就会在别的学校了
it’ll be in some other school.
我们的爸妈 他们想给我们最好的东西
Our parents, they want the bestest stuff for us.
现在他们得去做 对他们来说对的事情
But right now, they gotta do what’s right for them.
因为这是他们的时间 他们的时间
Because it’s their time. Their time!
在上面
Up there.
下面是我们的时间 在下面是我们的时间
Down here it’s our time. It’s our time down here.
我们坐上特洛伊的桶子 那一刻就全部结束了
That’s all over the second we ride up Troy’s bucket.
安蒂
Andy!
你这笨蛋
You gooniel
搅拌一下
spread it around.
要试着让你的糖霜看起来粗糙
You try to make your frosting look rugged.
巧克力
Chocolate
巧克力
chocolate
想要糖果棒吗 看 我有巧克力
want a candy bar? Look, I got a baby Ruth.
先生
Sir? Ah! Oh!
巧克力 巧克力 巧克力
Ruth, Ruth, Ruth, baby Ruth.
我要丢给你
I’m gonna throw it to you.
对不起 先生 我试着拿给你
I’m sorry, sir! I tried to give it to you.
噢 对不起
Oh, I’m sorry!
真的很对不起 我要给你 我要给你
I’m really sorry. I’ll get you a… I’ll get you a…
天啊 先生 你比我更饿
Jeez, mister, you’re even hungrier than I am.
陷阱 只是陷阱 你干嘛这么娘娘腔
Mama: Booby traps. It’s only booby traps. Why you being such a sissy?
该死的小孩
Jake: Freaking kids.
小孩一定把他扒干净了 -对 就在他们吃掉他之前
Kids must’ve cleaned him out. – Right before they ate him.
笨蛋
Stupid.
跟着五号♥鞋印走
Follow them size fives.
树懒
Sloth.
小胖
Chunk.
树懒
Sloth.
小胖
Chunk. “Ah!
天啊 你闻起来好恶
Man, you smell like phys. Ed.
大嘴 拿好 翻译这个
Mouth, hold this. – Translate this.
铜骨
“Copper bones.
向西的泡沫
Westward foams.
三重石头
Triple stones.”
这一定是铜骨
This must be copper bones.
噢 对不起
Huh? Oh, sorry.
哇 看这个
Wow, look at that.
三重石头
Triple stones!
我们找到了 独眼威利 我们快追到你了
We got you, one-eyed Willy. We’re right behind you.
我为什么不能有个妹妹
Why couldn’t I have had a sister?
用一个妹妹来代替那个
A little sister instead of that? Westward foams.
不 太大了 试试中间的
Data: No, that’s too big. Try the middle one.
你们疯了 -不 中间的
Mouth: You guys are crazy. Data: No, the middle one!
符合 米基 符合了 -我们找到了
It fits, Mikey! It fits! Mikey: We got it!
我们找到了 独眼威利 -我们要转向哪边
We got you, one-eyed Willy. – Which way do we turn?
西方 逆时针
West counterclockwise.
逆时针
Counterclockwise.
试试看 米基 试试看 对 对
Data: Try it, Mikey. Try it. Yeah, yeah! “Ah!
那到底是什么
What the hell is that?
它要掉在我们身上了
It’s gonna fall on us!
这是威利的把戏之一 快走
It’s one of Willy’s tricks. Get out of the way! Data, please.
他死了 -噢 不
He’s gone. – Oh, no.
真的真的死了 -不要死
Truly, truly gone. – Don’t be dead.
危险钳子 各位 我被危险钳子救了
Pinchers of peril. You guys, I’ve been saved by my pinchers of peril.
他还活着 他还活着
He’s alive! He’s alive!
各位 我在另一个房♥间
You guys, I’m in another room!
喂 警长吗 我在龙吉灯塔
Hello, sheriff? I’m at the lighthouse lounge…
我要报案 嗯 谋杀案
And I wanna report, well, a murder.
等一下 别挂断 又是你吗 劳伦斯
Wait a minute. Just hold on here. Is that you again, Lawrence?
警长 听着 这次我说的是真话
Sheriff, look, this time I’m telling you the truth.
我和这家伙被锁在佛瑞特利的地下室
I’m locked inside the fratellis’ basement with this guy.
岩石路
Rocky road?
就像有五十个伊朗恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I ike the time 50 iranian terrorists
占领时时乐牛排屋那次吗
took over the sizzler steak houses?
树懒 回来这里 等一下
Sloth, get back here.
树懒 你在做什么
Hold on. Sloth, what are you doing?
就像那个恶作剧 当你洒水上去就会长大的生物
Like the prank about creatures that multiply when you throw water on them?
树懒 树懒 树懒进入壁炉了
Sloth! Sloth! Sloth’s going into the fireplace!
劳伦斯
I awrence?
不 树懒 这只是你的回音 -回音
No, sloth, it’s just your echo. – Echo!
不 我做给你看 别下去那里
No, I’ll show youl! Don’t go down there!
下面很黒 树懒
It’s all dark down there, sloth.
这是你的回音 树懒 回音
It’s your echo, sloth. Echo.
我得上厕所
I gotta go to the bathroom.
小便时间 谁要去
Pee break. Who’s gotta go?
我 -我
Te sas – eel bs sen ses ee
我 -我
me. me.

me
这是小男生用的 那条地道是小女生的
This is the little boys’ room and that tunnel’s the little girls’ room.
我们走
Let’s go.
布莱登 你要去哪里
Brand, where you going?
这是男人用的
This is the men’s room.
你们要去哪里 -男人用的厕所 米基
Where you going? – The men’s room, Mikey.
对 我们要去男人用的厕所
Yeah, we’re going to the men’s room.
对 米基经过这里 没错
Yeah, Mikey’s been through here, all right. Uh-oh
安蒂 时间不对 地点也不对
Andy, this is not the time nor the place.
相信我 我知道我在做什么
Believe me, I know what I’m doing.
布莱登 布莱登
Brand! Brand!
去看她在生什么气 好吗
Go see what she’s ragging about, will you?
布莱登 快点 我在里面
Brand? Hurry, I’m in here…
而且眼睛是闭着的
With my eyes closed.
走错了 小情人 是这边 -谢了
Wrong way, lover boy. It’s this way. Thanks. Uh-huh.
好吧 你吻了 现在说吧
Okay, you kissed, now tell.
很奇怪
There’s something weird.
什么 是什么
What? What is it?
布莱登有戴矫正器吗
Does brand wear braces?
你干嘛笑
Why are you laughing?
史黛芙 这很美
Stef, it was beautiful.
下次眼睛张开吻他
Next time you kiss him, do it with your eyes open.
会是完全不同的经验
It’s a whole different experience.
小心 我想有个洞
Be careful. There’s a hole, I think.
布莱登刚刚好像站在洞里
I think brand was standing in it.
妈 我们做掉这些孩子后 要怎么出去 我完全没留记号♥
Ma, after we dump the kids, how do we get out? I ain’t left no trail.
他们就在这附近 我可以闻到他们的口香糖
They’re right around here. I can smell their bubble gum.
妈 你看 让你猜三次谁留下绳子
Ma, look. Give you three guesses who left this rope.
你没事吧
You all right?
什么 你疯了吗 他们来了
What, are you crazy? They’re here!
他们来了 他们来了 他们来了
They’re here? They’re here. They’re here!
安静 就在下面
Quiet. Right down there.
这边 这边 这边
This way. This way! This way!
快点 穿过这里
Come on, right through here!
我们走 跟着我 戴塔 快点 别落后 快走
Let’s go, follow me. Data, come on, don’t fall behind. Let’s go!
快点
Brand: Come on!
小心脚下 妈 -你自己小心吧
Jake: Watch your step, ma. Mama: Watch your own.
噢 天啊
Oh, god.
这是什么 -继续走
Brand: What is this? Mikey: Keep going.
噢 太棒了 -看起来好像船桅杆
Data: Oh, great. Brand: It looks like a boat mast.
怪人警报
Jerk alert!
有人来了
Somebody’s coming.
你在那里吗 妈
You there, ma?
快点
Hurry up.
戴塔 快点 -别当傻子 戴塔 快点
Andy: Data, hurry up! – Don’t be a fool, data, come on!
我有个好主意 滑溜鞋 -滑溜鞋 你疯了吗
I got a great idea. Slick shoes! Both: Slick shoes? Are you crazy? Data!
戴塔 快点
Data, come on!
够了 我看得见他们的灯光了
Good enough. I can see their flashlight!
嗨 小子 记得我吗
Hi, fellas. Remember me?
我们只是想离开这里
We just wanna get out of here.
站住否则我就开枪了
Stop or I’m gonna shoot! Holy MacKenzie!
你会引起崩塌 -你以为这是什么
You’ll start a cave-in! – What do you think that was?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!