噢 天啊 噢 我的天啊
Stef: Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
快点点火 这里好黒
Hurry up with that flare! It’s pitch-black!
你有火柴吗 -没有
Do you have a match? Data: No.
用灯来点
I’ll light it on the lamp.
现在过去 -等一下
Cross now! “Wait a minute!
别推 杰克 -我没有
Don’t push, Jake! – I’m not!
甜心 你还好吗
Sweetheart, are you okay?
不
No.
这些都是固体 看看这些 都是固体
Brand: These are all solid. Look at this. All solid.
那是什么
Wow. What is that?
好恶心
Stef: It’s disgusting.
哇
Yo. “Wow.
真不错
Gnarly.
真残酷 各位
That’s atrocious, you guys!
救他 救他 快点
Help him! Help him! Hurry up! Oh.
你在干嘛
Mama: What are you doing?
别玩了 他们走远了 你到底怎么回事
Stop playing around! They’re getting away! What’s the matter with you?
要前进 就弹奏曲调
“To move on, play the tune…
照着所说的音符
As each note is said.
如果你犯了太多错
If you make too many mistakes…
你就一定会
Ye will surely be…
会怎样 -死掉
Be what? – Muerto”
什么意思 快说 -死掉
what is that? Come on. – Dead.
噢 天啊
Oh, god!
我们得弹骨头才能离开这里
We gotta play the bones to get out of here?
没错
Exactly.
他们在桥上 -快点
Data: They’re on the bridge. Brand: Hurry up!
看 上面有音符 -安蒂 你上过钢琴课
Mikey: Look! There are notes on this. Stef: Andy, you took piano lessons.
我四岁上过 -你想活到十七岁吗
Il was 4 years old. You wanna live to be 177?
弹啊 -你在干嘛
Hit it! Brand: What’re you doing!
找中♥央♥C 这不像我母亲的史丹威钢琴
Finding middle c. This isn’t like my mother’s steinway.
想办法 快点
Data: Do something, hurry!
第一个音 我想是
This first chord, I think, is…
加油 安蒂
Go on, Andy!
我的天 有用了 你成功了
My god, it’s working! You did it!
做得好 安蒂 做得好 -我又想起来了 很好
Way to go, Andy! Way to go! – It’s all coming back to me. Okay.
A
A
升C D -记得课程 要弹对
C sharp, d. – Remember the lessons, play it right!
他们来了 各位 他们下来了 他们出来了
They’re coming, guys. They’re down there! They’re coming out!
我该怎么办 -好吧
What should I do? – All right!
他们来了
They’re coming.
各位 他们看起来真的很生气
You guys, they look really pissed off!
你在想什么 -我弹错音符了
What were you thinking? – I hit the wrong note.
我不是利伯洛斯 你知道 -听着 你做得很好
I’m not liberace, you know. Brand: Listen, you’re doing fine.
安蒂 我相信你 七小宝一直犯错
Andy, I believe in you. Goonies always make mistakes.
但是别再犯错了
Just don’t make any more. Come on.
我弹到哪里 A 降A
Where was I? A, a flat. Mouth: Play it!
嘿 各位 他们走了 他们不在这里
Hey, you guys, they’re gone! They’re not here! Whoa!
我不知道这是升A或降B
I can’t tell if it’s an a sharp or a b flat.
如果你弹错音符 我们就会全降下去了
If you hit the wrong note, we’ll all be flat.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my god!
我们走 各位
Mikey: Let’s go, you guys!
快走
Brand: Go! Go!
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my god!
把枪给我 把枪给我
Give me the gun. Give me the gun!
我们走
Andy: Let’s go!
布莱登 等等 -什么
Brand, wait! “What?
你在干嘛 -地图
What are you doing? – The map!
我们离开这里
Brand: Let’s get out of here!
可恶
Damn it!
噢 该死
Mouth: Oh, shit!
跳下去了
Brand: Geronimo!
你没事吗 大嘴 安蒂 -你没事吗 史黛芙
Stef: Are you okay, mouth”? Andy? Mouth: Are you okay, Stef?
什么
What?
噢 我的天 -噢 哇
Oh, my god. – Oh, wow!
噢 我的天
Oh, my god!
噢 天啊
Oh, god!
跟我来 -这太…
Follow me. Jake: It’s too
我做不到 妈妈
I can’t do it, mama. Francis.
白♥痴♥
Mama: Idiot!
抓牢 各位
Mikey: Hold on, you guys.
水真的很浅
The water’s really shallow.
你还好吗 戴塔
Mouth: You okay, data?
你真的认为有宝藏
You really think there’s a treasure here?
安蒂 这艘船就是宝藏
Andy, this whole ship’s a treasure.
米基 看
Oh! Mikey, look!
别担心 这只是骷髅
Don’t worry. It’s just a skeleton.
一定有黄金
There’s gotta be gold.
戴塔 戴塔没事
Data. Data’s okay. Ah! Guys!
戴塔没事
Data’s okay.
戴塔很厌倦坠落了 戴塔也厌倦骷髅了
Data’s quite tired of falling! And data’s tired of skeletons!
你干嘛不用楼梯 -用楼梯
Brand: Why didn’t you use the stairs? Data: Use the stairs!
楼梯
Stairs!
当戴塔坠落时 笨蛋告诉我要用楼梯
The stupid guys tell me to use the stairs when data’s falling.
如果戴塔受伤 也不再有人关心 -戴塔没事
If data’s hurt, nobody cares anymore. – Data’s okay.
然后有人告诉我 我的都是笨发明
Then some guy tells me I have stupid inventions.
我花了很多很多时间
I’ve been spending months and months…
研究并发明东西 天啊
Studying on them and inventing them. God!
别碰那个 -为什么不 他死了
Don’t touch that. – Why not? He’s dead.
尊重一点 -放下来
Andy: Have some respect. Brand: Put that down
有多少船
how many ships were there?
十亿 -十亿 十亿
Billions. Billions? Billions?!
小心你踩的地方 好吗 别滑倒 别…
Watch where you step, all right? Don’t slip. Don’t…
大嘴 翻译
Mikey: Mouth, translate.
翻译什么 这是大炮的草图
Translate nothing. It’s a sketch of the cannonball chamber.
黄金在哪里
Where’s the gold?!
黄金在哪里 米基 我厌倦这些游戏了
Where’s the gold, Mikey?! I’m tired of these games! Uh-oh.
我触动了另一个陷阱
I set off another trap.
噢 天啊 对不起 你没事吗 你们都没事吗
Oh, god! I’m sorry. Are you okay? Are you guys okay?
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my god!
是威利
Mikey: It’s Willy.
打破它
Ready? Break through.
上面是什么 -没事 布莱登
What’s up there? Mikey: It’s all right, brand.
只要给我一点时间 -好
Just give me a second. – Okay.
我知道这些家伙是怎么死的
I know how these guys must’ve died. What a mess.
是威利 独眼威利
It’s Willy. One-eyed Willy.
嗨 威利
Hi, Willy.
我是米基华许 你一直在等我
I’m Mike Walsh. You’ve been expecting me…
不是吗
Naven’t you?
我成功了 我打败了你
I made it. I beat you.
到目前为止 我完好地来到这里
I got here in one piece so far. So
那就是为什么他们叫你独眼威利吗 独眼威利
That’s why they call you one-eyed Willy, one-eyed Willy.
我们有很多共通点 嗯 威利
We have a lot in common, huh, Willy?
你知道吗 威利
You know something, Willy?
你是第一个七小宝的成员
You’re the first goonie. Yo
嗨 各位
Hi, guys.
怎么样 这是威利
How’s it going”? This is Willy.
独眼威利
One-eyed Willy.
说声好 威利
Say hi, Willy.
那些是我的朋友 七小宝
Those are my friends, the goonies.
你们在这里多久了
How long have you been there?
够久了 米基 够久了
Long enough, Mikey. Long enough.
你们在看什么 我们动手 装起来
What are you staring at”? Let’s go, load up!
只要能装进你们的口袋
Anything that fits in your pockets. – Right, Mikey.
除了那个
Mikey: Except that.
为什么 -那是威利的
Why? – That’s Willy’s.
留下来给威利 拿其他任何东西
Save that for Willy. Anything else.
再见 弹珠
Mikey: Bye-bye, marbles.
噢 我的天 噢 我的天啊
Oh, my god. Oh, my god!
快点 那些小人还在追我们
Hurry up! Those creeps are still after us.