我爸说其中一人一定带着地图逃出来
My dad said one of the guys must have gotten out with the map.
嘿 米基 我相信你 -我完全不相信你
Hey, Mikey, I believe you. Mouth: I don’t believe you at all.
你这次打破什么 小胖
Brand: What did you break this time, chunk?
嘿 各位 看看这个
Hey, you guys, look at this.
你们听说过这家伙吗
You ever hear of this guy?
贾斯特考伯派 看看上面写的
Chester copperpot. Look what it says.
贾斯特考伯派在追踪本地传说时失踪
“Chester copperpot, missing while in pursuit of local legend.
该寻宝者宣称:我有线索
Reclusive scavenger claims, ‘l have the key…
能找到独眼威利
To one-eyed Willy.™
哇 你们知道我们可以做什么吗
wow, do you guys realize what we could do?
从没有人找到任何东西 为什么这张地图会在这个阁楼里
Nobody ever found nothing. Why would this map be in this attic…
它应该要放在某个保险箱里 对吧
When it could be in some safe-deposit box, right?
对 如果贾斯特考伯派没找到 我们要怎么找到
Right. If Chester copperpot didn’t find it, how would we find it?
但是如果呢 各位
But what if? You guys…
如果这张地图能带我们找到 独眼威利的宝藏
What if this map can lead to one-eyed Willy’s rich stuff?
我们就不必离开古达克斯镇了
We wouldn’t have to leave the goon docks.
好了 米基
Come on.
我不想再继续你的七小宝冒险了
I don’t wanna go on any more of your goonie adventures.
你们要去哪里 你们不想做这件事吗
You guys! Where are you going? You don’t wanna do this?
怪人警报
jerk alert.
我能帮什么忙吗
Brand: Can I help you?
小家伙 你们好 我是柏金斯先生 特洛伊的父亲
Hello, little guys. I’m Mr. Perkins, Troy’s father.
我们认识特洛伊 他是小气鬼
We know Troy, he’s a cheap guy.
我爸不在家 柏金斯先生
My dad’s not home, Mr. Perkins.
你妈妈在吗
Is your mommy here?
不 她去市场替我们买♥♥东西
No, she’s down at the market buying pampers for all us kids.
文件
Papers.
你可以把这些文件拿给你父亲看并签名
Well, you can give these papers to your father to read through and sign.
我们早上会来拿
We’ll be by to pick them up in the morning.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. – Thank you.
这是什么 -这是爸的事情
What is that? – It’s dad’s business.
但到底是什么
But what is it?
我告诉过你们这是爸的事
I told you it was dad’s business.
看看他们的微笑
Look at them smiling.
他们等不及到早上拿到地权
They can’t wait till tomorrow to foreclose on whatever it’s called
破坏古达克斯镇
trash the goon docks.
我希望他们把我们家做成沙坑
I hope they make our house a sand trap.
而且他们的永远逃不出来
And never get their balls out.
我想他们让我失去了胃口
Chunk: You know, I think they made me lose my appetite.
米基
Mikey.
走吧 你会真的感冒的
Come on, before you catch a real cold.
你看起来很肯定
You’re sure of yourself.
肯定能成的
The foreclosure is a definite.
噢 天啊 我好沮丧
Oh, god, am I depressed.
如果我找到独眼威利的宝藏 我就能付清我爸的帐单
If I found one-eyed Willy’s rich stuff, I’d pay all my dad’s bills.
然后他晚上就可以睡觉
Then he could sleep at night…
而不是坐着想我们要怎么留下来
Instead of sitting up figuring how we can stay.
我也是 -我第三
Me too. – Me three.
忘记冒险吧 小病虫
Me four. – Forget any adventures, limp lungs.
如果我让你出去 妈会杀了我 而且我和安蒂有约
If I let you out, mom will ground me, and I’ve got a date with Andy.
你在作梦 兄弟 不可能
You’re dreaming, dude. No way.
因为你没车开 然后你得跟她和她开车的妈一起
Her mom has to drive, and then you gotta make it with her and her mom.
闭嘴 大嘴 -对 大嘴
Shut up, mouth. – Yeah, mouth.
闭嘴 戴塔
Shut up, data.
天啊
Mouth: Jesus!
我们要怎么处理这个乡村俱乐部 它在谋杀我们的爸妈
Mikey: What’ll we do about that country club? It’s killing our parents.
如果我们不想办法
If we don’t do something…
我们站的地方就会是一座高尔夫球场了
There’ll be a golf course where we’re standing.
布莱登 你可以拉多远
Data: Brand, how far can you stretch that?
这没有那么难
Brand: It’s not that hard. Go, guys!
放开我 小胖
Brand: Get off me, chunk.
放开我 -我抓到你了
Get off me! Chunk: I got you.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
他割了三百七十六次 草坪才买♥♥到的
It took him 376 lawn mowing jobs to pay for it.
这是他最爱的东西
It’s his favorite thing in the world.
现在是他最扁的东西 我们走
我会痛扁你们 当你们醒来 你们的衣服就完蛋了
I’ll hit you so hard, when you wake up your clothes will be out of style! Hey!
米基
Mikey!
妈 放开我
Mom. You gotta let me out of here.
你不能学习像个普通孩子一样运动吗
Can’t you learn how to exercise like a normal kid?
听着 你换气过度了 你弟弟在哪里
Look! You’re “hyperventrilicating.” where’s your brother?
妈
Mom!
你是怎么回事
What’s wrong with you people?
罗莎丽塔 到这来
Rosalita, come here.
你得放我离开这里 罗莎丽塔
You gotta let me out of here. Rosalital
罗莎丽塔 来这里 你得放我离开这张椅子
rosalita, come here. You gotta let me out of this.
嗨 华许先生
Mouth: Hi, Mr. Walsh.
嗨 米基 -嗨 爸
Hi, Mikey. Mikey: Hi, dad!
嘿 等等我
Data: Hey, wait for me!
如果你没把你弟弟带回家 我就切福自杀
Mrs. Walsh: If you don’t bring your brother home, I’ll commit hare krishna!
是切腹自杀 妈
Brand: That’s hara-kiri, ma.
我就是这么说的 -什么
Mrs. Walsh: That’s exactly what I said. Brand: What?
我的新轮胎 他们戳爆了我的新轮胎 该死的
My new tires! They popped my new tires, the son of…
我要杀了
I’m gonna kill…
我的单车 我的单车 -我欠你一次
My bike! My bike! – I owe you one.
他拿走我的单车 我要我的单车
He’s got my bike! I want my bike!
金石海滩就在下个转弯
Mikey: Gold rock beach is around this next curve.
我有种感觉
I have a feeling about this.
每次你有感觉 我们就有麻烦
Data: Every time you have feeling, we get in trouble.
你才是一直让我们惹麻烦的人 00负
Mikey: You’re the one who always gets us in trouble, 00-negative.
我是詹姆士庞德 007 不是00负
Data: I’m James Bond, 007, not 00-negative.
我饿了 当我的肚子在叫 就有麻烦了
Chunk: I’m hungry. When my stomach growls, there’s trouble.
闭嘴 小胖
All: Shut up, chunk!
你们要我爬上这座大山 而且说会给我糖果
Chunk: You made me go up this big hill and said you’d give me a twinkie.
我赶不上晚饭 我妈会对我大吼
I’ll be late for dinner, and my mom’ll yell at me.
她不会让我吃晚饭 她会处罚我
She’s not gonna let me eat dinner, and she’s gonna punish Mel!
有人有糖果棒吗 巧克力
Anybody got a candy bar? A baby Ruth?
我不敢相信 找到了
I can’t believe it. That’s it.
那边三块石头 一 二 三
Those three rocks out there. One, two, three.
米基 米基
Mikey. Mikey.
特洛伊 你再碰那面镜子 我发誓要甩你一巴掌
Troy! You touch that mirror again, and I’ll smack you in the face.
是布莱登
There’s brand.
好帅的单车
Troy: Like the bike.
他在干嘛
Andy: What is he doing?
难怪他拿不到驾照
No wonder he can’t get a license.
噢 不
Brand: Oh, no.
布莱登 我们可以顺路载你去哪里吗
Brand, can we give you 3 ride somewhere?
不了 谢谢
No. Thanks anyway.
华许 让我们载你一程
Walsh, let us give you a little ride.
抓好 我们出发
Hold on. Here we go!
特洛伊 -放开我的手臂
Andy: Troy! – Let go of my arm!
噢 不
Oh, no. – Oh, my god! – Oh, no!
放开我的手
Hey! Let go of my hand!
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my god!
再见 笨蛋
Troy: So long, sucker!
算了 -别这样
Chunk: Forget it! Mikey: Come on!
最好就是这里 米基 -闭嘴 小胖
This better be it, Mikey. – Shut up, chunk.
各位
Guys?
我想我找到了 我很确定
I think I have a match. I’m sure of it.
灯塔 石头和餐厅全都符合
The lighthouse, the rock and the restaurant all fit the doubloon.
这一定表示宝藏靠近餐厅
That must mean the rich stuff is near the restaurant.
等一下
Wait a second.
大嘴 我需要你翻译 我不懂西班牙文
Mouth, I need you to translate. I don’t understand Spanish.
在这里 -好 好
Right here. – All right, all right.
那是什么 -十乘十
Mikey: What’s that? Mouth: 10 times 10.
一百
Mikey: A hundred
走到
mouth: “Stretching feet…
最北边
To nearest northern point.”
北边是哪边 -你会在那里找到宝藏
Which way is north? – “That’s where you’ll find the treat.”
请客请客
The treat, the rich stuff. – The treat, the rich stuff.
没错