I told you this three times already. Sergei Budanov.
我都说了三次了 塞尔吉·布达诺夫
I want to speak to Mr. Edward Wilson.
我要和爱德华·威尔森先生讲话
I would like some tea.
我要喝茶
There isn’t any.
没有
I get thirsty when I say too much.
我说话多了就口渴
You going to keep up this inane questioning for much longer?
你想让这没用的讯问持续多久?
There’s nothing you’ve told us we don’t know, Mr. Mironov.
你告诉我们的我们都知道 米偌诺夫先生
I think you better try a little harder.
我想你最好再努力一下
I didn’t come here to deal with children, Mr. Edison.
我到这来不是和小孩子打交道的 爱迪森先生
Or is it Mr. Brocco?
或者是布罗柯先生?
We do our homework, too.
我们也做功课
Hello, Mr. Mironov. I’m Mr. Wilson.
你好 米偌诺夫先生 我是威尔森先生
Hello, Mother.
你好 母亲
Ulysses is obsessed with you. Night and day, you are always on his mind.
尤利西斯日夜沉迷于着你 你总出现在他脑海里
He trusts nobody.
他谁都不信
The only one whom he lets close is his aide, Sasha.
他唯一允许接近他的人 是他的助手 萨莎
He is methodical, he plans things years in advance.
他是很有条理的 提前多年就作好计划
For instance, you should know he has developed a friendship
比如 你应该知道他已经
with a certain neighbor of yours.
发展了同你们邻国的友好关系
Fidel Castro. A young man he has high hopes for.
菲德尔·卡斯特罗 一个很有希望的年轻人
I understand you had a most interesting fish swim your way.
我知道你有很得力的一枚棋子
Mr. Allen thought it might be possible for me to speak with him.
艾伦先生认为我也许能和他谈谈
With you as the chaperone, of course.
当然是有你在场的情况下
I brought him a little gift I’m sure he’ll appreciate.
我给他带来个小礼物 我肯定他会感激的
Send Mironov in immediately.
马上让米偌诺夫过来
It’ll be nice to be closely working with you again.
很高兴和你再次合作
I expect you to show me Washington. We can paint the town red together.
我希望你能带我看看华盛顿 我们可以把城镇刷成红色
Valentin Mironov, Arch Cummings.
瓦伦汀·米偌诺夫 艾奇·库明斯
It is a great pleasure to meet you. My pleasure.
很高兴见到您 我也是
Now, please sit down.
请坐
It’s nice to have someone like you on our side of the street.
很荣幸您能来到我们的国家
I thought you may enjoy this.
我想您会喜欢这个
It’s something you might appreciate. I hope you haven’t read it.
您会很欣赏的东西 希望您还没读过
Very clever.
很精巧
Thank you.
谢谢
All Russia is our orchard.
整个俄♥国♥是我们的果园
The land is great and beautiful.
土地广袤而美丽
There are many wonderful places in it.
(华盛顿 1958年) 有很多美妙的地方
Think, Anya.
想想吧 安雅
Your grandfather, your great-grandfather. . .
你的祖父 曾祖父…
This is a very bad translation. It is much funnier in Russian.
翻译得真差 在俄♥国♥这个更有趣
And now, doesn’t something human look at you
现在 就没有人
from every cherry in the orchard?
从果园的每棵樱桃树间
From every leaf and every stalk?
从每片树叶间或是每根茎间看着你吗?
Don’t you hear their voices?
你没听到他们的声音吗?
It’s awful. Your orchard is terrible!
很可怕 你的果园很恐怖!
And when in the evening or at night, when you walk through the orchard
傍晚或是夜里的时候 当你走过果园
and the old bark glows with the dim light
枯老的树枝伴着昏暗的月光发亮
and the old cherry trees seem to be dreaming of all that was
古老的樱桃树像是梦想着
a hundred, two hundred years ago, and are repressed by their heavy visions.
它们一二百年前那样 被它们的幻想压抑
I’m due at a meeting.
我要去开会
We’ve left those 200 years behind us, but so far, we gained nothing at all.
我们已经丢掉它们200年了 但到目前我们什么也没得到
We don’t yet know what the past is to be to us.
我们还不知道过去对我们的意义
We only philosophize. We complain that we are dull, or we drink vodka.
我们只能哲学化地思考 我们抱怨我们无趣 我们喝伏特加
For it’s so clear that in order to begin to live in the present,
很明显为了开始生活在现在
we must first redeem the past.
我们必须补偿过去
Are you Laura?
您是劳拉吗?
What?
什么?
Are you Laura? I’m supposed to offer you a ride.
您是劳拉吗?我应该载您一程
Hello, Edward.
你好 爱德华
Hello, Laura.
你好 劳拉
Why all the mystery?
为什么这么神秘?
Do you have children?
你有孩子吗
I have a boy.
我有个男孩
Edward Junior.
小爱德华
Do you have anybody?
你有伴吗?
A cat.
一只猫
I’ve often imagined what my life would have been like with you.
我总是在想像和你在一起的样子
And what did you imagine?
你怎么想像的?
I thought you might teach.
我想你可能会教书
Probably poetry.
很可能教诗歌♥
I saw us living in a small college town.
我看到我们生活在一个小的大学城里
You once said to me you were afraid your life was already planned out for you.
你曾和我说过你害怕你的生活 都已经计划好了
Are you doing what you want to do?
你现在在做你想做的事情吗?
My life has been full of surprises.
我的生命中充满惊喜
You owe me a day at the beach.
你欠我在海滩的一天
How long do you think you’ll be?
你打算去多久?
As long as it takes.
尽可能长
I think maybe I’ll go ahead. All right.
我想我该走了 好吧
Mother?
母亲?
There was an envelope for you on the desk.
桌上有你的信封
You look lovely.
你很漂亮
Thank you, darling.
谢谢 亲爱的
It’s not enough that you ignore me our whole life?
你一辈子都忽视我还不够吗?
You have to humiliate me? Margaret, please.
你还想羞辱我? 玛格丽特 求求你
You disgust me! Calm down, darling.
你太让我恶心了! 冷静点 亲爱的
You’re disgusting!
你太恶心了!
We’ll start from the last.
我们从上一段开始
Mother forgot some of her things.
母亲忘了一些她的东西
I’ll see you at home.
回家见
Are you Laura?
您是劳拉吗?
Yes.
是的
I was asked to give you this.
有人让我给您这个
In an unprecedented effort to improve U. S. -Soviet ties,
在空前努力增强美苏关系条件下
Premier Khrushchev began his 10-day tour of the United States today.
赫鲁晓夫主席今天开始了他的十日访美
The visit will start with a tour by President Eisenhower
这次访问将与我国首脑
of our nation’s capital,
艾森豪威尔总统会面
followed by a highly anticipated speech at the United Nations.
然后是万众期待的在联♥合♥国♥的演讲
All right, now set it down.
好的 现在放下
Following that, the Soviet Premier will travel across the country
紧接着 苏联主席将巡游全国
to more casual destinations,
到更多非正式的地方
including America’s mighty steel mills, wheat farms, and, yes, Disneyland.
包括美国钢厂 麦田 是的 还有迪斯尼乐园
President Eisenhower greeted Mr. Khrushchev this morning
艾森豪威尔总统今早在安德鲁斯空军基地
at Andrews Air Force Base, as they prepare to discuss. . .
欢迎了赫鲁晓夫先生 他们准备商谈…
It’s perfect.
很完美
the ever-threatening military build-up by the Reds.
不断威胁的赤色军事政♥权♥问题
Our glee club’s been chosen to compete in a national competition.
我们的合唱团被选中参加全国比赛
Now, back to The Classical Hour.
现在 回到《经典时刻》
Would you come with me?
你会和我去吗?
Would you like me to?
你想我去吗?
Yeah, very much.
是的 非常想
I’ll get your things.
我去拿你的东西
It’s good to have you home.
很高兴你到家里来
How was your trip?
你的旅行怎么样?
Smooth as silk.
顺利极了
My FBI escort made the trip here very pleasant.
我的FBI护送团让这次旅行很舒适
Which one is your son?
哪个是你儿子?
Top row, third from the right.
第一排 右边第三个
He’s a handsome young My congratulations.
他是个很英俊的年轻人 恭喜你
We’re particularly concerned about Cuba.
我们很担心古巴的事情
Your friend,
您的朋友
he’s too close to home.
就在我们家门口
You don’t appreciate him breathing down your neck.
你们不喜欢他在你们眼皮底下动作
If we continue down this road,
如果我们继续这样
there will be a Third World War.
将会爆发第三次世界大战
I don’t think either of us wants a real war.
我想我们都不希望真的战争爆发
What would we do for a living then?
那我们为了生计该怎么办?
If he keeps calling attention to himself,
如果他继续招惹是非
at some point, we may be forced to send him a surprise.
某种情况下 我们不得不给他个惊喜
Now, I don’t want that to come as a surprise to your people.
我不希望最终发生对您国人♥民♥的惊喜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!