I have to go now. I’m sorry.
我要走了很抱歉
I really don’t want to put this on again. Won’t you bring it up?
我不想穿衣服再下去 你帮我拿上来好吗?
Where is it? On the table in the hall.
在哪里? 在大厅的桌上
Mrs. Robinson? I’ m in the bathroom.
罗宾森太太? 我在浴室
Well, here’s the purse.
你的钱包在这里
Could you bring it up?
可以拿上来吗?
Well, I’ II hand it to you. Come to the railing, and I’ II hand it up.
我递给你你走到楼梯口吧
Benjamin, I’ m getting pretty tired of all the suspicion.
班我已经讨厌那种猜疑了
Now, if you won’t do me a simple favor, I don’t know what.
请你帮我一个忙吧
I’m putting it on the top step.
我把它放在楼梯口
For god’s sake, Benjamin, will you stop acting this way and bring me the purse?
好了班别这样对我了好吗?
I’m putting it here by the door.
我把它放在门口
Will you bring it in to me? I’ d rather not.
把它递进来好吗? 恐怕不行了
All right. Put it in Elaine’s room where we were.
好了把它放在伊琳房♥间里吧
Right.
好的
Oh, god.
噢天啊
Oh, let me out.
噢让我出去
Don’t be nervous. Get away from that door.
别紧张离开那门口
I want to say something first. Jesus christ.
让我先说天啊
Benjamin, I want you to know that I’ m available to you,
班我是可以和你在一起的
and if you won’t sleep with me this time…
如果你今晚不想和我睡觉…
Oh, my christ. Lf you won’t sleep with me this time,
噢天啊 如果这次你不想和我睡觉
I want you to know you can call me up anytime,
以后你随时可以找我
and we’ll make some kind of an arrangement.
我会安排好的
Do you understand what I’ m saying? Let me out.
你明白我意思吗? 让我出去
Benjamin, do you understand? Yes, yes, let me out.
班你明白吗? 明白让我出去
I find you very attractive.
我觉得你很有吸引力
And tell me what… Oh, Jesus, that’s him!
还有… 噢天啊他回来了!
Is that Ben’s car in front? Yes, sir.
这不是班的车子吗? 是的
I drove Mrs. Robinson home.
我送罗宾森太太回来的
She wanted me to drive her home, so I drove her home.
她想我送她回来 所以我就来了
Swell. I appreciate it.
噢很感谢你这样做
She’s upstairs. She wanted me to wait down here till you got home.
她在楼上 她叫我在这里等你回来
Standing guard over the old castle, are you?
在这里做守卫吗?
Yes, sir.
是的
Hey, congratulations.
恭喜你啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Looks like you need a refill. No, I’ ve got to go.
再喝一杯吧 不了我要走了
Is anything wrong?
有什么不妥吗?
You look a little shaken up.
你好象在颤抖啊
Oh, no, I’ m just a little worried about my future.
噢没什么 只是有点担心将来
I’m a little upset about my future.
我对未来感到有些茫然
Come on, let’s have a nightcap together.
来吧我们来谈一下
Scotch?
威士忌?
Bourbon.
波旁酒
Ben…
班…
How old are you now?
你多大了?
20. I’ll be 21 next week.
20下周就21了
That’s a hell of a good age to be.
那是黄金年华啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you very much, sir.
很感谢你先生
I, uh… I wish I was that age again.
我也希望回到那个年纪
Because, ben… Sir?
因为班…什么?
You’ll never be young again.
时光一去不复返啊
I know.
我知道
Ben, can I say something to you?
班我可以和你说一些事吗?
What?
什么?
Uh, how long have we known each other now?
我们认识多久了?
How long have you and I known each other?
我们认识多久了?
How long have your dad and I been partners?
你父亲和我做搭档有多久了?
Quite a while.
很长时间了
I watched you grow up, Ben. Yes, sir.
我看着你长大的班 是的
In many ways, I feel as though you were my own son.
我把你当成是我儿子一样的
Thank you.
谢谢
So I hope you won’t mind my giving you a friendly piece of advice.
所以我希望你不会介意 我给你一些劝告
I’d like to hear it.
我洗耳恭听
Ben…
班…
I think…
我觉得…
I think you ought to be taking it…
我觉得你应该…
a little easier right now than you seem to be.
轻松一点来对待现在的情况
Sow a few wild oats. Take things as they come.
放松一下
Have a good time with the girls and so forth.
和女孩子约会
Don’t get up.
不用起来
I, uh… I was just telling…
我刚在说…
Ben here that he ought to sow a few wild oats,
班应该去放松一下
have a good time while he can. You think that’s sound advice?
你觉得那建议好吗?
Yes, I do.
很好
I’ve got to go.
我要回去了
You have yourself a few flings this summer.
这个暑假好好快活一下吧
I bet you’re quite a ladies’ man.
我敢打赌你会很受女孩子欢迎
Oh, no. What?
噢不什么?
You look to me like the kind of guy who has to fight them off.
你就是一个很有魅力的男人
Doesn’t he look to you like the kind of guy who has to fight them off?
你说是不是?
Yes, he does.
是啊
Oh, say, um… Elaine gets down from berkeley on saturday.
对了 伊琳下周六就从伯克莱回来了
Oh, yes. I want you give her a call.
是啊你约她一下吧
I will.
我会的
Benjamin.
班
Benjamin? Yes.
班? 什么事?
Thank you for taking me home.
谢谢你送我回家
I’ll see you soon, I hope.
希望不久后再见
Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please.
各位请注意了
Uh, for this afternoon’s feature attraction…
今天下午的特别节目是…
Hey, over there!
喂看过来啊!
Yes, I mean you.
对我叫你们呢
Your attention, please.
请你们注意
Are you ready in there, feature attraction?
你准备好了吗?
Could I speak to you for a second, dad?
爸爸我们能谈一谈吗?
Listen, I’ m going to ask for a big round of applause
你们必须用热烈的掌声
to bring this boy out here, all right?
把这位小男孩请出来明白吗?
No, wait a minute. Let me amend that.
对了我要补充一下
To bring this young man out here,
等会出来的年轻人
because today he is 21 years old.
今天刚满21周岁
Yeah! Let’s go! Our food’s cold.
好了! 开始吧! 大家都在等
Oh, now just hang on a minute, I’ve got a few words to say.
噢我还有几句话要说
You always do.
你又来了
Ho ho ho! Look who’s talking.
噢! 看谁说话了
Dad, can we just talk about this for a second?
爸爸我们能说一下吗?
I can’t hold them much longer, Ben. You better get out here.
我不能再拖延了 班你快点出来吧
I’d like to discuss this.
我想讨论一下
This boy… I’ m sorry, this young man,
这男孩…不这位年轻人
is soon to continue his education as a frank halpingham award scholar,
将用奖学金继续深造
but before he does…
但在他去之前…
before he does…
在他去之前…
You’re disappointing them, Ben. You’re disappointing them!
别让大家失望啊班!
Dad, can you listen? I’ II give you 10 seconds.
爸爸你没听我说吗? 再等你10秒钟
He is going to give us a practical demonstration of what…
他将要给大家做一个现场表演…
I feel safe in saying is a pretty exciting birthday present.
来证明他是很喜欢我 送的那份生日礼物的
And it better work, or I’ m out over 200 bucks.
最后是那样 不然就浪费200大元了
Ok, then, let’s hear it now for Benjamin Braddock!
好了让我们欢迎 班杰明.布莱迪!
Come out, Benjy! Come on, Benjy!
来啊班!
Let’s hear it now! Thatta boy!
出来吧! 年轻人!
Well, folks, this remarkable young man is going to perform for you
好了这位出色的年轻人
some spectacular and amazing feats of daring in water that is over 6 feet deep!
将在这个6尺深的泳池里 做潜水表演!
Hello?
喂?
I don’t quite know how to put this.
我不知道为什么会这样
Benjamin?
班?
Look, I was thinking about that time after the party…
我在想那次晚会之后 发生的事…
Where are you?
你在哪里?
And I was wondering if I could buy you a drink or something.
不知道你是否愿意陪我喝一杯