Or chunk got the police. – Or one of Willy’s booby traps.
上帝把那块石头放那里是有目的
Brand, god put that rock there for a purpose…
我不确定你应该去动它
And I’m not so sure you should move it or anything.

Hello?
蝙蝠
Bats!
救我 它们在我头发里
Save me! They’re in my hair.
救命 狂犬病 狂犬病
Help! Rabies! Rabies! Sit! Sit!
狂犬病 我们会得狂犬病
Rabies! We’re gonna get rabies!
但我做过最糟的事情 就是在家做出假呕吐物
But the worst thing I ever done, I mixed up fake puke at home…
然后我去电影院 把呕吐物藏在外套里
And I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket…
爬上楼座
Climbed up to the balcony…
然后我发出像这样的声音
And then I made a noise like this:
接着我把东西倒下去
And then I dumped it over the side…
倒在所有观众身上 然后
On all the people in the audience. Then…
然后好可怕
Then this was horrible.
所有人开始恶心 对彼此呕吐
All the people started getting sick and throwing up on each other.
我一辈子从来没有这么糟的感觉
I never felt so bad in my entire life.
我开始喜欢他了 妈
I’m beginning to like him, ma.
把他打烂
Hit puree.
不 我还太年轻
No, I’m too young!
不 我还想拉小提琴
No! I wanna play the violin!
不要打烂我的手 -要说实话吗
Not my hand! Mama: Do I get the truth?
要说实话 还是想被榨汁
Do I get the truth, or do you get juiced?
那是什么声音 -壁炉下面
What was that noise? Francis: Fireplace blew.
这孩子没说谎 妈 下面有个地道
The kid’s not kidding, ma. There’s a tunnel down there.
小心头发 它们会钻进头发
Watch your hair! They’re going for the hair!
小心你的血管 妈
Watch your face, ma!
嘿 米基 如果你听得见 快跑
Hey, Mikey, if you can hear me, run!
快跑 他们要来抓你们了
Run! They’re coming after you!
嘿 如果我们一直向下走 我们会走到中国
Data: Hey, if we keep going this far down, we’ll reach China.
也许我可以去看我阿姨之类的
Maybe I can go see my auntie or something.
这可能会变得很危险 安蒂
This could get dangerous, Andy.
最好握着我的手 -谢谢
You might wanna hold my hand. – Thank you.
噢 哇 -噢 真棒
Oh, wow! – Oh, neat!
好漂亮 -看 是瀑布
That’s beautiful. – Guys, look! It’s a beautiful waterfall!
哇 这是巨大的扑满 -我们有钱了
Wow, it’s a giant piggy bank! Andy: We’re rich!
我们找到了
Mikey: We found it!
到处都是黄金和白银 -是黄金 我们成功了
Brand: Gold and silver all over the place! Mikey: It’s gold, we did it!
拿着灯
Data: Hold the lantern.
钱币 宝藏
Coins! Rich stuff.
地图是哪一年画的
What year was the map made?
我不知道
I don’t know.
可能在林肯总统之前几百年
Probably a couple hundred years before President Lincoln.
乔治华盛顿
George Washington.
马丁辛 -那是肯尼迪总统 你这白♥痴♥
Martin sheen. – That’s president Kennedy, you idiot!
嗯 同样的差别 我是说 他曾演过肯尼迪
Well, same difference! I mean, he played Kennedy once.
很聪明嘛 我很高兴你用了你的脑子
That’s smart. I’m glad you’re using your brain.
至少我有脑子 -你真笨 大嘴
At least I have a brain! – You’re so stupid, mouth.
噢 是吗 -对
Mouth: Oh, yeah? Yes
闭嘴 等一下 等一下
shut up! Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
这不是黄金 这是许愿井 看
This isn’t gold. This is a wishing well. Look.
嘿 这一定是老摩斯花♥园♥许愿井
Brand: Hey, it must be the old moss garden wishing well.
我以前相信丢钱进去 就能实现愿望
I used to believe when you threw money in, it turned into your wish.
我要拿两枚硬币 -那不公平
I’ll take two of your coins. “That’s not fair.
等等 等等 你们不能这样 -为什么
Walit, wait, wait, you can’t do this. – Why?
因为这些是别人的愿望
Because these are somebody else’s wishes.
它们是别人的梦想
They’re somebody else’s dreams.
对 但你知道吗
Yeah, but you know what?
这枚 就是这枚
This one, this one right here…
这是我的梦想 我的愿望
This was my dream, my wish.
没有实现 所以我要收回来
And it didn’t come true. So I’m taking it back.
我要全部收回来
I’m taking them all back.
好了 独眼威利 这和地图有什么关系
Come on, one-eyed Willy, what does this have to do with the map?
这是你另一个把戏吗
Is this another one of your tricks?
也许我们应该让他活着 以防万一他没说谎
Maybe we should keep him alive in case he isn’t lying.
好主意 杰克 把他和你兄弟放一起
Good idea, Jake. Put him in with your brother.
好的 妈
Okay, ma.
来吧 孩子
Come on, kid.
你掉了什么 -这是什么 吹牛杰克奖
Jake: You dropped something. Mama: What’s that? What’s that, a cracker Jack prize?
可恶 -我们在地图上找到的
Holy shit. – We found it on the map.
这一定和宝藏有关
It has to do with the buried treasure.
杰克 看上面的日期
Jake, look at the date on it.
这是真的金币
This is an authentic doubloon.
拿给我
Give it to me.
我就告诉过你们
Chunk: I told you so.
你们看吧 你们从来不相信我 我说有东西埋在
See, you guys? You never believed me. I said there was gonna be buried…
特洛伊 你和安蒂上几垒了
Troy, how far you got with Andy?
全垒打了吗 兄弟
All the way, buddy?
你们太不成熟了 长大点
You guys are so immature. Grow up.
好了 告诉我们 -真的
Come on, tell us. – Really.
这么说吧 我还没钓上她
Put it this way: I didn’t make it with her yet.
我很强调还没
And I stress “yet.” Huh?
什么东西
What the hell?
你想怎样 -钓上安蒂
What’d you wish for? – To make it with Andy.
嘿 谁在下面
Hey, who’s down there?
嘿 各位 是特洛伊
Troy. Hey, guys, it’s Troy!
听起来好像安蒂
Sounds like Andy.
安蒂
Andy!
是你吗
Is that you?
对 是我 我们被困在下面 拜托放下桶子
Yeah, it’s me. We’re stuck down here. Please send down the bucket.
你们在井底做什么
What the hell are you doing at the bottom of a well?
别问笨问题 我们被困住了 只要把桶子放下来
Don’t ask stupid questions! We’re stuck! Just send down the bucket!
看吧 各位 愿望成真了
See, guys? Wishes do come true.
好吧 伙伴们 跟着我
All right, my hearties, follow me!
别担心 我带了更多食物给你
Jake: Don’t worry. I brought you more food.
你为什么要把我锁在这里面
Why are you locking me in here?
没有绑很紧 -才怪 很紧
You’re not too tight. – Yes, it is.
如果你逃走 我就打断你的腿
If you get out, I’ll break your legs.
你在干嘛
Jake: What are you doing?
如果坐得太靠近电视 你会搞坏你的眼睛
If you sit too close to the TV, you’ll screw up your eye.
杰克 别烦他
Jake, leave him alone!
快点 放我出去
Come on! Let me out.
嗨 先生 我的名叫劳伦斯
Hi, sir. My name’s Lawrence.
有时候人家叫我小胖
Sometimes people call me chunk.
救我离开这里
Help! Get me out of here!
谁知道我们会找到什么
Jake: Who knows what we’ll find.
好吧 我们走
Mama: Okay, let’s go.
哇啊 看这个 看这下面有多深
Whoa, look at this. Look how deep it is down there.
杰克 你先走
Jake, you first.
我不要先走
I ain’t gonna go first.
快走 -不能跟那个争 妈 好吧
Go! – Can’t argue with that, ma, all right.
特洛伊 把桶子丢下来
Troy, throw the bucket down.
嘿 各位 我是最小的 我想先上去
Hey, you guys, I’m the smallest. I wanna go first.
走开 我是最大的 所以我来安排 安蒂先走
Get out! I’m the oldest, so I call the shots. Andy goes first.
贾斯特考伯派
贾斯特考伯派
Chester copperpot.
贾斯特考伯派
Chester copperpot!
你们还没想到吗
Don’t you see?
你们不懂吗 他是专家 他从没走到这么远
Don’t you realize? He was a pro! He never made it this far
看我们走了多远 我们有机会
look how far we’ve come. We’ve got a chance.
什么机会 米基 被杀掉吗
Chance at what, Mikey? Getting killed?
听着 如果我们继续走 有人就真的会受伤 也许会死掉
Look, if we keep going, someone’s really gonna get hurt. Maybe dead.
而且我们必须去找警♥察♥
We gotta get the police.
也许小胖找到了警♥察♥
Maybe chunk got the police.
也许小胖死了
Maybe chunk is dead.
别这么说 千万别这么说 七小宝绝不说死
Don’t say that. Never say that. Goonies never say “die”!
我不是七小宝的人 我想回家
I’m not a goonie. I wanna go home.
我忘了 但一样
I forgot. But still!
你们不懂吗 你们下次看到天空
Don’t you realize? The next time you see the sky…
就会在另一个镇上了
It’ll be over another town.
我们下次考试
The next time we take a test

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!