Ladies and gentlemen, we’re about to begin our descent into Los Angeles.
各位乘客飞机即将降落洛衫机
The sound you just heard is the landing gear locking into place.
大家刚才听到的是 起落架的声音
Los angeles weather is clear. The temperature is 72.
洛衫机天气晴朗 温度是华氏72度
We expect to make our 4-hour and 18-minute flight on schedule.
飞机行程如预计的一样 历时4小时18分钟
We have enjoyed having you on board
很感谢大家乘坐本班机
and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
希望以后能继续为大家服务
♪ Hello, darkness, my old friend ♪
你好 黑暗 我的老朋友
♪ I’ve come to talk with you again ♪
我又来和你交谈
Please hold handrail and stand to the right
请扶好栏杆并站在右边
if you wish to pass, please do so on the left.
如果想越过前面请走左边
♪ Because a vision softly creeping ♪
因为有一种幻觉正向悄悄地向我袭来
♪ Left its seeds while I was sleeping ♪
在我熟睡的时候留下了它的种子
♪ And the vision ♪
这种幻觉
♪ That was planted in my brain ♪
在我的脑海里生根发芽
♪ Still remains ♪
缠绕着我
♪ Within the sound ♪
伴随着
♪ Of silence ♪
寂静的声音
♪ In restless dreams I walked alone ♪
在不安的梦幻中我独自行走
♪ Narrow streets of cobblestone ♪
狭窄的鹅卵石街道
♪ ‘Neath the halo of a street lamp ♪
在路灯的光环照耀下
♪ I turned my collar to the cold and damp ♪
我竖起衣领 抵御严寒和潮湿
♪ When my eyes were stabbed ♪
一道耀眼的霓虹灯光
♪ By the flash of a neon light ♪
刺入我的眼睛
♪ That split the night ♪
它划破夜空
♪ And touched the sound ♪
触摸着
♪ Of silence ♪
寂静的声音
♪ And in the naked light I saw ♪
在炫目的灯光下
♪ 10,000 people, maybe more ♪
我看见成千上万的人
♪ People talking without speaking ♪
人们说而不言
♪ People hearing without listening ♪
听而不闻
♪ People writing songs ♪
人们创造歌♥曲
♪ That voices never shared ♪
却唱不出声来
♪ No one dared ♪
没有人敢
♪ Disturb the sound ♪
打扰这
♪ Of silence ♪
寂静的声音
♪ “Fools, ” said I, “You do not know ♪
我说 傻瓜 难道你不知道
♪ Silence like a cancer grows ♪
寂静如同顽疾滋长
♪ Hear my words that I might teach you ♪
听我对你说的有益的话
♪ Take my arms that I might reach you” ♪
拉住我伸给你的手
♪ But my words ♪
但是我的话
You attention, please. Parking in the area is limited to three minutes only.
请大家注意 停车的时间限制为3分钟
♪ Like silent raindrops fell ♪
犹如雨滴飘落
Please do not leave your car unattended.
请留意好自己的车
♪ Whispered ♪
在寂静的
♪ In the sounds ♪
声音里
♪ Of silence ♪
低语
Hey, what’s the matter
喂你怎么了?
The guests are all downstairs, Ben, waiting to see you.
班客人们都在楼下等着你呢
Look, dad, could you explain that I have to be alone for a while?
爸爸可以和他们说 我再过一会才下去吗?
These are all our good friends, Ben.
他们都是我们的老朋友了班
Most of them have known you since well, practically since you were born.
很多人在你出世的时候 就认识你了
What is it, Ben?
怎么了班?
I’m just…
我只是…
worried?
担心?
Well…
这…
about what?
担心什么?
I guess about my future.
我想是我的将来吧
What about it?
那又怎么了?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I want it to be…
我想要…
to be what?
要什么?
Different.
与众不同
Is anything wrong? No, no.
有什么不妥吗? 没有
We’re just on our way downstairs. The Carlsons are here.
我们就下去了 卡尔森一家也来了
They are? Well, come on.
是吗? 噢
They came all the way from Tarzana.
他们从塔桑那过来的
Come on, let’s get cracking.
好了我们一起去吧
It’s a wonderful thing to have so many devoted friends.
有这么多好朋友在真好啊
Hey, there’s the award-winning scholar!
噢奖学金得主出现了!
We’re all very proud of you, Ben. Thank you, Mrs. Carlsons.
我们都为你感到骄傲班 谢谢卡尔森太太
Is that the new car out there? That little red wop job?
外面那辆红色开篷小车 是你的吗?
That’s Ben’s graduation present.
那是班的毕业礼物
You won’t have much trouble picking up in that, will you?
用它约会肯定没有问题了吧?
Sir?
什么?
The girls, the chicks, the teenyboppers.
与女孩子约会啊
I think Ben’s gotten beyond the teenybopper stage, haven’t you, Ben?
我看班肯定会迷倒 不少女孩子呢?
Yes, ma’am.
是啊夫人
Excuse me. I’ d like to check something on the car for a minute.
我要去看看我的车子失陪了
His father bought him an alfa romeo.
他爸爸给他买♥♥的
Hey, here’s the track star.
噢是你啊大明星
How are you, track star? Just fine, Mr. Loomis.
你好吗? 很好卢米斯先生
I want to get a drink, then I want to hear all about
我想先喝一杯再听你说说…
that thing that you won, that hopperman award.
你赢得的那个奖学金
Halpingham. Halpingham. Right.
海平翰奖学金海平翰对了
You wait right here.
你在这里等吧
Ben!
班!
We’re all so proud of you.
我们感到很骄傲
Proud, proud, proud…
骄傲…
What are you going to do now?
你接下来要做什么?
I was going to go upstairs for a minute.
我要上去一会儿
I meant with your future.
我是说将来
Your life. Well, that’s a little hard to say.
你的一生 噢现在很难说啊
Ben. Excuse me.
班失陪了
Mr. Mcguire.
麦奎尔先生
Ben.

Mr. Mcguire.
麦奎尔先生
Come with me a minute. I want to talk to you.
过来一下我有话和你说
Excuse us, Joanne.
不好意思祖安
Of course. Thanks. Thank you
没关系谢谢
Congratulations!
恭喜你啊!
Look at him, and I can’t believe it.
看看他 真是难以置信
I just want to say one word to you.
我只是想和你说一句话
Just one word.
就一句话
Yes, sir.
好的
Are you listening? Yes, I am.
你在听吗? 是啊
Plastics.
塑胶业
Exactly how do you mean?
你的意思是?
There’s a great future in plastics.
塑胶业的前景一定很好
Think about it.
考虑一下吧
Will you think about it? Yes, I will.
你会考虑吗? 我会的
Shh! Enough said. That’s a deal
好了就这么说好了
Here he is now. Here’s Ben.
班就在这里呢
Excuse me just a minute.
不好意思失陪了
Listen, everybody, I want you all to be quiet.
各位请安静一下
I’ve got ben’s college yearbook here,
我拿到了班的大学记事本了
and I just want to read you some of the wonderful things about Ben.
我想把班的一些事情 读出来给大家听听
Be quiet, please!
请安静!
Captain of the cross-country team, head of the debating club,
当选越野队队长辩论会会长
associate editor of the college newspaper in his junior year,
大三是学校校报的副编辑
managing editor in his senior…
大四成为主编辑…
Oh, I guess this isn’t the bathroom, is it?
这里应该不是洗手间吧?
It’s, uh, down the hall.
洗手间在楼下
How are you, Benjamin? Fine, thank you, Mrs. Robinson.
你好吗班? 很好谢谢罗宾森太太
The bathroom’s down at the end of the hall.
洗手间就在楼下的尽头
Such a pleasant room.
这里很不错啊
Look, uh… Mrs. Robinson, I don’t mean to be rude, but…
罗宾森太太我无意冒犯 但是…
I’ m awfully… Is there an ashtray in here?
我很希望… 这里有烟灰罐吗?
No.
没有
Oh, yes, I forgot the track star doesn’t smoke.
噢我忘记你是不抽烟的了
Is it a girl
为了女孩子吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!