Where are you?
你在哪里?
Uh, the taft hotel Did you get a room?
在泰福酒店 你订了房♥间吗?
No.
没有
Now, I know it’s pretty late, and if you’d rather…
我知道现在很晚了 如果你…
Give me an hour. What?
给我一个小时什么?
I’ll be there in an hour.
我一个小时后到
It’s in the main ballroom.
就在大舞厅
Over there.
在那里
Can I help you, sir?
有什么可以帮你吗先生?
What? Oh, no, I’ m just…
什么? 噢我只是…
, sir?
有什么事吗先生?
What? The singleman party, sir?
什么? 参加辛格曼先生的派对?
Oh, yes. The singleman party.
噢对了辛格曼先生的派对
It ‘s in the main ballroom. Ahh. Thank you.
在大舞厅里面哦谢谢
Hello. Hello.
你好你好
You must be one of the porters. No, actually I’ m not.
你是服务员吗 不我不是
Yes. I’ d like you to meet my sister, Miss Dewitte.
让我介绍这是我的姐姐 德维太太
How do you do? How do you do Miss Dewitte?
你好你好德维太太
And that’s my husband Mr. Singleman.
这是我的先生辛格曼先生
Oh, sorry. That’s Jeffrey, of course.
噢不好意思 那是杰弗里
Of course. I didn’t get your name, sir.
请问尊姓大名
Benjamin braddock, sir. Braddock, braddock…
班杰明.布莱迪 班杰明.布莱迪…
Yes, but I’ m afraid… No, no no…
可是…没有哦…
I’ll find your table in just a moment.
我很快就能找到的
Braddock. Braddock. Not braniff.
不是哦
We have a Braniff.
只有布迪夫的
No, actually, I’m just looking for a friend.
其实我是来找我朋友的
Well, I don’t understand.
噢我不明白了
I’m not with your party. I’m sorry.
我不是来参加派对的抱歉
Hey, I don’t get it.
我不是很明白啊
I’ve enjoyed meeting you, Mr. Braniff.
很高兴你来布迪夫先生
Hello Benjamin? Oh, hello.
你好吗班? 噢你好
May I sit down? Of course.
可以坐吗? 当然
Thank you.
谢谢
How are you? Very well, thank you.
你还好吗? 很好谢谢
May I have a drink? A drink? Of course.
可以要一杯饮料吗? 饮料? 当然可以
He didn’t see me. Waiter.
他看不到我服务员
I will have a martini. Yes, ma’am.
我要一杯马天尼 好的夫人
You don’t have to be so nervous, you know.
你不必那么紧张的
Nervous?
紧张?
Well, I am a bit nervous. I mean, it’s pretty hard to be suave when you’re…
我是有一点紧张但是现在…
Did you get us a room? What?
你订了房♥间吗? 什么?
Have you gotten us a room yet?
你已经订了房♥间吗?
I haven’t, no.
不还没有
Do you want to?
你想那样做吗?
Well, I don’t… I mean, I could.
其实…我可以的
Or we could just talk.
或者我们就在这里聊天吧
You want me to get it?
你想我去开房♥间吗?
No, no, I’ II get it.
不不我去吧
Do you want to get it now? Now?
你想现在就去吗? 现在?
Yes.
是的
Well, I don’t know.
我不知道
Why don’t you get it? Why don’t I get it?
为什么不去呢? 为什么?
Well, I will, then, if you’ll excuse me.
好那我现在就去吧
Excuse me.
不好意思
Yes, sir?
什么事先生?
A room. I’d like a room, please.
我要开一个房♥间
A single room or a double room?
单人房♥还是双人房♥?
A single, just for myself, please.
单人的就我一个人
Sign the register, please.
请在这里登记
Anything wrong, sir? What? No, nothing.
有什么出错了吗? 没什么
Do you have any luggage, Mr. Gladstone?
你有带行李吗 格莱斯登先生?
Luggage? Yes, yes, I do.
行李? 有啊
Where is it? What?
在哪里? 什么?
Where is your luggage?
行李在哪里?
It’s in the car. It’s out there in the car.
在外面的车上
Very good, sir. I’ll have a porter bring it in.
那我叫人帮你拿进来
Oh, no.
噢不必了
I mean, I’ d…
我的意思是…
I’d rather not go to all the trouble of bringing it all in.
不必麻烦了
I just have a toothbrush.
我的行李只是一把牙刷
I can get it myself, if that’s all right.
我自己拿就可以了
Of course.
好的
I’ll have a porter show you the room.
那我叫人带你去房♥间吧
Oh, well, actually, I’ d just as soon find it myself.
噢其实我就一个人来
I just have the toothbrush to carry up.
行李也只是一把牙刷
I can handle it myself.
我自己去就行了
Whatever you say, sir.
那请自便吧先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Mrs. Robinson? Yes?
罗宾森太太吗? 什么事?
For you.
找你的
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello. Mrs. Robinson?
喂罗宾森太太?
Yes? It ‘s Benjamin.
是的我是班
Yes?
怎么了?
Benjamin Braddock.
班杰明.布莱迪
Benjamin, where are you?
班你在哪里?
Can you look through the glass?
往后看看
Can you see me now? Yes, I can.
看到我了吗? 看到了
I got a single room. That’s fine.
我要了一个单人房♥ 很好
But there’s one thing…
但是…
The desk clerk seemed to be a little bit suspicious.
那个接待员好象开始怀疑我了
Now, I don’t know what the policy…
我不知道应该…
Do you want to go up first? Yes, I think that would be good.
你想先上去? 是的我想那样好些
I’ll be up in 5 minutes.
我5分钟之后上去
Goodbye, then. Benjamin.
那好再见班
Yes?
什么?
Isn’t there something you want to tell me?
你是不是有些事情要告诉我呢?
Tell you? Yes.
告诉你? 是的
Well, I want you to know how much I appreciate this. Really.
我想对你说 很感谢你今晚来这里真的
The number. What?
号♥码什么?
The room number, Benjamin. I think you ought to tell me that.
房♥间号♥码啊班 我想你应该告诉我的
You’re absolutely right.
是啊你说的对
It’s 568.
568号♥房♥
Thank you. You’re welcome.
谢谢不客气
Well…
那么…
I’ll see you later, Mrs. Robinson.
迟点见罗宾森太太
Check, please.
请登记
I got it. Hmm?
我拿到了哦?
I say I got it. Sir?
我说我拿到了先生?
The toothbrush. I got it, all right.
牙刷我拿了没事了
Very good, sir. Yes.
很好先生是的
Well, good night. Good night, sir.
晚安晚安先生
Hello, Benjamin.
你好啊班
Hello, Mrs. Robinson.
你好罗宾森太太
Well.
那么…
Well.
那么…
Benjamin…
班…
Yes.
什么
I’ll get undressed now. Is that all right?
我现在就脱衣服了好吗?
Sure.
好的
Shall I… I mean, should I just stand here?
我…我就站在这里?
I mean, I don’t know what you want me to do.
我知道你想我做什么
Why don’t you watch? Oh, sure. Thank you.
为什么不看着呢? 噢是的谢谢
Will you bring me a hanger? What?
帮我拿个衣架来好吗? 什么?
A hanger. Oh, yes.
衣架噢好的
Wood?
木的?
What?
什么?
Wood or wire? They have both.
要木的还是钢的? 两种都有
Either one would be fine. Ok.
随便哪种都可以好的