Lowest point, nothing. Let’s go. Now!
噢 天啊
Oh, my god! Aah!
不 布莱登 -米基
No, Brandon. Brand: Mikey!
噢 我的天啊 -好恶心
Oh, my god. – It was disgusting.
它从灌木丛里跳出来 我发誓它差点杀了我们
It jumped out from the bushes. I swear it almost killed us.
拜托 如果我们找到东西呢 再几分钟不会怎样
Please? What if we find something? A few more minutes won’t hurt.
好了 米基 我们现在要走了
Come on, Mikey, we’re going now.
布莱登 给他们几分钟 -听你哥哥的话
Brand, give them a few minutes. Chunk: Listen to your big brother.
只要你和我待在这里
As long as you stay here with me.
她知道她在说什么 -她是个女人
She knows what she’s talking about. Chunk: She’s a dame!
小胖 我希望那是你的肚子
Chunk, I hope that was your stomach. Mikey: No.
是那个东西
That’s the [it
听起来好像金刚
sounds like Kong.
有一部分是人类
Part of it’s human.
来吧 想看看吗
Come on. Wanna see it?
别担心 被铁链锁在墙上
Don’t worry. It’s chained to the wall. Shhl
我不想去 -为什么不去 被铁链锁住了
I don’t wanna go. – Why not? It’s chained.
为什么不 被铁链锁住了 -你想去
Why not? It’s chained. Mikey: You wanted to go.
对 我想去 -那我们走吧
Yeah, I wanted to go. Mikey: So let’s go.
我不想去看
Andy: I don’t wanna see it
羞羞脸 羞羞脸 -我知道你的名字
Shame, shame! Data: I know your name.
快点 布莱登 把舌头伸进去
Come on, brand, slip her the tongue.
真恶心 我连看都不敢看
That’s disgusting. No, I can’t even look.
拉我起来 各位
Chunk: Get me up, guys!
一 二 三
All: One, two, three.
谢了 -不客气
Chunk: Thanks. Mouth: You’re welcome.
你们没闻到吗 独眼威利真的在下面
Can’t you smell it, guys? One-eyed Willy really is down here.
我们正走在上面
We’re walking right above…
我要盖一间像这个样子的
I’m gonna build one like this one.

Water.
快点 我们做得到 -不 等一下
Come on, we can do it. – No, wait a minute.
这里一定是我们说 要找到最低点的地方
Right about here must’ve been when we said we gotta get to the lowest spot.
你们两个在谈什么 米基
Mouth: What are you doing talking to yourself again, Mikey? Mikey! Ow!
你到底在干嘛 你的手会断掉
What the hell are you doing? You’re gonna lose your fist!
你在干嘛 把那个给我
Brand: What are you doing? Give me that.
那里没有埋东西 这是二十世纪
There’s nothing buried there. This is the 20th century!
地图上说有 -放手 没有东西
The map says there is. – Get off it! There’s nothing…
听着 我有个主意
Lookit! I got an idea.
我们把巧克力放满整个地板 让小胖吃穿过去
Let’s put chocolate all over the floor and let chunk eat through it.
好吧 大嘴 这是我忍♥耐的极限
Okay, mouth, that’s all I can stand.
我再也忍♥不下去了 我接住了 我接住了 我接住了
And I can’t stand no more! I got it! I gotit! I got it!
我没接住 -你这笨蛋
I don’t got it. All: You klutz.
希望不是押金瓶
Hope it’s not a deposit bottle.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
我觉得好像在当保姆 只是没有薪水拿
I feel like I’m babysitting, except I’m not getting paid.
注意听 -什么
Listen to that. “What?
不 很深
No, it’s deep.
好像有一个洞或通道 真的很深
Like there’s a hole or a passageway. Real deep.
走开
Brand: Get out of the way.
布莱登好可爱
Brand is being so sweet to me. – Oh, come on! Come on!
你糊涂了 我们在地下室
You’re in the clouds, and we are in a basement!
我告诉过你们
Mikey: I told you! Ha-ha!
我就说嘛 我就说嘛
Told you! I told you!
我可以感觉到空气 下面有东西
Brand: I can feel the air. There’s something down there.
可能是宝藏之类的
It might be a treasure or something.
嘿 这还可以用 各位
Data: Hey, this is working, guys.
布莱登 小心 -你没事吗
Mikey: Brand, careful! – Are you okay?
我告诉过你有一条通道
I told you there was a passageway.
这是地道的开端 -看
Mouth: It’s the start of the tunnel. Mikey: Look.
五十块纸钞
Fifty-dollar bill.
五十块纸钞 五十块纸钞
Fifty-dollar bill. Fifty-dollar bill?
他说:五十块纸钞吗
Did he say, “fifty-dollar bill”?
五十块纸钞 有好几百张
Fifty-dollar bills! Guys! Hundreds of them!
我们有钱拯救古达克斯镇了
We have money to save the goon docks!
安静
Wait, wait. Quiet!
这是假♥钞♥ 全都是伪造的 是假货
They’re fake. They’re bogus. They’re phony.
我就知道这些人有鬼
I knew these people were from the ozone.
用假♥钞♥要关二十五年
You get 25 years for counterfeiting!
我认得出这些人 -看 这是佛瑞特利一家
I recognize these people. Brand: Look, it’s the fratellis.
他在楼上 -这家伙想唱歌♥
He was upstairs! – The guy who tried to sing.
你们这些人从来不听我说话
You guys never listen to me.
我说会有麻烦 但你们不听
I said there would be trouble, but you didn’t listen.
你们疯了 你们自我毁灭
You guys are crazy. You guys are self-destructive.
会有一个写满你们名字的精神病院
There’s a funny farm with your names written all over it.
我要离开这里 但是
But I’m getting out of here. But…
我闻到冰淇淋
I smell ice cream.
他们有双圣冰淇淋
They got swenson”s.
他们有胡桃和奶油 他们还有密西西比泥
They got pralines and cream. And they got Mississippi mud.
他们还有巧克力火山
And they got chocolate eruption!
他们还有苹果
And they got apple!
他们还有葡萄
And they got grape!
他们有葡萄和超级巧克力火山和
They got grape and super-duper chocolate eruption and…
什么 什么
What, what?
这是死人
It’s a stiff!

Data: The door!
有人在这里 门是开的 -关起来
Mama: Somebody’s been here. Door’s open. Francis: Shut it.
我要把灯开着 -冷静
I’m gonna leave the lights on. Jake: Calm down
披萨
Pizza. Shh.
香肠
Pepperoni. Shh.
妈 他又吃了我的香肠 -你想要你的香肠
Ma, he’s eating my pepperoni again. – You want your pepperoni? Huh?
我们来为了香肠彼此残杀吧
Let’s kill each other over the pepperoni.
马上把枪放下来
Mama: Put that gun away now!
你总是站在他那边
You always take his side.
没错
That’s right.
把他放回去
Data: Put him back.
好吧 关上门 -我们可以走了
Data: Okay, close the door. Chunk: We can go, guys.
米基 米基 快点
Mikey”? Mikey, come on.
壁炉是唯一的出路
The fireplace is the only way out.
你们那样不可能出去的 -什么
You guys will never get out that way. “What?
这是一切的起点
It all starts here.
各位 我和尸体被困在这里
Chunk: Guys, I’m stuck with the stiff!
站好 站好
Stay. Stay.
各位 来这里 他在里面 噢 可恶
Guys, come here! He’s in here! Oh, shit.
快点 我们走 -再快点 各位
Come on, let’s go. Data: Faster, guys.
一半的香肠是我的 -好 对不起
Jake: Half the pepperoni was mine. Francis: Okay, I’m sorry.
救命 救命 救命 各位
Help! Help! Help! Guys!
快点 你这白♥痴♥ -好 妈
Mama: Come on, you idiots! Francis: Okay, ma.
我要确定这很安全 -闭嘴
Mouth: I’ll make sure it’s safe. Mikey: Shut up.
安全 -闭上嘴快走
Safe. Mikey: Shut up and go.
快点
Mama: Hurry up!
我不是开玩笑 从窗户看
I’m not kidding! Look in the window!
我会让你看那个东西
Jake: I’ll show you that piece that…
他老是这么说 小心头 妈
Francis: He does that all the time. Watch your head, ma.
我找不到小胖 -小胖在哪里
Mikey: I can’t find chunk. Brand: Where’s chunk?
小胖在哪里 -小胖在上面
Data: Where’s chunk? – Chunk’s up there.
看这个东西 -别管它 杰克
Jake: Look at this piece over here. Francis: Leave it alone, Jake.
妈 我不想要他碰 我工作了二个小时
Ma, I don’t want him to touch it. I worked two hours on it…
只有一小时 -闭嘴
Jake: You worked one. Mama: Shut up!
有人来过这里 冷却器破了 去看看你的兄弟
Someone’s been here. The cooler’s broken. Go check your brother.
可能是震动 妈 -我让你看什么叫震动
It could’ve been a tremor, ma. – I’ll show you a tremor.
我去看看我兄弟
I’ll go check the brother.
如果他弄断链子 我就不能从动物园再得到什么了
If he broke his chains, I’m not getting any more from the zoo.
妈 别让你自己烦心 -快点
Francis: Ma, just don’t upset yourself. – Hurry up!
保重
Mama: Gesundheit
我好冷
chunk: I’m cold.
小胖 小胖 来这里
Brand: Chunk. Chunk, come here. Huh?
你在下面干嘛
What are you doing down there?
去找警♥察♥
Go get the police.
我们的情况很危急 你得去找警♥察♥
We’re in serious shit here. You gotta get the police.
别担心 我做得到
Chunk: Don’t worry, I can do it.
快走 离开这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!