她是……你这个混♥蛋♥
She’s… You bastard!
你老妈……都羞于提她
Your mother… It’s better not to talk of her!
我从没伤过人
I never hurt anybody!
被本州十四个郡通缉
“Wanted in 14 counties of this state”,
此犯犯有谋杀罪
“the condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder,”
持枪抢劫市民、银行和邮局
“armed robbery of citizens,state banks and post offices,”
偷窃教会奉献金 在州立监狱纵火
“the theft of sacred objects,arson in a state prison,”
做伪证、重婚、抛弃发妻和孩子们
“perjury, bigamy, deserting his wife and children,”
逼女为娼、绑♥架♥、敲诈
“inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion,”
收赃货、卖♥♥赃货
“receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods,”
使用伪钞 并且违反本州法律
“passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state,”
使用做记号♥的纸牌和灌铅的骰子赌博
“the condemned is guilty of using marked cards and loaded dice.”
依据法律
Therefore, according to the powers vested in us,
我们宣判被告
we sentence the accused here before us
图科班尼帝多派西非可黄玛利亚拉美尼斯
Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez…
名号♥“鼠仔”
Known as “The Rat.”
或有其他别名
and any other aliases he might have
处以绞刑
to hang by the neck until dead.
愿上帝怜悯他的灵魂
May God have mercy on his soul.
行刑
Proceed.
五百给你 一、二……
Five for you. One, two
三、四、五 五百给我
three, four, five for me.
五百给你 五百给我
Five for you and five for me.
知道你现在值多少吗?
Know how much you’re worth now?
不知道 多少?
No. How much?
三千美元
$3,000.
世界上有两种人
There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend,
一种是被绞的人
those with a rope around their neck,
一种是打断绞索的人
and the people who have the job of doing the cutting.
听着 我是被绞的人
Listen, the neck at the end of the rope is mine.
是拿老命去冒险的人
I run the risks.
所以下一次我要多分一点
So the next time,I want more than half.
你或许是在冒险 但我可是射断绳索的人
You may run the risks, my friend, but I do the cutting.
如果少分给我的话
If we cut down my percentage…
要雪茄吗?
Cigar?
我的瞄准就不会那么准
It’s liable to interfere with my aim.
那就干脆瞄得非常不准
But if you miss, you had better miss very well.
如果谁害了我 却没把我害死
Whoever double crosses me and leaves me alive,
那他真是不了解图科
he understands nothing about Tuco.
毫不了解
Nothing.
被本州十五个郡通缉
“Wanted in 15 counties of this state.”
站在我们面前的罪犯
“The condemned standing before us,”
应该说是坐在我们面前的罪犯
sitting before us,
图科班尼帝多派西非可黄玛利亚拉美尼斯
“Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez, has been found guilty”
被第三区巡回审判法庭判有以下罪状
“by the Third District Circuit Court of the following crimes,”
谋杀、攻击治安法官
“murder, assaulting a justice of the peace,”
强♥奸♥白种处♥女♥
“raping a virgin of the white race,”
强♥奸♥未成年黑人女孩
“statutory rape of a minor of the black race,”
使火车出轨以便抢劫乘客
“derailing a train in order to rob the passengers…”
嘿 天使眼
Hey, Angel Eyes.
抢劫银行、抢劫公路
“…bank robbery, highway robbery,”
抢劫邮局无数次 破坏……
“robbing an unknown number of post offices, breaking out…”
你有什么发现?
What’d you find out, Shorty?
你可是问对人了
If you ask me,it seems like a book.
一支军队护送一箱金币 遇到北军的埋伏
An armed unit escorting a cash box of gold coins
只有三个人活了下来
meets a Yankee ambush, and only three of them are saved.
史帝芬、贝克和杰克森
Stevens, Baker and Jackson.
可惜钱丢了
The thing that wasn’t saved, though, was the coins.
后来军方听取杰克森的报告后
But then the army decides, of course,
将他无罪释放了
it ought to hold a hearing,and Jackson’s acquitted.
他隐遁后化名比尔·卡森
He disappears and becomes Bill Carson.
我知道他的化名
I know his name.
但你不知道怎么去找他 只有我知道
But you don’t know just who you’re looking for, and I do.
他被找到的话肯定很惨
And when he’s found, I’d be scared to be put in his shoes.
卡森在哪儿
Where’s Carson?
我只知道他又参军了
All I know is Carson reenlisted.
那可怜的家伙瞎了一只眼
The poor guy’s minus an eye.
他和玛丽亚住在一起 她会告诉你的
He lives with a girl called Maria who’ll tell you.
她是新来的妓♥女♥
She’s a fresh young whore in the territory.
她在哪儿?
Where’s she?
某个镇
Now, what’s the name of that town?
很近……
Someplace fairly near.
是圣塔安那
Santa Ana.
再见 半截士兵
Adios, half-soldier.
收容和贩卖♥♥潜逃奴隶 并焚毁……
…containing and selling absconding slaves, and burning down…
嘿 卢克 给我一杯威士忌
Hey, Luke, hand me down a whiskey.
……以及在索诺拉的警长办公室
“And the sheriff’s office in Sonora.”
罪犯曾充当蓬车队的向导
“The condemned hired himself out as a guide to a wagon train.”
收到报酬后 却逃之夭夭
“After receiving his payment in advance, he deserted the wagon train”
把蓬车队留在苏族印地安人的狩猎区
“on the hunting grounds of the Sioux Indians.”
好在他们抓到这个恶棍
Glad they got him, a man guilty of all those crimes.
有些人虽然被绞但不会死
People with ropes around their necks don’t always hang.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
“谴责他人也有罪……”
“The condemned is also guilty…”
就算是那种肮脏的人 也有守护天使
Even a filthy beggar like that has got a protecting angel.
并冒充墨西哥将军
“…as a Mexican general.”
有一个金发天使在照顾他
A golden-haired angel watches over him.
以上罪状
“For all these crimes,”
被告已主动承认
“the accused has made a full, spontaneous confession.”
因此我们判决 处以绞刑
“Therefore, we condemn him to be hung by the neck until dead.”
求上帝怜悯他的灵魂
May the Lord have mercy on his soul.
行刑!
Proceed.
咱们快离开这里
Let’s get the hell out of here!
你想说任何人都有失手的时候吗?
What are you trying to say, anybody can miss a shot?
但绞着我脖子的时候 谁都不准失手
Nobody misses when I’m at the end of the rope.
你没有被绞的经验
You’ve never had a rope around your neck.
让我告诉你
Well, I’m going to tell you something.
绞索收紧的那一刻
When that rope starts to pull tight,
真有到了鬼门关的感觉
you can feel the devil bite your ass.
你说得不错 是越来越难了
Yeah, you’re right. It’s getting tougher.
我想你这小矮子
The way I figure, there’s really not too much future
也没什么前途
with a sawed-off runt like you.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我认为你的身价不会超过三千美元
‘Cause I don’t think you’ll ever be worth more than $3,000.
你到底想说什么?
What do you mean?
我说咱们的合伙关系到此为止
I mean, our partnership is untied.
对不起 你的手仍要绑住
Oh, no. Not you. You remain tied.
钱我留着 绳子就留给你吧
I’ll keep the money, and you can have the rope.
你这个下流无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
You filthy, double-crossing bastard!
又脏又臭……
Of all the stinking, dirty tricks…
回城是七十英里
The way back to town is only 70 miles.
如果省着点力气
You know, if you save your breath,
相信你一定能办得到
I feel a man like you could manage it.
再见
你这个王八蛋 回来!
You filthy bastard! Come here!
回来 把绳索剪掉
Come here! Cut this rope off! Get off that horse.
下马 无♥耻♥的家伙
Get off that horse, you filthy coward!
如果让我再碰到你 一定把你的心挖出来吃掉
If I ever catch you, Blondie, I’ll rip your heart out and eat it!
活剥头皮 活剥全皮
I’ll scalp you! I’ll skin you alive!
处以拇指吊刑
I’ll hang you up by your thumbs!
你这个蠢猪、贪心鬼!
You pig! You vulture!
我要杀了你!
I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you!
都救过你那么多次了 居然还这么忘恩负义
Such ingratitude, after all the times I’ve saved your life.
好人
你去哪?等等 你只是开玩笑
Where are you going? Wait a minute. This is only a trick.
你不会把我留在这里的
You wouldn’t leave me here.
回来 等等 金发仔
Come back! Wait! Blondie!
听我说……
Listen, Blondie…
你这个杂种 听我说……
Listen, Blondie…
你这个杂种
¡Hijo de una gran puta!
相信女士的家到了
I believe madam is home.