That’s not a guarantee. That’s not an answer.
那可不是保证 那不是办法
Do what you have to do. These men aren’t ideological.
做你该做的 这些人不是意识形态驱动的
Put more in their Christmas stockings, and they’ll fall into place.
多给他们点好处 他们就会规规矩矩的
Call the station chief. Get him out of bed.
给局长打电♥话♥ 让他起床
Margaret tells us that you work with the CIA.
玛格丽特告诉我们说你为中情局工作
My wife has a vivid imagination.
我老婆思维很活跃
I’m a trade advisor. A civil servant.
我是商业顾问 公务员
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
How dare you speak to me that way?
你怎敢那样对我说话?
You are never to tell anybody what I do.
你不要再告诉任何人我是干什么的
How dare you? Those people are my friends! I don’t have a lot of friends!
你怎敢?那些人是我的朋友! 我没多少朋友!
You are never to tell anyone what it is I do. Never. Do you understand me?
你不要再告诉任何人我是干什么的 永远别说 明白?
What you do? What you do? I don’t know what you do!
干什么的?干什么的? 我都不知道你是干什么的!
You leave at five, you’re home at ten, seven days a week.
你5点就出去 10点才回来 天天如此
You don’t say a damn word to me!
你和我一句话都不讲!
I live with a ghost! I don’t know what you do!
我和鬼魂生活在一起! 我都不知道你是干什么的!
Call back.
我打回去
They’re ready. Launch the operation.
他们准备好了 行动吧
Say something.
说点什么吧
Say something. I have to go now.
说点什么 我得走了
Say something! Talk to me! Say something!
说点什么! 说话啊!
Look at me. Say something.
看着我 说点什么
Remember what I said. Don’t touch anything. All right?
记着我说过的话 什么也别碰 好吗?
Merry Christmas, Margaret. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 爱德华 圣诞快乐
Is this young Edward?
这是小爱德华?
Would you like to come inside and meet our very special guest this evening?
想进去见见我们今晚非常特别的客人吗?
Santa Claus.
圣诞老人
Would you like to meet Santa? Yeah.
想看看圣诞老人吗? 好啊
Come along.

Toddy is wonderful with children. Yes, she is.
托迪对孩子们很好 没错
Come and meet Santa.
来看看圣诞老人吧
Would you like a drink, Edward? Thank you.
想要喝点什么吗 爱德华? 谢谢
I believe congratulations are in order.
我相信胜利已进入正轨
The doctor has no more patients because of malpractice.
由于玩忽职守 大夫不再有病人了
Gentlemen. Edward.
先生们 爱德华
Phillip.
菲利普
Bill.
比尔
Gentlemen,
先生们
you can all be very proud of what you’ve started.
你们可以为你们开始做的事情自豪
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, Bill. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 比尔 圣诞快乐
Christmas is full of surprises.
圣诞节是充满惊喜的
Do you like surprises under the tree?
你喜欢圣诞树下面的惊喜吗?
Well, we’ll make sure you have lots of surprises
我们保证你会收到好多惊喜
and things like that. Okay?
就应该是这样的 对吧?
I’m sure Mom and Dad agree that that would be a good idea.
我肯定爸爸妈妈会认为这是个好主意
Surprises are the best part of Christmas, don’t you think?
惊喜是圣诞节最美妙的部分 对吧?
How about games?
做点游戏吧
How about ball games?
玩玩球怎么样?
Can I get you a towel? I’m so sorry.
我给你拿条毛巾吧 对不起
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
All right. It’s all right.
没事 没事了
Can you take me home, please?
能带我回家吗?
I think we should go home. Lower your voice.
我想我们该回家了 小点声
You can use our bath if you’d like. I might have some dry clothes.
愿意的话 你可以用我们的洗手间 我有些干衣服
Thank you. Come with me, It’s all right. Come with me.
谢谢 跟我来 爱德华 跟我来
Can I help you up, Mrs. Wilson?
能为您效劳吗 威尔森夫人?
Did you know that Phillip is going to be
你知道菲利普将要
on the Mayan Coffee Company’s board of directors?
进入麦因咖啡公♥司♥董事会吗?
Remember what I said to you about friends.
记住我和你说的关于朋友那些话
You look good, Edward.
你看上去不错 爱德华
How long has it been? Seven, eight years?
有多少年了?7 8年?
A lot of water under the bridge.
时光如流水
Carolyn and I, we just bought our first house.
卡罗琳和我 我们刚刚买♥♥下 我们第一处房♥产
And everything’s already broken. I spend my weekends fixing things.
一切都是坏的 我周末总是修这修那
By the time I get everything fixed, it’ll be time to sell the fucking house.
等我都修好的时候 房♥子也该卖♥♥了
Maybe you can give me a heads-up on somebody.
也许你能给我盯着点什么人
You’re asking me to give you FBI files on an American citizen?
你要我给你关于美国公民的FBI文件?
You know I can’t do that. It’s against the law to spy on citizens.
你知道我做不到的 监视公民是违法的
Keep it.
留着吧
Maybe someday you’ll change your mind.
也许有一天你就改变主意了
May I come in?
能进来吗?
You know, I’ve never been in your office.
你知道 我从没来过你的办公室
How was the fishing?
鱼钓得怎么样?
It was a bad year. The water is too high.
今年可不好 水位太高了
I understand you wanted to
我明白你曾想
personally give me the Operation Zapata list yourself.
以个人名义给我萨帕塔运动成员名单 (萨帕塔 墨西哥革命领导人)
There isn’t one, is there?
根本就没有 对吗?
You know it was a silent operation.
你知道这是秘密行动
It wasn’t silent enough.
还不够秘密
I’ve been asked by the President to suggest who we no longer need with us.
总统问我谁是我们不再需要的人
Who would you recommend, Edward?
你推荐谁呢 爱德华?
I serve at the pleasure of the Director, sir.
我是为主管服务的 先生
I’m just a gatekeeper.
我只是个看门人
And why is it that people like us choose to serve,
为什么那些人要我们去卖♥♥命
for nickels a day, in a profession that makes us
薪水微薄 这个行当让我们
constantly look over our shoulder to see who’s watching us?
总是要去提防别人有没发现
When will you make your decision?
你什么时候做出决定?
Decision?
决定?
I serve at the discretion of the President of the United States.
我按美国总统意愿行事
I will do what I think is best for the country.
我要做我认为对这个国家最好的事情
It’s important that we find out who’s responsible.
弄清楚谁负责是很重要的
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
At 2242, call received on Berlin base chief’s operational line.
22点42分 柏林分局局长收到来电
Man says he’s senior officer, KGB. Would not give name.
有人声称自己是克格勃高级官员 不肯留下姓名
Open up. Thanks.
打开门 谢谢
“KGB officer asks when Mr. Edward Wilson is coming.
克格勃官员问爱德华先生什么时候过来
“He wants to know Mr. Edward Wilson’s response.”
要想知道爱德华先生的反应
Tell him Mr. Edward Wilson is here,
告诉他爱德华先生到了
and would like to know what he intends to provide us with in return.
想知道他作为回报会提供我们什么
He says, “In return for safe journey,
他说 作为安全旅行的回报
“he will provide Mr. Wilson with clear understanding
他将提供威尔森先生
“of last three losses in Moscow
在莫斯科前面三次损失的详细情况
“and identities of Soviet agents in your country,
以及在你们国家苏联特工的身份
“penetrations of Moscow station.
还有对莫斯科当局的渗透
“He will also speak personally with Mr. Edward Wilson about
他还会亲自和爱德华先生谈谈
“Ulysses.
尤利西斯的事情
“Things only he knows of Ulysses,
只有他知道的尤利西斯的情况
“how he thinks, what he plans to do,
他的想法 他的打算
“and what he wants Mr. Edward Wilson to think he is doing.
以及他要爱德华以为他正在做的
“To establish bonafides, he will carry with him
为表现诚意
“KGB surveillance photographs of all CIA officers in Moscow
他将携带在莫斯科克格勃监视中情局 所有官员的照片
“and would be more than happy to take polygraph.”
并且很乐意进行测谎
Ulysses.
尤利西斯
Ask him what his weakness is.
问他他的弱点是什么
“The cold.”
“寒冷”
Let’s get him over here.
把他带到这来
My name is Valentin Gregorievich Mironov.
我叫瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫
My children’s names are Anatoly and Sergei.
我的孩子名字叫安娜托利和塞尔吉
My father played the cello. I play the violin. But you know this.
我父亲拉大提琴 我拉小提琴 但是你们知道
I risk my life to come all the way to tell you this, to confirm what you already know.
我冒着生命危险来到这里 来确认你们已经知道的东西
You failed the polygraph, Mr. Mironov.
你没通过测谎 米偌诺夫先生
You know every Russian fails polygraph.
你知道每个苏联人都不能通过测谎
Your polygraph doesn’t understand the Russian soul.
你们的测谎仪不明白苏联人的灵魂
What more do you want? I’ve given you my bonafides, the names of agents,
你们还想怎样? 我已经表示了诚意
who has been compromised, who you need to know about.
我给了你们那些受到威胁的特工名单 那是你们想要知道的
I want to speak to Mr. Edward Wilson.
我要和爱德华·威尔森讲话
We were told Mironov was with these men the day the photo was taken.
有人告诉我们这张照片拍摄时 米偌诺夫和这些人在一起
Your immediate superior?
你直接的长官是谁?
We’re not even sure that any of the circled men are him.
我们甚至不清楚他周围那些人是谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!