你这白♥痴♥ 你粘颠倒了
You idiot! You glued it on upside down!
如果上帝这样设计 你就会尿到脸上
If god meant it that way, you’d be pissing in your faces.
我觉得看起来很好
I cooks fine to me.
罗莎丽塔 这是阁楼 华许先生不喜欢任何人上去
Rosalita, this is the attic. Mr. Walsh doesn’t like anyone up here.
所以才一直开着
That’s why it’s always open.
千万别上去那里 上面放满了华许先生的性♥虐♥待用具
这是我的生活用品柜 你会找到扫帚 簸箕 杀虫剂
This is my supply closet. You’ll find brooms, dustpans, insect spray.
我希望在他们拆掉房♥子之前清干净
I’d like the house clean when they tear it down.
克拉克 你可以翻译吗
Clark, can you translate?
如果你做不好工作 就会把你和蟑螂一起锁在这里面
关两个星期 没有水或食物
好了吗 罗莎 你在这里会很快乐
Okay, Rosie? You’re gonna be very happy here.
来吧 克拉克 我们有更多事要做 你说得真流利
Come on, Clark, we’ve got more to do. You’re so fluent in languages.
我的天啊 我到了一间疯狂的屋子
你的西班牙语说得好流利 你人真好
You’re so fluent in Spanish. That was so nice of you.
好 是我的中间名字
“Nice” is my middle name.
我要带罗莎丽塔去超♥市♥
Mrs. Walsh: I’m taking rosalita to the supermarket.
大约一小时后回来
I’ll be back in about an hour.
米基 留在屋里 布莱登 如果他气喘发作 我不希望他淋雨
Mikey, stay inside. Brand, if he has asthma, I don’t want him in the rain.
他应该待在塑胶泡泡里
He should be in a plastic bubble.
我是说真的 这并不好笑
I’m serious. That’s not funny.
他走出屋外一步 你绝对会
He takes one step outside, and you are in absolutely the deepest…
死得很惨 妈
Shit, ma.
我不喜欢这样讲 但是你说得没错
I don’t like that language, but that’s what you’ll be in.
而你 达塔 戴塔 -戴塔
And you, data… “Data”
从现在开始用后门 -好的
use the back door from now on. – All right.
怎么回事
What is that?
噢 糟了 什么
Oh, shit. What?
怎么回事
What is that?
乱成一团 我要你们收拾干净
That is a mess. I want it cleaned up, boys.
噢 好 当然好 -马上办
Oh, yeah. Sure! – You got it.
一小时后我就回来 再见 宝贝 罗莎
One hour and I’ll be back. Bye, baby. Rosie?
再见 华许太太 -再见
Bye, Mrs. Walsh. – Bye.
你想要有呼吸问题 我来帮你
You want a breathing problem? You got one.
阁楼里的东西会怎么样
What’ll happen to the stuff in the attic?
我爸要送给博物馆
My dad’s giving it back to the museum
或是新助手柯里 柯尼
or the new assistant curly… “Curney”…
馆长 -等等 各位
Curator. – Wait, guys.
也许那里有我们要找的东西 也许有我们可以用来阻止他们的东西
Maybe there’s stuff up there for us that we can keep from the oldsiders.
也许有一些值钱的东西
Maybe there’s some rich stuff! – No. No.
不 这是我爸要负的责任 各位
No! It’s my dad’s responsibility, you guys.
博物馆可能有列一张单子
The museum’s probably got a list.
听我说 那是他的东西
Listen to me! That’s his stuff!
看看这里 我不知道爸放了这么多东西在上面
Brand: Look at this. I didn’t know dad had all this stuff up here.
太好了 看看这里 很棒 -我喜欢
Chunk: Great! Look at that! Neat! Mouth: I love it.
别这样 各位
Mikey: Come on, guys!
我爸不希望你们上来这里
My dad doesn’t want you up here.
你们听到我妈说的话 她不希望任何人上来这里
You heard what my mom said about not wanting anybody up here.
米基 我不相信你们家里真的有很酷的东西
Mikey, I cannot believe you actually have something this cool in your house.
各位 我妈说过
You guys, my mom said…
各位 住手 把那个东西放下 好吗
Guys, stop. Put down the outfit, okay?
米基 这太棒了 我们的阁楼里只有光明节装饰
This is great. We only have hanukkah decorations in our attic.
我不在乎你有什么
I don’t care what you have in your…
好吧 你们看过了 我们现在可以走了
Okay, you saw it, now let’s go.
好了 米基 这很酷
Data: Come on, Mikey. It’s cool!
我抓住你了
Chunk: I got you right where I want you!
这里好多灰尘 我的花粉症要发作了 而且你们老是打破东西
It’s dusty, my hay fever’s acting up and you always break something.
米基
Mouth: Mikey!
到这来让我感觉像个女人
Come here and make me feel like 3 woman.
来吧 给我一个湿热的吻
Come on, give me a nice, wet, lickery kiss.
我抓到你了 给我出来 你毁了这幅画
I gotcha! Get out from there, you’re ruining the painting!
你毁了我的玩笑 这幅画早就破了
You’re ruining my joke. The painting’s already cracked.
嘿 米基 -什么
Chunk: Hey, Mikey? Mikey: What?
这东西是什么
Chunk: What is all this stuff?
博物馆 你从哪里拿来的
Mikey: The museum did some… Where’d you get this?
就在这里 -他们有一个展览 一个怀酒展
Chunk: Right there. – They did a show. A “retropactum.”
怀旧展 -我就是这么说的 别反驳我
Retrospective. – I said that. Don’t contradict me.
这是关于亚斯托利亚的历史 这些是废物
It was about the history of astoria, and these are the rejects.
有点像我们 七小宝
Kind of like us, the goonies.
我不是废物
Yeah. – I’m not a reject.
别戴了 你会让我惹上麻烦
Take that off. You’ll get me in trouble.
你知道这个怎么用吗 -什么
Data: You know how this works? Chunk: What?
雷射光束
I aser beams!
大嘴 当你弄掉东西 就放回去
Mikey: Mouth, when you drop something, put it back up…
这是什么
Huh what’s this?
等一下
Wait a second.
小胖
Chunk!
我没碰
I didn’t touch it.
我知道 过来这里
I know. Get over here.
拿好了
Hold this.
为何是我 米基
Why me, Mike?
感谢你带我们上来这里 有一个真的很大的舞会
Thanks for taking us up here. There’s a real big ball…
这东西就在
And it’s got this thing…
你们在干嘛
What are you doing?
米基发现一张地图
Mike found a map.
你看 上面写1632
And look. That says “1632.”
那是年分吗
Is that a year?
不 这是你领先位置的最高分数
Mouth: No. It’s your top score on “pole position.”
对 是年分 这是我们海岸线的地图
Yes, it’s a year. It’s a map of our coastline.
那里的西班牙文是什么意思
Brand: What’s all that Spanish junk right there?
大嘴 你说你会翻译 那就翻吧
Mouth, you said you can translate. Translate.
对 翻吧
Yeah, translate it.
入侵者小心
“Ye intruders beware.
决定性的死亡与不幸
Crushing death and grief…
泡在擅自进入的小偷血泊中
Soaked with blood of the trespassing thief.”
这张地图是旧东西
This map is old news.
当我们的爸妈在我们的年纪时 每个人都找过这个
Everybody went looking for that when our parents were our age.
你们没听过他吗 他叫什么名字
Haven’t you heard of him? What’s his name?
那个海盗 独眼威利
The pirate guy. One-eyed Willy. One-eyed Willy.
独眼威利
One-eyed Willy!
当时最有名的海盗 我爸告诉过我关于他的事
The most famous pirate in his time. My dad told me all about him.
爸会做任何事让你睡觉
Dad’ll do anything to put you to sleep.
不 独眼威利曾经偷过一批宝藏
No! See, one-eyed Willy stole a treasure once.
全是红宝石和祖母绿
And it was full of rubies and emeralds… “Wow.
还有钻石
And diamonds?
还有钻石 然后他装在他的船上
And diamonds. Then he loaded it onto his ship…
并且航向日落处
And sailed away into the sunset.
直到英国国王发现了
Until the British king found out about it…
并且派遣他的整个舰队去追他
And sent out his whole armada to go after him.
他们花了几星期才追上威利
It took them a couple of weeks to catch up with Willy.
然后爆发大战
Then there was a whole big war…
舰队和威利的船地狱号♥
Between the armada and Willy’s ship, the inferno.
在枪战中
During the firefight, there were…
到处都是枪和大炮
Guns and cannons bursting here and there.
然后威利逃走了 因为他知道如果留下来就会被杀掉
Then Willy fled, because he knew he’d get killed if he stayed around.
然后他走入这个洞穴
And then he got into this cave…
然后英国人炸毁了他四周的墙
And the British blew up the walls around him.
他被埋起来 从此他就一直在那里
He got caved in, and he’s been there ever since.
永远 -永远
Forever? – Forever.
到现在
And ever?
被困住
Trapped. Wow.
你讲得像爸一样老调
You sound as corny as dad does.
我爸说的是实话 知道他说什么吗
My dad tells the truth. Know what he said? “What?
他说独眼威利和他那一帮人 在那里好多年
He said one-eyed Willy and his bunch were down there for years.
他们挖了地道和洞穴
They were digging tunnels and caves. “Wow.
设置陷阱 -陷阱
Setting Booty traps. – Booby traps.
设陷阱好让任何想进去的人死掉
Setting booby traps so anybody who tried to get in would die.
然后他杀光所有手下
Then he killed all his men. “Wow.
为什么 -为何杀光他们
Why? – Why kill all of them?
好让他们得不到他的宝藏
So they wouldn’t get his treasure.
等一下
Wait a minute.
如果他杀光所有手下 怎么会有地图出现
If he killed all his men, how did the map get out?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!