吃午饭了
Guard: I unchtime!
你们这些畜牲拖得愈久 你们的午饭就变得愈冷
The longer you animals bark, the colder your lunch gets.
快点 滚出去 里面的人也一样
Come on, move it out. You too, down there!
嘿 笨蛋
Hey, Turkey!
你这笨蛋 你以为我会笨到自杀吗
“You schmuck. Do you think I’d be stupid enough to kill myself?”
自杀
Kill myself?
快点
Come on!
他来了
Here he comes.
法兰西斯 锁住了
Francis, the lock.
放开把手
Let go of the handle.
我没握住把手 打开
I don’t have the handle! Open it!
杰克 从上面
Jake, up!
快点 走啊 上车
Come on, move! Get on! Come on!
谢了 妈妈
Jake: Thanks, mama.
好吧 各位 我们来试试胜利金字塔
Okay, you guys. Let’s try the victory pyramid.
好了 我们开始
Okay, let’s go.
快点 把你的手臂举高
Come on. Put your arms up.
微笑 很好 就是这样
Smile. Good, we got it!
把电视关掉 搞得我都没办法思考了
Turn that TV off. I can’t hear myself think.
是 好 爸
Yeah, right, dad.
咋?
Huh?
水流出来了吗 儿子
Is the water going down, son?
没有 -现在流出来了吗
Nope. – Is it going down now?
哇 警♥匪♥追逐
Chunk: Oh, wow, a police chase!
噢 可恶
Oh, shit!
我们来这里干嘛
What are we doing here?
相信你老妈 孩子
Trust in your mother, boys.
换到四轮传动 抓牢你们的帽子
Throw her into four-wheel drive and hold on to your hats.
倒霉
Oh, bummer!
反正这附近都没什么刺♥激♥的事情发生
Nothing exciting ever happens around here anyway.
谁需要古达克斯镇
Who needs the goon docks?
谁需要这栋房♥子 我等不及要离开这里了
Who needs this house? I can’t wait to get out of here.
真的吗
Brand: Really?
不 我只是试着放松自己 不 不对
No, I was just trying to “delate” myself. No, no…
你晓得
You know.
命令我自己
Dictate myself.
是欺骗你自己 傻瓜
That’s delude yourself, dummy.
我就是这个意思
That’s what I said
谢了 布莱登
Thanks, brand.
我知道你的感受 小子
I know how you feel, wimp.
我一定也会想念这地方
I’m sure gonna miss this place too.
被收养的懦夫
Adopted wuss.
我不是被收养的懦夫
Mikey: I’m no adopted wuss!
我要杀了你 布莱登
I’ll kill you, brand!
是大嘴
Brand: Ah. It’s mouth.
嘿 米基
Hey, Mikey.
唷 米基
Yo, Mikey.
嘿 米基 看到安德恩没
Hey, Mikey, seen Adrienne?
有什么事吗 -把你的脚放下桌子
What’s going down? Get your foot off the table.
没问题 有什么事吗 两位
You got it. What’s going down, guys?
你们两个怎么了
What’s the matter with you guys?
怎么回事 什么事 原♥子♥弹♥周六
What’s the matter? What is this? A nuclear Saturday?
好了 两位
Come on, guys.
这是我们在一起的最后周末
This is our last weekend together.
最后的七小宝周末
I ast ggoonie weekend.
我们应该要过得很气派
We gotta be going out in style.
巡逻海岸 闻一些鞋带
Cruising the coast, sniffing some lace…
喝啤酒 结果什么都没有
Downing the brews, but no!
我们的大哥搞砸了
The one older brother had to go and screw it up.
没通过你的驾照考试 我不知道要拿你怎么办
Flunking your driver’s test? I don’t know what to do with you.
让我进去
You guys, let me in!
怪人警报
Mouth: Jerk alert.
是小胖
It’s chunk.
我刚看到这辈子最惊人的事情
I just saw the most amazing thing in my entire life!
首先 跳个舞
First, do the truffle shuffle.
别这样
Come on!
跳啊
Do it.
不要啦
Come on!
快跳
Do it!
别闹了 大嘴
Cut it out, mouth.
让开
(Set out.
谢了
Chunk: Guys, thanks. Thanks a lot.
你们不会相信 我说的是实话
You guys, you won’t believe me. I’m telling the truth.
你这讨厌鬼
You turd!
没通过你的驾照考试 -闭嘴
Flunked your driver’s test. – Shut up.
听着 你们绝不会相信 有两辆警车 知道吗
Listen, you’ll never believe me. There was two cop cars, okay?
他们在追这辆四轮传动 很棒的越野车
They were chasing this four-wheel deal, a real neat orv.
子弹到处飞 这是我见过最惊人的事情
Bullets flying everywhere. It was the most amazing thing I ever saw!
比麦克杰克森借用你的厕所更惊人吗
More amazing than when Michael Jackson used your bathroom?
比你从火里救出老人更惊人吗
More amazing than when you saved those old people from that fire?
比你吃掉跟你同重量的披萨更惊人吗
More amazing than when you ate your weight in godfather’s pizza?
好吧 麦克杰克森没来我家用厕所
OK. thne…
但他妹妹有
But his sister did.
好吧 戴塔 这次别失误了
Okay, data, don’t mess this one up.
准备好飞行了
Prepare for the wings of flight.
打开门 -米基
Mikey: Screen door! Data: Mikey!
纱门
The screen door!
嘿 我赌你们以为我接不住这个 对吧
Hey! I bet you guys thought I was gonna drop it, huh? Ha-hal!
我知道你们以为小胖会这样
I know you’d expect that from chunk.
你这白♥痴♥ -噢 我的天啊
You idiot! – Oh, my god!
瞧 没有破 很完美
Look, it’s not broken. It’s perfect. Ha-ha! It’s per…
噢 我的天啊 -什么
Oh, my god! “What?
那是我妈最喜欢的部位 -什么
That’s my mom’s most favorite piece! “What?
噢 我的天啊
Chunk: Oh, my god.
如果没有的话 你就不会在这里了 -闭嘴 大嘴
You wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t – shut up, mouth!
闭嘴 大嘴
Shut up, mouth.
你们有人听过底特律吗 -没有
Any of you guys ever hear of Detroit? No.
当然 这是汽车城的起点
Certainly. It’s where motown started.
还拥有全国最高的谋杀率
Also got the country’s highest murder rate.
明天我们失去房♥子后 就是要搬去那里
That’s where we move to when we lose our house tomorrow.
闭嘴 绝对不会发生这种事 我爸会处理的
Shut up. It’ll never happen. My dad’ll fix it.
是啊 他当然会
Yeah, sure he will.
如果他明天收到他下一笔四百块薪水
If he gets his next 400 paychecks by tomorrow.
你错了 布莱登 这种事不会发生的
That’s wrong, brand. It won’t happen!
噢 嗨 妈 -嗨 妈
Oh, hi, mom. – Hi, mom.
嗨 嗨
Hi, hi!
我看到戴塔飞过来
I see data dropped by.
嗨 华许太太 你好吗
Hi, Mrs. Walsh. How are you? Mrs. Walsh.
孩子们 这位是罗莎丽塔
Boys, this is rosalita.
她会帮忙打包 直到我的手臂好一点
She’ll help with the packing until my arm’s better.
孩子们 罗莎丽塔不会说英语
Boys, rosalita doesn’t speak a word of english…
我知道你们有人在学校修过西班牙语
And I know some of you took Spanish in school.
嗯 华许太太 我的西班牙语不错
Well, Mrs. Walsh, I speak perfect Spanish.
如果能帮上你的忙 我很乐意和罗莎丽塔沟通
If it’s any help to you, I’d be glad to communicate with rosalita.
你真是救命恩人 克拉克 跟我们过来好吗
You’re a lifesaver, Clark. Come with us, will you?
当然好 华许太太
Certainly, Mrs. Walsh.
米基 不准再吃薯片 你好 米基
Mrs. Walsh: Mikey, no more potato chips. Hello, Mikey.
我是布莱登 妈
Brand: It’s brand, ma.
什么
What?
你想你妈会注意到吗
Are you…?
我不知道她是否会注意到
I wonder if she’ll notice.
我就是这个意思
That’s what I said!
当然会 她注意所有的事情
Of course. She notices everything.
裤子和衬衫在第二层
Pants and shirts are in the second.
只要全丢进纸盒里就好 不用管手提箱
Just throw them all into boxes. Forget the suitcases.
你能翻译吗
Can you translate that”
当然 华许太太 -太好了
certainly, Mrs. Walsh. “That’s wonderful
大♥麻♥在最上层抽屉
可♥卡♥因♥和速赐康在第二层
海♥洛♥因♥在最底层
所有的药都要分开放
你看 这样如何
Chunk: I ook. How’s that?