Thank you.
谢谢
Would you help me with this, please?
帮我一下好吗?
Certainly.

Thank you. You’re welcome.
谢谢不客气
Benjamin, would this be easier for you in the dark?
班在黑暗里你会好过些 对吗?
Mrs. Robinson, I can’t do this.
罗宾森太太我不能这样做
You what? This is all terribly wrong.
你什么? 这样太不应该了
Do you find me undesirable? Oh, no, Mrs. Robinson.
你觉得我不吸引你吗? 噢不是罗宾森太太
I think you’re the most attractive of all my parents’ friends.
我觉得你是我父母的朋友中 最吸引人的一个了
I mean that. I find you desirable, but I…
是真的你很吸引人但我…
For god’s sake, can you imagine my parents?
能想象到我父母会怎样吗?
Can you imagine what they’d say if they just saw us here in this room right now?
如果他们看到 我们在这里会怎么样呢?
What would they say? I have no idea, Mrs. Robinson,
他们会说什么? 我不知道罗宾森太太
but for god’s sake.
但是
They brought me up. They made a good life for me,
他们培育我的 给了我很好的生活
and I think they deserve better than this.
我想他们不应该看到这样
I think they deserve a little better than jumping into bed with the partner’s wife.
他们不应该发现 自己搭档的妻子在这床上
Are you afraid of me?
你害怕我吗?
Oh, no, you’re missing the point. Look…
噢不是你误解了其实…
Maybe we could do something else together.
我们可以一起做些别的事情
Mrs. Robinson, would you like to go to a movie?
罗宾森太太 我们去看电影好吗?
Can I ask you a personal question?
可以问你一个私人问题吗?
Ask me anything you want. Is this your first time?
问什么都可以 这是你的第一次吗?
Is this what? It is, isn’t it?
是什么? 是的对吧?
It is your first time.
这是你的第一次
That’s a laugh, Mrs. Robinson. That’s really a laugh.
这真的很好笑罗宾森太太
You can admit that, can’t you? Are you kidding?
你可以承认的对吗? 你在开玩笑吗?
It’s nothing to be ashamed of.
没什么要觉得羞愧的
Wait a minute. On your first time…
等一等 你的第一次…
Who said it was my first time? Wait a minute.
谁说这是我的第一次?
Just because you happen to be inadequate.
是因为你很不自然
Inadequate?
很不自然?
Well, I guess I better… Don’t move!
我应该…别动!
♪ Hello, darkness, my old friend ♪
你好 黑暗 我的老朋友
♪ I’ve come to talk with you again ♪
我又来和你交谈
♪ Because a vision softly creeping ♪
因为有一种幻觉正向悄悄地向我袭来
♪ Left its seeds while I was sleeping ♪
在我熟睡的时候留下了它的种子
♪ And the vision ♪
这种幻觉
♪ That was planted in my brain ♪
在我的脑海里生根发芽
♪ Still remains ♪
缠绕着我
♪ Within the sound ♪
伴随着
♪ Of silence ♪
寂静的声音
♪ In restless dreams I walked alone ♪
在不安的梦幻中我独自行走
♪ Narrow streets of cobblestone ♪
狭窄的鹅卵石街道
♪ ‘Neath the halo of a street lamp ♪
在路灯的光环照耀下
♪ I turned my collar to the cold and damp ♪
我竖起衣领 抵御严寒和潮湿
♪ When my eyes were stabbed ♪
一道耀眼的霓虹灯光
♪ By the flash of a neon light ♪
刺入我的眼睛
♪ That split the night ♪
它划破夜空
♪ And touched the sound ♪
触摸着
♪ Of silence ♪
寂静的声音
♪ And in the naked light I saw ♪
在炫目的灯光下
♪ 10,000 people, maybe more ♪
我看见成千上万的人
♪ People talking without speaking ♪
人们说而不言
♪ People hearing without listening ♪
听而不闻
♪ People writing songs ♪
人们创造歌♥曲
♪ That voices never shared ♪
却唱不出声来
♪ No one dared ♪
没有人敢
♪ Disturb the sound ♪
打扰这
♪ Of silence ♪
寂静的声音
♪ “Fools, ” said I, “You do not know ♪
我说 傻瓜 难道你不知道
♪ Silence like a cancer grows ♪
寂静如同顽疾滋长
♪ Hear my words that I might teach you ♪
听我对你说的有益的话
♪ Take my arms that I might reach you” ♪
拉住我伸给你的手
♪ But my words ♪
但是我的话
♪ Like silent raindrops fell ♪
犹如雨滴飘落
♪ And echoed ♪
在寂静的
♪ In the wells ♪
水井中
♪ Of silence ♪
回响
♪ And the people bowed and prayed ♪
人们向自己创造的
♪ To the neon god they made ♪
霓虹之神鞠躬祈祷
♪ And the sign flashed out its warning ♪
神光中闪射出告诫的语句
♪ In the words that it was forming ♪
在字里行间指明
♪ And the sign said the words of the prophets ♪
它告诉人们 预言者的话
♪ Are written on the subway walls ♪
都已写在地铁的墙上
♪ And tenement halls ♪
和房♥屋的大厅里
♪ And whispered ♪
在寂静的
♪ In the sounds ♪
声音里
♪ Of silence ♪
低语
Ben, what are you doing?
班你在做什么?
Well, I would say that I’ m just drifting here in the pool
我只是在池里漂浮
Why?
为什么?
Well, it’s very comfortable just to drift here.
这样漂浮很舒服啊
Have you thought about graduate school
你想过研究所的事情吗?
No.
没有
Would you mind telling me what those 4 years of college were for?
那你在大学苦读四年 是为了什么?
What was the point of all that hard work?
那些努力是为了什么?
You got me.
你难到我了
Now, listen, Ben…
听我说班…
Look.
其实
I think it’s a very good thing that a young man,
我觉得在付出努力
after he’s done some very good work,
成为一个年轻有为的人之后
should have a chance to relax and enjoy himself
是应该给自己一个机会
and lie around and drink beer and so on.
放松一下
But after a few weeks,
但在几个星期之后
I believe that person would want to take some stock in himself and his situation
我想那年轻人也应该收拾心情
and start to think about getting off his ass.
开始做些正经事了
Robinsons are here.
罗宾森夫妇来了
Hi, Ben. What are you doing with yourself these days?
你好啊班 这些日子在做什么啊?
Oh, not too much.
噢没做什么
Taking it easy.
放松一下
That’s what I’ d do if I could. Nothing wrong with that.
那是我觉得应该做的 没什么不妥
Hey, Ben. Elaine’s coming down from berkeley soon.
对了班伊琳很快就要回来了
I want you to call her up this time.
这次你去约她吧
I will.
我会的
Because I just think you two would hit it off real well together.
我想你们一定很适合对方的
Say hello to Mrs. Robinson, Benjamin.
向罗宾森太太问好啊班
Hello, Mrs. Robinson.
你好罗宾森太太
Hello, Benjamin.
你好班
Oh, my. Hi.
噢你好
Hi. Can I talk to you for a minute? Sure.
可以和你说几句吗? 当然可以
Benjy…
班…
Darling, I’ m going to ask you something, but you…
亲爱的 我想问你一些事情但…
You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.
如果你不想的话 可以不用回答我的
What?
什么?
Well, I’ m going to ask you what you do when you go off at night.
我想问你最近晚上 出去外面做什么
When I go off?
出去外面?
You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.
你不想的话可以不用回答我
No, I do. I want to tell you.
不我会回答你的
I drive around.
我只是驾车到处逛
What else? Nothing else.
没其他了? 没有了
You don’t drive around from midnight until noon the next day, Benjamin.
你不会一直开车逛 到下一天早上才回家的班
Oh, no.
噢不会
Well, then, what do you do?
那你做什么?
You meet someone?
和某人约会?
Meet someone?
约会?
Why do you say that? Well, this is your business.
为什么这样说? 那是你的私事
I won’t play games with you. Wait, wait.
我不想这样说了等等
I don’t meet anyone, mother, but why do you say that?
我没有和别人约会 但你为什么这样问我?
Benjamin, I don’t want to pry into your affairs,
班我不想干扰你的私事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!