Present.
罗伯特·克拉克
Robert Clark!

Present.
山姆·里士满
Sam Richmond!

Present.
比尔·卡森!
Bill Carson!
比尔·卡森!
Bill Carson!
我在叫比尔·卡森!
I said Bill Carson!
金发仔 那个人不就是天使眼吗?
Hey, Blondie, isn’t that Angel Eyes?
他在干什么 打瞌睡吗?
All right, what’s he doing, sleeping?
比尔·卡森!
Bill Carson!
没错 你最好装成比尔·卡森
Yeah, and you better be Bill Carson.
比尔·卡森
Bill Carson!
是我
Yeah, that’s me.
卡森 当你回答时
Please, Carson,
要说“在”
answer “present.”
你聋了吗?
What are you, deaf?
卡森 你该说“在”
Now suppose you say “present,” Carson.
我喜欢你这种大胖子
I like big fat men like you.
跌倒时声音特别大 有时候跌倒了就起不来
When they fall, they make more noise, and sometimes they never get up.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace,
够了
that’s enough.
中士!
Sergeant!
上尉马上要见你
The captain wants to see you right away.
好好对待这两位
Be sure these two get good treatment.
嘿 金发仔 你听到了吗?
Hey, Blondie, did you hear that?
好好对待我们
Good treatment.
听到了
Yeah.
我再警告你一次 中士
For the last time, Sergeant,
你要用正确的方法对待战俘
I’m telling you, I want the prisoners treated as prisoners.
不能使用暴♥力♥
No more brutality.
我们有好几百个战俘
There’s hundreds of prisoners out there
但只有几个守卫
and only a few men to guard them.
你说我该怎么办? 我必须要得到他们的敬重
Now what am I supposed to do? I have to have respect.
若对他们好一点
I think that you’ll manage to gain their respect
更容易得到他们的敬重
by treating them better.
安德森维尔战俘营 对我们的人好吗?
Are our men treated that well in Andersonville camp?
我不管他们怎么做
I don’t give a God damn what they do in Andersonville.
我负责这里 不希望看到战俘被拷打
While I’m in charge here, the prisoners are not to be tortured,
被欺骗或被谋杀
or cheated or murdered.
你在指控我吗?
That an accusation?
中士 我是腿坏了 不是眼瞎了
Sergeant, gangrene is eating my leg away, not my eyes.
我知道战俘们被有计划地抢劫
I know the prisoners here are being robbed systematically.
也知道那些渣滓们露宿战俘营外
I know there’s scum around who are bivouacked near the camp
就等着里面的人送掠夺品出去
waiting for someone to deliver this loot.
但只要我当指挥官一天 就不准这种奸计得逞
But as long as I’m commandant, I won’t permit any such trickery.
懂了么? – 是的 长官
Am I clear? – Yes.
只要你仍是指挥官
Just as long as you’re the commandant.
很好 中士
Yes, Sergeant.
我知道我活不了多久
I know this leg means I won’t last very long,
只求有足够的时间收集证据
but I pray I can manage to have enough time to amass evidence
把败坏军队声誉的那些人
and bring to a court-martial
送到军事法庭上去
all those who discredit and dishonor the uniform of the Union.
祝你好运
I wish you luck.
比尔·卡森
你们最近要收敛一点
You and the others better lay low for a few days.
这个留下 你走吧
No, I’ll keep this. You go.
华♥莱♥士♥会通知你们的
Wallace will let you know.
把卡森带进来
Wallace, bring me Carson.

Right.
天使眼要我们最近收敛点
Listen, Angel Eyes said for us to lay low for a few days,
但要守在附近随时注意情况
but we’ll keep close enough to keep an eye on things.
走 给马备鞍吧
Come on, saddle your horses.
进去
Get in.
图科 进来 不要害羞
Come on in, Tuco. Don’t be bashful.
我这里不拘形式
There’s no formalities here.
好久没见
It’s been a long time.
你饿了吧 坐下来吃饭
You’re hungry. Sit down, eat.
我就知道
I knew it, I knew it.
我一见到你就对自己说
The minute I saw you,I said to myself,
“天使眼那家伙”
“Look at that pig, Angel Eyes.”
“肯定找了份轻松的差事”
“I’ll bet he got himself an easy job,”
“而且绝不会忘记朋友”
“and he never forgets a friend.”
我是不会忘记老朋友的
I never forget old friends, Tuco.

Right.
很高兴能见到你这个老朋友
It’s good to see old friends again.
很好
Good.
尤其是来自远方的朋友
Especially when they’ve come from so far away
一定有很多话要说
and have so much to talk about.
相信你一定有很多话要说
And you do have a lot to talk about, haven’t you?
你是在葛瑞堡被俘的
You were captured near Fort Craig.
若你跟着席伯利的军队走
Well, if you were with Sibley, that means then
那表示你是从圣塔菲过来的
that you were coming from Santa Fe.
穿过沙漠不是很困难吗?
Was it hard crossing the desert?
非常困难
Mmm-Hmm. Very hard.
尤其是没东西喝
Especially if you don’t have anything to drink.
为什么你用比尔·卡森这个名字
Why are you going under the name of Bill Carson now?
什么名字还不都一样
One name is as good as another.
只要不用真名就行了
Not wise to use your own name.
像你
Like you.
也不会用天使眼吧
I’ll bet they don’t call you Angel Eyes.
天使眼中士
Sergeant Angel Eyes.
你在吃饭时喜欢听音乐吗?
Like a little music with your meal, Tuco?
音乐?当然好 非常有利消化
Music? Yes, it’s very good, very good for the digestion.
这么说
So…
比尔·卡森是个假名啰
Bill Carson’s a fake name, huh?
那这个也是假的吗?
That fake, too?
比尔·卡森的名字就写在上面
Bill Carson’s name’s written in it.
来一点 那是他的烟叶
Have some. It’s Bill Carson’s tobacco.
当你发现卡森时 他是死是活?
Was Carson dead or alive when you found him?
有关钱的事他都说了些什么?
What’d he tell you about the money?
我不……
I don’t…
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
多加点感情进去
More feeling.
你的运气比你朋友要好得多
You can sure consider yourself much luckier than your pal.
只要音乐不停 华♥莱♥士♥就会一直揍你的朋友
Wallace will punch your friend as long as the song goes.
我们几乎都经历过那种拷打
So many of us have had a session in there.
消化得怎样了?
How’s your digestion now?
你最好实话实说
You’d better talk.
我没什么好说的
I have nothing to tell you.
你!继续拉小提琴
Play that fiddle, you.
够了 我说 我说
Enough. Enough. I talk. I talk.
他是怎么说钱的事?
What did he say about the money?
埋……在坟墓里
It’s buried in a grave.
在哪里?
Where?
伤心坡
Sad Hill.
伤心坡公墓
Sad Hill Cemetery.
哪一个坟墓
Which grave?
不知道 我是真的不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know, I tell you.
去问金发仔
Blondie. Ask Blondie.
他知道墓名
He knows the name on the grave.
对你来说战争已经结束
War’s over for you.
把衣服穿上
Put those clothes on.
为什么?
Why?
我们出去走走
We’re going for a ride.
去哪儿?
Where?
去找二十万美元
To find $200,000.
我知道公墓在哪里
I know the name of the cemetery now,
而你知道是哪个坟墓
and you know the name of the grave.
难道你不打算给我同样的待遇吗?
You’re not gonna give me the same treatment?
你会招吗?
Would you talk?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!