That’s it!
那是北方 -靠近餐厅
That’s north. Near the restaurant.
一 二 三 四 五
All: One, two, three, four, five…
六 七 八 九
Six, seven, eight, nine…
等一下 有人在那里
Mikey: Wait a minute. Somebody’s there.
六十加上四十就是一百
Sixty and another 40 is an even 100.
就在餐厅 宝藏就在那里
Right to the restaurant. The rich stuff is there.
我不知道 米基
I don’t know about it, Mikey.
时间很晚了
Hey. It’s getting late.
那是避暑的地方 怎么会在秋天开门
That’s a summer place. Why is it open in the fall?
没什么好怕的 已经有两个客人走进去了
There’s nothing to be scared of. Two customers went inside the place.
如果他们不是客人呢 如果他们是毒贩怎么办
What if they’re not customers? What if they’re drug dealers?
毒贩
Drug dealers? “Ah!
你看到他们的衣服吗 毒贩不♥穿♥便宜货
Did you see their clothes? Drug dealers don’t wear polyester rags.
米基 米基 听起来好像是枪声
Mikey, Mikey! That sounded like gunshots.
不是你在电影里听到的那种 而是真的 他们要杀了我们
Not the kind you hear in movies, but real ones. They’re gonna kill us.
关掉你的大脑 有人弄掉一个罐子
Turn off your brain. Somebody dropped a pot.
对 罐子
Mouth: Yeah, yeah, they just dropped a pot!
你确定吗 米基 因为如果你确定 我就确定
Are you sure, Mikey? Because if you’re sure, I’m sure.
如果不是罐子 他们可能想杀了我们
If it’s not the pots, they might try to kill us.
他们要杀了我们
They’re gonna kill us!
小胖 闭嘴
Mikey: Shh! Chunk, shut up!
汽水 天啊 我渴死了
Chunk: Soda pop! Boy, am I thirsty!
可恶
Damn it!
那是什么
What’s that?
来吧 快点 快点
Mama: Come on, hurry up! Hurry up!
厨师带着东西去厨房♥
The cook is carrying something to the kitchen.
对 食物
Yeah, food.
别让他们看到我们
Don’t let them see us.
越野车
Orv.
弹孔
Bullet holes.
弹孔
Bullet holes?! Shh!
闭嘴 小胖
Shut up, chunk.
这是夏季餐厅 我赌它十个夏天都没开过了
This is a summer restaurant? I bet it hasn’t been open in 10 summers.
你们这些孩子在窗户待多久了
How long you boys been at that window?
久到知道你这个地方需要四百个蟑螂屋
Long enough to see you need about 400 roach motels in this place.
我要怎么用那个垃圾做出东西
How am I supposed to create with that Smithsonian piece of shit?!
杰克 这些孩子是客人
Jake, these boys are customers.
孩子
Boys…
你们自己随意 好吗
Make yourselves comfortable, huh?
她要煮点东西给你们吃
She’s gonna cook you something.
你们想吃什么
What do you want?
很多水 -水 水 水
Lots of water. – Water, water, water.
四份水 对吗
Four waters is that all?

No
我想要小牛肉扇贝
I want veal scallopini.
我想要好吃的意大利面
I want a good fettuccine Alfredo. – Shut up, mouth!
一瓶酒 1981年的
A bottle of fettuccine, 1981.
我们上的菜只有舌头
The only thing we serve is tongue.
你们喜欢舌头吗
You boys like tongue?
就这样
That’s all?
坐下
Sit down!
你没事吗 小胖
Are you all right, chunk?
嘿 各位
Hey, guys.
那两个比我们先到的家伙怎么了
What happened to the two guys in the polyester who came before us?
他们怎么了 -什么事 说啊
What happened to them? – What is it? Spit it out.
各位 如果我们不快点离开这里
You guys, if we don’t get out of here soon…
就会有某种人♥质♥危机
There’s gonna be some kind of hostage crisis.
在车♥库♥里 越野车 四轮传动
Out in the garage, orv, four-wheel drive
好多很大的弹孔
bullet holes the size of matzo ba…
小胖 我开始怀疑你的子弹故事
Chunk, I’m starting to o.D. On all your bullshit stories.
闭嘴
Yeah, shut up. – Yeah, shut up.
你们的水来了
Here’s your water.
谢谢 先生 -谢谢 女士
Thank you, sir. Data: Thank you, ma’am.
我是说女士
I mean “ma’am.”
这应该是水吧
Mouth: This is supposed to be water?
这是湿的 不是吗 喝下去
It’s wet, isn’t it? Drink it!
请告诉我厕所在哪里
Where’s the men’s room, please?
你忍♥不住吗 -不行
Can’t you hold it? No.
米基 这不是那种你想去上厕所的地方
Mikey, this ain’t the kind of place you wanna go to the bathroom in.
为何不
Why not?
因为里面可能有长脚蜘蛛
Because they might have daddy longlegs in them.
但我得去厕所 -好像死人 米基
But I gotta go to the bathroom. – Like dead things, Mikey.
嘿 米基 要去厕所吗
Hey, Mikey, gotta go to the bathroom?
杀手的东西 很大 拜托 -小姐 拜托
Killer dead things. Big. Please. – Lady, please!
在楼下 右边第一扇门 -谢谢
Downstairs, first door on the right. – Thank you.
留在右边 -拜托 米基 死人
Stay to the right! – Please, Mikey, dead things.
留在右边
Stay to the right!
我知道是右边 谢谢
Mikey: I know it’s to the right, thank you.
我知道你在下面 独眼威利 你一定在
I know you’re down here, one-eyed Willy. You’ve gotta be.
我感觉得到 独眼威利 我知道你在下面
I can feel it, one-eyed Willy. I know you’re down here.
噢 天啊 臭死了
Oh, man, that stinks.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
你毁了它 你看我替你做的菜
You’re ruining it! Look at the feast I made you.
看我替你做的菜 想吃吗
Look at the feast I made you. Wanna eat it?
吃一点 你要吃东西 我没其他任何选择
Have some. You’ll get something. You don’t leave me any choice.
你没给我其他选择
You don’t leave me any choice!
你就像妈和法兰西斯一样 从不让我把话说完
You’re just like mom and Francis. You never let me finish.
你干嘛不留在家里 我要马上带你离开这里
Why can’t you stay at home? I’m taking you out of here right now.
我们离开这里
Let’s get out of here!
离开这里
Mama: Get out of here!
不要回来了
And stay out!
小孩麻烦死了
Kids suck.
我用我的生命发誓 他们抓到了
I swear on my life, they’ve got it.
那个东西 很大的东西 他们用链子锁在墙上
An it! A giant it! They got it chained to the wall!
在灯光下看起来好恐怖
When it came into the light, it was all gross and distorted. – The parts were all mixed around.
像你的脑子 对吧 说再见
Like your brain? Say goodbye to your pals.
嘿 看那个
Hey, look at that.
妈 你干嘛要射他 -他是政♥府♥工作人员
Francis: Ma, why’d you have to shoot him? Mama: He’s a fed.
我们可以把他带到路边 射他的头
Francis: We could’ve taken him to the side of a road and shot him in the brain.
带他到这来 法兰西斯 -别跟我说到这来
Jake: Bring him over here, Francis. Francis: Don’t give me “over here.”
不知道袋子里是什么
I’m wondering, what is in the bag?
餐厅垃圾 对
Restaurant trash. Yeah
你确定 那么大 那么多
you sure? That big”? That much?
车子上有这么大的弹孔
There were bullet holes in the car this big.
米基 走吧 我们的爸妈在担心
Mikey, come on, our parents are worried.
晚餐时间了 我们回家 -家 什么家
It’s dinnertime. Let’s go home. Home? What home?
再几个小时 就没有家了
In a couple more hours it ain’t gonna be home anymore.
来吧 各位 这是我们的时间
Come on, guys, this is our time.
我们最后的机会 去看看是否真的有任何宝藏
Our last chance to see if there really is any rich stuff.
我们一定要去
We’ve got to.
蹲下 各位 蹲下
Get down, guys. Get down.
噢 可恶
Oh, shit!
你们吓到我了 差点让我心脏病发作
You guys scared me! Almost gave me a heart attack!
你从后面看起来比较帅 大嘴 -想看真的吓人的东西吗
You look better from behind, mouth. – Wanna see something really scary?
你们怎么会到这里
Brand: How did you get here?
我们跟踪你们 我们不坐特洛伊的车了
We followed you guys. We were out driving with Troy.
对你的脸很抱歉 -没关系 我出生就是这样
Sorry about your face. – It’s okay, I was born with it.
我开玩笑的 -反正 他是个混♥蛋♥
I’m kidding. – Anyway, he was being a jerk.
倾斜镜子好让 他可以向下看我的裙子
Tilting the mirror so he could look down my shirt.
所以我用手肘撞他嘴唇 -你用手肘撞他嘴唇
So I elbowed his lip. – You elbowed his lip?
锁住了 -感谢上帝
It’s locked. “Thank god!
等一下
Wait a minute!
我有一些你♥妈♥的♥裸体照片 在洗澡
You know, I got some naked pictures of your mom, taking a bath.
想买♥♥下来吗 -什么
Wanna buy them? “What?!
真的很便宜
Mouth: Real cheap.
谢了 小胖
All: Thanks, chunk.
在这里等 我去找我弟弟 -你会惹上麻烦
Walit here. I’ll get my brother. Andy: You’ll get in trouble.
只要别离开 好吗 -我不要留在这里
Just don’t leave, all right? – No way I’m staying here.
闭嘴 我们得找到地板的最低点
Shut up! We’ve got to get to the lowest point of the floor.
最低点 什么都没有 米基 我们走 现在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!