可能不会
No, probably not.
如我所料
That’s what I thought.
不是说你比图科勇敢
Not that you’re any tougher than Tuco,
而是你知道说出来命也没了
but you’re smart enough to know that talking won’t save you.
那图科他……
And Tuco, is he…
还没死
No. Not yet.
不过有人会好好照顾他的
But he’s in very good hands.
你的合伙人虽然不一样 但交易仍旧不变
You’ve changed partners, but you still got the same deal.
我并不贪心 只拿一半就好
I’m not greedy. I’m only taking a half.
两个人
There’s two of us.
比一个人要好办事
It should make it easier than just one.

Yeah.
保持这个样子 很好 不要动
Hold it. That’s it, don’t move.
不要呼吸 不要动 就是这样
Now don’t breathe. Still. That’s it.
好了 谢谢你们
Got it. Thank you.
下士 你怕他会逃吗?
Hey, Corporal, afraid he’ll get lost?
这个叛徒要押到哪里去
Where’s the rebel going?
带着赏金和绞索去地狱
To hell, with a rope around his neck and a price on his head.
老兄 三千块呀
Yeah, $3,000, friend.
我的脑袋可值不少钱
That’s a lot of money for a head.
我赌你这条断臂 他们连一毛也没付
I’ll bet they didn’t even pay you a penny for your arm.
我只说一遍 下次若被我揍倒在地
I told you once, friend, if I ever get you down,
你就别想再起来
you’re gonna need a lot of help to get up again. A lot.
你比车头那家伙要幸运多了
You’re a lot luckier than that one there.
几道手续 一根绳子 你就呜呼哀哉了
You get some trouble, rope, and you’re all finished.
这次不会再有搭档来救你了
And there isn’t any partner this time to shoot you down.
你真以为偷得到吗?
Sure would like to put your paw on it, huh?
我要小便 憋不住了
I would like to piss. It’s rough.
在火车上已经颠簸了将近十个小时
I’ve been shaken up on this train nearly ten hours now.
你已经闻起来和猪一样
You smell like a pig already,
最好收敛点 别让自己更糟糕
but let’s not try to make things any worse.

Get going.
你看着我就撒不出来
I can’t while you’re watching me.
一路你吵得要死
You made a lot of noise, my friend, huh?
既然你不想破坏我们的友情 那就让我来破坏好了
You don’t want to break our friendship, huh? Well, I’ll break it.
停下
Halt.
就位
Take your places.
准备!
Ready!
瞄准!开枪!
Aim! Fire!
瘦子 你来照顾马匹
Slim, take care of the horses.
我找你找了八个月
I’ve been looking for you for eight months.
每次我想用右手拿枪时
Whenever I should’ve had a gun in my right hand,
就会想到你
I thought of you.
老天帮忙 居然让我在澡盆里找到你
Now I find you in exactly the position that suits me.
我花了很多时间 练习用左手开枪
I had lots of time to learn how to shoot with my left.
要开枪就开枪 何必废话那么多
When you have to shoot,shoot. Don’t talk.
每支枪都有它自己的声音
Every gun makes its own tune.
你真会选时间
It’s perfect timing, Large One.
克莱蒙 你去跟着他
Clem, follow him.
等一下 我马上就来
Just a minute. I’ll be right there.
给我一点时间穿衣服 马上就来开门
Just give me a little time to get dressed, and I’ll open up.
把枪拿下来 把衣服穿上去
Put your drawers on and take your gun off.
嗨 金发仔 你是怎么逃离那个猪舍的
Hey, Blondie, how the hell did you get out of that pigsty?
我自有方法 我和你的老朋友一起来的 天使眼
My own way. I’m here with your old friend, Angel Eyes.
你招了 你居然告诉他了
You talked, you traitor. You talked.
我没说
No, I didn’t talk.
倘若说出来 我早就死了
If I did, I probably wouldn’t be here now.
你……我……
You, me…
所以只有你知道那半个秘密吗?
So only you know your half of the secret?
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
金发仔
Blondie,
真高兴你和我站在一条阵线上 再度合作
I’m very happy you’re working with me, and we’re together again.
我把衣服穿上 杀了他后 马上回来
I get dressed, I kill him and be right back.
喔 对了 我忘了说一件事
Oh, listen, I forgot to mention,
他不是一个人 是五个人
he’s not alone. There’s five of them.
五个人?
Five?
是的 一共五个人
Yeah, five of them.
所以你才来找我?
So that’s why you came to Tuco?
没关系 反正我会把他们全部杀光
It doesn’t matter. I’ll kill them all.
他被近距离打死的
They shot him at close range.
哦 看是谁来了
Well, look who’s here.
另一个随后也会跟来
The other one will be along.
他们是来找我们的
They’ll come looking for us.
大家小心
Watch out.
他们一共有两个人
There’s two of them.
我要活捉金发仔
I want that blond alive.
你们走那边 动身吧
You, back there. Come on, let’s go.
你想一个人去送死吗?
Were you gonna die alone?
别动!
Halt!
喂 金发仔 天使眼是我的
Hey, Blondie, Angel Eyes is mine, huh?
没问题
All right.
“稍后见 白……白……”
“See you soon, I… Idi…”
“白♥痴♥”
“Idiots.”
给你的
It’s for you.
这里既平静又美丽
How peaceful and quiet, amigo.
就像墓地一样 是吗?
Like a cemetery, for instance?
应该有座桥横跨那条河
There should be a bridge across that river.
最好等晚上再行动
We’d better wait for nightfall.
相信我
Trust in me, Blondie.
我对目的地有一种很好的预感
I got a good sense of where I’m going.
既然能把你带到这里来
Tuco has taken you this far.
就能把你带到目的地
I will take you all the way…
先生们
Gentlemen.
去告诉上尉 – 是的 长官
Tell the captain. – Yes, sir.
跟我走
Come along now. Follow me.
我们在阵地附近发现他们
We found them near the perimeter, sir.
你们来自何处?
Where do you hail from?
伊利诺州
Illinois.
你呢?
And you?
我和他一道
I’m with him.
因何来此?
Any reason for being around here?
将军 我们想从军
We want to enlist, General.
你最好学会认军阶
You better learn to distinguish rank.
我是上尉
I’m a captain.
你们可以走了
Get the hell out.
也许今天性命就不保 去写遗嘱吧
It sure as hell might be you today, so go write your will.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你们想从军
So you want to enlist?
首先得看你们合不合格
You gotta take a test to prove it.
你敢喝吗?
Well, show me.
你没问题
You’ve got a career.
至少能做到上校
At the least, I’d say you’ll make colonel.
真的吗? – 当然
Really? – Sure.
就像手册中所说的
Like it says in the manual, “You’ve got every qualification,”
“你已成为使用武器的专家”
“to become an expert in the use of weapons.”
这玩意就是最有力的武器
For this, sir, is the most potent weapon in war.
瓶子里的就是战斗的精神
The fighting spirit’s in this bottle.
自愿者
Volunteers.
你们想从军是吗?
You want to enlist?
咱们走
Let’s go. Come on, gentlemen. Come on.
攻击还没开始
The shooting hasn’t begun yet.
你们正好赶上战斗
Yes, because soon you can join
可以做布兰森大桥战役中的英雄
the gallant heroes of Branson Bridge.
我们在一天中进攻了两次
We have two attacks a day.
一天攻了两次?
Two attacks a day?
南方认为
Sure, the Rebs have decided that damn bridge
这座桥是占领这个地区的关键
is the key to this whole area.
这座又乏味又没用的桥
Stupid, useless bridge.
不过是总部地图上的一个小点
Flyspeck on headquarters’ maps.
但总部却下令一定要占领这座桥
And headquarters has declared we must take that ridiculous flyspeck

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!