即使全军覆没也在所不惜
even if all of us are killed.
否则先机尽失
Otherwise, the key will get rusty and just be a spot on the wall.
而且
And that’s not all.
双方都不希望桥梁受损
Both sides want the bridge intact.
南方希望它完好无损 我们也是
Intact is how the South wants it, and we want it intact, too.
你们全将化为尘土
You’ll all turn to dust,
但有件事我绝对肯定 就是布兰森大桥将永存
but one thing is sure, boys, Branson Bridge will stand unbroken.
我这样对志愿者讲话 会不会吓坏你们?
Is it bad to speak the way I do to volunteers?
我以前更吓人
I’ve done a lot worse.
“我把它炸掉了 把它全毁了 嘭——”
I’ve done it. I’ve blown it up. Boom.
可惜只能想想
In here, I’ve destroyed it all.
你知道炸掉它的罪有多大吗
It’s a court-martial offense to imagine,
将来一定会面临军事法庭的审判
to dream of blowing it up. A serious crime.
即使在脑袋里想想也会……
Even to think of destroying that bridge is just…
为什么不真地去炸掉它
Why not really blow it up, Captain?
对呀 又简单 又会吓得他们屁滚尿流
Yeah, Captain, it’s nothing. Let’s scare the hell out of them.
说实话 我连做梦都想
I’ve been dreaming about it.
甚至还想出个计划来
I’ve even worked out a plan.
真的
I sure have.
最好的时机是在攻击过后
The best time is after the attack
去救受伤者而暂时休战的时刻
when there’s a truce to get the wounded.
如果那时去炸桥 就会救了上千人的性命
If I could do it, I could save many thousands of men.
可是我缺乏胆量
But what I lack is the guts.
他们开始攻击了
They’re beginning their daily slaughter right on time.
上尉 所有的连都准备好了 就等你的命令
Captain, all companies are awaiting your orders.
马上就来
Be right there.
咱们走吧
Let’s go.
好啦 朋友们 一起来享受这个壮观场面吧
All right, friends, come along and enjoy the spectacle.
各连报告
Companies, report!
B连♥准♥备好了
Company B ready!
E连♥准♥备好了
Company E ready!
D连♥准♥备好了
Company D ready!
各连进攻!
Companies, forward!
嘿 金发仔
Hey, Blondie,
看来上尉好像要我们帮他去炸桥
it looks like the captain is really asking for a bullet in his guts.

Yeah.
我从没见过这么多人无意义的死去
I’ve never seen so many men wasted so badly.
看来这场战役会很漫长
I have a feeling it’s really gonna be a good, long battle.
金发仔 – 嗯?
Blondie? – Huh?
钱是在河的那一边
The money’s on the other side of the river.
在哪里?
Where?
告诉你在对岸已经够多了
Amigo, I said the other side, and that’s enough.
若南军守在那里 我们就过不去
But while the Confederates are there, we can’t get across.
如果桥被炸掉的话 会怎样呢?
What would happen if somebody were to blow up that bridge?
没错
Yeah.
那他们就得到别的地方去打仗
Then these idiots would go somewhere else to fight.
也许吧
Maybe.
炸♥药♥
医生 快来 上尉受伤了
Doctor, quick, the captain’s wounded.
快拿担架来
Hurry, a stretcher.
慢点
Easy. Easy now.
快把东西准备好
Get things ready.
喝点酒会有帮助的
A little of this will help.
先来一口
Take a slug of this, Captain.
然后留心听着
Keep your ears open.
你们想干嘛?别伤害我
What are you doing? No… Leave me alone…
你知道我们有丧命的可能吗?
Blondie, you realize we might be risking our lives.
当然知道 但是万一我死了
Yeah, and if I get killed,
你就永远找不到金币
you’ll never get your hands on all that beautiful money.
图科 你想想看
Yeah, Tuco,
是不是太可惜了
it sure would be a pity.
医生
Doc.
医生
Doctor,
请让我撑久一点好吗?
could you help me live a little more?
我正在等个好消息
I expect good news.
我们干脆把知道的告诉对方好不好?
Why don’t we tell each other our half of the secret?
好主意
Why don’t we?
你先说
You go first.
不 我认为你先说
No, I think it’s better that
比较好
you start.
好啦
All right.
公墓的名字是……
The name of the cemetery is…
伤心坡 现在该你了
Sad Hill. Now it’s your turn.
坟墓上的名字是……
The name on the grave is
奥奇·史坦顿
Arch Stanton.
奥奇·史坦顿? 你确定?
Arch Stanton? Are you sure?
我当然确定
Yeah, sure, I’m sure.
奥奇·史坦顿之墓 卒于1862年2月3日
用那个挖容易得多
It’ll be a lot easier with that.
两个人挖比一个人挖要快得多
Two can dig a lot quicker than one.
快挖
Dig.
你怎么不挖
You’re not digging.
如果杀了我 你一个子儿也见不到
If you shoot me, you won’t see a cent of that money.
为什么?
Why?
我告诉你为什么
I’ll tell you why.
因为钱不在那里
‘Cause there’s nothing in there.
你这个狗杂……
Why, you son of a…
你以为我真会相信你?
You thought I’d trust you?
别忘了二十万是笔大数目
$200,000 is a lot of money.
我们必须去赢得它
We’re gonna have to earn it.
怎么赢得?
How?
我把名字写在这个石头下面
I’ll write the name on the bottom of this stone.
然后比枪
The gun.
你这只猪 居然陷害我 你什么时候把子弹取出来的
You pig. You want to get me killed? When’d you unload it?
昨晚
Last night.
这个世界上有两种人
You see, in this world, there’s two kinds of people, my friend,
一种人的枪装满子弹 一种人只会挖坟
those with loaded guns, and those who dig.
你去挖坟吧
You dig.
挖哪里?
Where?
这里
Here.
无名者之墓
可是这个没有名字
There’s no name on it!
石头上也没名字
There’s no name here either.
当初比尔·卡森告诉我
You see, that’s what Bill Carson told me.
钱是在奥奇·史坦顿之墓旁边的无名冢里
It was the grave marked “Unknown” right beside Arch Stanton.
挖吧
Go ahead.
金发仔 这全是我们的
Blondie! It’s all ours, Blondie.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re joking, Blondie.
你不会和我开这种玩笑吧
You wouldn’t play a joke on me like that.
不是玩笑 是绞索 图科
It’s no joke. It’s a rope, Tuco.
站上去 把头伸进套索里
Now I want you to stand up there and put your head in that noose.
对了 就像以前一样
Well, now, seems just like old times.
四份给你
Four for you
四份……
and four…
给我
Four for me.
金发仔
Hey, Blondie.
图科 抱歉啦
Sorry, Tuco.
金毛小子……
Blondie…
金发仔!
Blondie!
金发仔!
Blondie.
金发仔!
Blondie!
你这个杂种
You son of a bitch
金发仔
Blondie!
小人
坏人
和 好人
嘿 金发仔
Hey, Blondie!
你知道你算什么东西吗?
You know what you are?
纯粹一个下流无♥耻♥的杂种!
Just a dirty son of a bitch!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!