没错 我们要怎么办 -我不知道 谁在乎
That’s right! What will we do? – I don’t know. Who cares?
我有个点子 -什么点子
I got an idea. “What is it?
我在《鲁莽男孩》上看过
Mikey: I saw it on the Hardy boys.
我们留下珠宝的痕迹到一个洞穴
We leave a trail of jewels into one cave.
然后我们躲在另一个洞穴
And we hide in another.
当佛瑞特利一进入那个洞穴 我们就赶快逃走
When the fratellis go into that cave, we make a run for it.
听起来像是个好主意
Now that sounds like a great idea! Yo
出来 -好吧 开战了
Outside! – Okay, this is war!
戴塔 什么也别做 -不
Data, don’t do anything! – No!
我说了 出来
I said, outside!
我们不可能活着 朋友 -你说我们是什么意思
We won’t be taken alive, Mikey! Stef: What do you mean, “we”?
抓住戴塔
Get data
这不好笑 她有枪
Mikey: It’s not funny! She’s got a gun! – Datal
快点 快啊
mama: Come on, snap to.
噢 我喜欢 -快点
Oh, I love that. Mama: Come on!
偷袭我 嗯
Sneaking up on me, huh?
我知道我在干嘛
I know what I’m doing.
我没事
Data: I’m all right.
戴塔只是不高兴
Data’s just unhappy.
强力钳
Data: Pinchers of power.
放开我 -让我帮你 兄弟
Get it off me! – Let me help you, brother.
戴塔
Data
我的枪 -好了
Mama: My gun! Jake: That’s it!
好吧 不只当好人先生了 我们走
OK
把你的口袋掏空
Empty your pockets!
快点 倒出你的珠宝 快点
Hurry up, empty your jewels! Come on!
你突然很安静 你不是叫大嘴吗
You’re so quiet all of a sudden. Aren’t you called mouth? Mm-mm. Mm-mm.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my god.
就这些吗
Is that all? Mouth: Mm-hm.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my god.
你这个恶心的老巫婆
You gross old witch.
你想扮海盗 我们来扮海盗 前进
You wanna play pirate? We’ll play pirate. March!
继续走 小聪明 -我的手被绑起来不能游泳
Keep going, smarty. – I can’t swim with my hands tied.
我们来扮海盗 走跳板
We’ll play pirates. Walk the plank!
从板子上跳下去
Get out on that plank.
向你的小朋友们说再见 -布莱登
Say goodbye to your little friends. – Brand!
走开
Brand: Get out of the way. Andy!
两个下去了 谁是下一个
Two down who’s next?
噢 你可以不要推我吗
Stef: Will you stop pushing me?!
你在拉我头发 -你让那个女生远离我
You’re pulling my hair! Mouth: You get that girl away from me.
去加入你的朋友吧 你们这些小滑头
Go join your friends, you weasels.
嘿 你们
Sloth: Hey, you guys! Woo-hoo!
小胖 -小胖
Chunk. – Chunk.
树懒 他怎么出来的
Sloth! How’d he get out?
树懒 救他们 救他们 是大嘴和史黛芙
Sloth, save them! Save them, it’s mouth and Stef! Sloth!
小胖 -不 是小胖船长
Chunk. – No, it’s captain chunk.
把刀给我
Give me the sword. Aah!
小胖船长说 我们离开这个鬼地方
Captain chunk says let’s get the hell out of here!
绳子
Francis. The rope.
跳绳 树懒
Jump rope, slothy.
你说跳绳是什么意思 -你知道 跳绳
What do you mean, “jump rope”? – You know, jump rope. – Jump rope. – Jump rope.
我们现在有大♥麻♥烦了 法兰西斯
We’re in deep shit now.
噢 糟糕
Oh, shit.
记得我们去布隆克斯动物园吗 -不要开始那样
Remember we went to the Bronx zoo? Don’t start that.
他们想把你留在那里 我说不 -我们从没去过布隆克斯动物园
They wanted to leave you. I said no. “We never been to the Bronx zoo!
记得他们买♥♥假发给法兰西斯 却不补你的牙齿吗
Remember how they bought Francis a toupee instead of fixing your teeth?
我没戴假发 -你这卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
I don’t wear a hairpiece! You rotten bastard!
这里 抓住石头 快点
Here, grab on to the rock. Come on.
你的矫正器怎么了 -我没戴矫正器
What happened to your braces? – I don’t wear braces. Mikey wear…
米基 那个小
Mikey, that little… shh!
升帆
Heave-ho!
再见
Goodbye, boys!
我不唱歌♥了 -只要把我们安全地放下来
I won’t sing no more. – Just put us down safely!
我不唱歌♥了
I won’t sing anymore.
嘿 你们两个
Hey, you guys!
妈妈
Mama.
来找妈妈 宝贝 来啊
Come to mama, baby. Come on.
妈
Ma
你一直很坏
You’ve been bad.
树懒 我可能很坏
Slothy, I may have been bad.
我可能把你锁在那间房♥间 但这是为了你好
I may have kept you chained in that room. But it was for your good.
记得吗 我唱歌♥给你听
I used to sing to you.
当你是个小男孩时
When you were a little boy.
坠落
F alll
断掉
break!
坠落
F alll
我只掉过你一次
I only dropped you once.
嗯 也许两次
Well, maybe twice.
放我下来
Put me down
我不介意死掉 -冷静
I don’t mind dying. – Calm down.
我们会没事 -当然
We’ll be okay. Sure.
我要和你一起烂掉 我不想和你一起烂掉
I gotta rot with you through eternity? I don’t wanna rot with you! Hey, you guys!
树懒 这些是大家 大家 这是树懒
Sloth, this is the guys. Guys, this is sloth.
布莱登 我们不能走 我们不能留下黄金 那是我们的未来
Brand, we can’t go. We can’t leave all that gold. That’s our future.
如果我们留在这里 就没有未来了 我们以后再回来
If we stay here, we got no future. We’ll come back for it later.
那些宝藏 -快点
All that rich stuff. Brand: Come on!
妈妈 轻轻放我们下去
Mama! Mama, just let us down easy.
不要用刀 别这么做 我们会
Not the sword! Don’t do that, we’re gonna… Oh, no!
你没事吗 -对 你呢
You all right? Yeah you?
对
Yeah
你们能起来吗
will you get up?!
我们去找黄金
Let’s go find the gold.
往有灯的地方走
Brand: Head for the light.
谢谢 威利先生
Thank you, Mr. Willy.
谢谢
Thank you.
你让我太高兴了
You’ve made my day.
这是真的宝藏
This is a real treat
这是怎么回事
Jake: What the hell is this?
又一个陷阱 -陷阱
Another one of those booby traps! – Booby trap!
离开这里
(Get out of herel
什么陷阱
what booby traps?
陷阱 你没看过电影吗
Oh, booby traps! – Booby traps! Didn’t you see the movie?
别拿了 我们快走
Jake: Leave it. Let’s get out.
看啊 各位 日光
Brand: Look, you guys, daylight.
以前有崩塌 也许我们可以通过
There’s been a cave-in before. Maybe we can get through.
我看不到 有灯吗
I can’t see. Got a light?
我有最后一根蜡烛 米基 拿着
I got the last candle. Mikey, get it.
有出路之类的吗
Is there a way out or what?
这是根搞笑的蜡烛 只有火花
This is a funny candle. It’s sparkling.
这不是蜡烛 这是炸♥药♥ -炸♥药♥
It’s not a candle, it’s dynamite! – Dynamite!
女人和小孩先
Mama: Women and children first!
各位 推啊 -推
You guys, push. – Push.
战利品怎么办
What?
我们的性命怎么办
What about our lives?
你做得到吗 好了 快点
Can you do it? Come on, hurry.
走啊
(Go!
快点
Brand: Hurry up.
树懒 救我们
Sloth! Sloth! Help us! – Mamal! Sloth, come on!
树懒爱小胖
Sloth love chunk!
我也爱你 你会被压扁
I love you too. You’re gonna get crushed.
树懒 救命
Sloth, help! Mal
快点 树懒
chunk: Come on, sloth!
天啊 是他们
Man: Well, I’ll be damned. It’s them goobers.
他们一分钟前还不在这里
They weren’t here a minute ago.
但现在他们在 打给哈维 -是 长官
But they’re here now. Call Harvey. – Yes, sir.
这里 -在这里
Chunk: Herel data: Over here!
拿摄影机
Man: Get the camera. Mrs. Walsh: Where are my boys? – Mikey. Brand. – Mikey, there’s Mikey.
嗨 妈 嗨 爸
Mikey: Hi, mom. Hi, dad.
我猜我们有大♥麻♥
I guess we’re kind of in deep sh… – Oh, Michael!
看看你 脏得要命
Look, you’re a mess.