不愿约她出去…
I do.
没错
Then I will simply have to invite all the Robinsons over on Thursday.
那我只能约他们 全家到我们家咯
Well, Braddock, it’s about time you got around to this.
好了应该四处走走了
Hello.
你好
Ben, come on in.
进来吧班
I’m afraid the young lady isn’t quite ready yet.
我想那大小姐还没准备好呢
What would you say to a short one?
你会怎样回答?
Scotch still your drink? Bourbon.
还是喝威士忌吗? 波旁酒
Well, I’ II see if she’s ready.
我去看看她
Listen, this was not my idea. This was my father’s idea.
我不想这样的 是我父亲的想法
Benjamin, I thought I made myself perfectly clear about this.
班我想我已经讲得很清楚的了
Look, we’ll go out to dinner and have a drink, and I’ II bring her right back.
我们就出去坐一下 然后我就把她送回来
Because it was either that or a dinner party for the 2 families.
不然我们两家人 就要一起吃晚餐了
And I’ m afraid I couldn’t quite handle that, if you don’t mind.
我想我应付不了那样
Look, I have no intention of ever taking your precious daughter out again,
我不会再约你的女儿出去的
so don’t get upset about it. I am.
不要那么担心我就是…
I’m extremely upset about it, Benjamin.
非常担心啊班
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
I want you to keep your wits about you tonight.
希望你们今天晚上玩得开心吧
You never know what tricks Ben picked up back there in the east.
你要小心班哦他很狡猾的
You’re living at home now, is that right?
你现在住在家里吗?
Yes.
是的
Do you know what you’re going to do?
你有计划将来做什么吗?
No.
没有
Are you going to graduate school
你想读研究生吗?
No.

Do you always drive like this?
你总是这样驾车的吗?
Yes.
是的
Sit down.
请坐
Why don’t you watch the show?
你为什么不看表演?
Benjamin, do you dislike me for some reason?
班你是不是讨厌我?
No. Why should I
不我怎么会呢?
I don’t know.
我不知道
You’re missing a great effect here.
你错过最精彩的部分了
How do you like that?
你觉得怎样?
Could you do it?
你可以那样做吗?
Go, baby, go!
去啊宝贝!
Stop! Hey!
停啊! 喂!
Elaine, I’ m sorry.
伊琳对不起
Elaine.
伊琳
Would you take me home now?
送我回家好吗?
I’m sorry I took you in there.
我不该把你带到这里
I think I better go home, please.
我应该回家了
Elaine.
伊琳
Where’s the car?
车在哪里?
I just want to tell you something.
我想和你说一些话
I want to go home.
我要回家
But, I just tell you this one thing?
就听我说一件事好吗?
What?
什么?
This whole idea… this date and everything, it was my parents’ idea.
其实… 这次约会只是我父母的主意
They forced me into it.
他们逼我这样做的
That’s very nice of you to tell me.
很感谢你告诉我
No, what I mean is, that’s why I’ ve been acting this way.
不我的意思是 刚才是我刻意做出来的
I’m not like this. I hate myself like this.
我不是那样的人 我讨厌那样做
Listen, could you just stop crying, please?
请你不要再哭了好吗?
No, I couldn’t.
我忍♥不住
Well, could you try? No.
你试一下好吗? 不行啊
I’ve had his feeling ever since I’ ve graduated…
自从我毕业以后…
This kind of compulsion that I have to be rude all the time,
我经常有那种冲动 觉得很烦躁
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗?
Yes, I do.
明白
It’s like I was playing some kind of game,
我觉得就像在玩一种游戏
but the rules don’t make any sense to me.
但规则对我来说毫无意义
They’re being made up by all the wrong people.
都是某些人错误地制♥造♥出来的
No.

I mean, no one makes them up. They seem to make themselves up.
我觉得不是他们去玩游戏 而是他们被游戏玩弄
Say!
喂!
Could I request that you turn that down?
能把音量调小一点吗?
Would you like to come in?
你想进屋里吗?
I could make you some coffee.
我请你喝杯咖啡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!