I like to be called Margaret now.
还是叫我玛格丽特吧
It’s very nice to see you.
见到你太好了
It’s good to see you, too.
我也很高兴
I made something for you.
我给你做了个玩具
See? It’s a ship.
看到没?是艘船
But it’s got the flag of England.
上面有英国国旗
And then I put a pirate flag there.
还有面海盗旗
And if you like, you can count
喜欢的话 还能数数上面
how many sails there are.
有多少桅杆
You want to try that?
想试试么?
That’s right.Fifteen.
答对了 15
No, no, it’s yours. I made it for you.
不 不 这是你的了 是给你做的
If it’s all right with you,
如果可以的话
I thought maybe we could sleep in separate beds for a while,
我想还是先分开睡吧
just until we get to know each other again.
直到我们重新熟悉了对方
I made up the spare room.
我给你空出了间屋子
All right.
好吧
What do you hear from your brother John?
你哥哥约翰怎样了?
I thought you knew. He was killed in Burma, in 1944.
我以为你知道的 他44年死在了缅♥甸♥
You never mentioned it in any of your letters.
你从没在信上提到过
There wasn’t very much to say.
没什么好说的
Six years is a long time.
六年时间太长了
I was Ionely and I was with a man once.
我很孤独 还和别人约会过
He wasn’t very interesting.
那人有些无聊
Were you with anyone?
你约过别人么?
It was a mistake.
那是个错误
Thank you for the ship you made for me.
谢谢你帮我做的船
You’re welcome.
不客气
I’m glad you like it.
很高兴你能喜欢
Mother said you were in the war.
妈妈说你在战场上
Did you fight? Did you kill anybody?
你打过仗吗?杀过人吗?
No.

Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
No! You’re it!
不!你才是
Hello, Father. Hello, Hello.
嗨 爸爸 嗨 爱德华 你好啊
Hello, dear.
嗨 亲爱的
There’s somebody waiting for you in the den.
有人在书房♥你等你
General.
将军
Edward.
爱德华
I’m sorry to barge in on you like this. Your wife kindly helped me to a drink.
很抱歉这样打搅你 你太太很热心 帮我倒了杯茶
My feet, they keep cutting off pieces of them.
我的腿啊 痛也痛死了
It’s not dignified for men to have to die from the feet up.
因为腿痛而死可真没面子
Well, while everybody’s been feeling good about themselves,
当人们都自我感觉良好的时候
the Soviets, without firing a shot, have taken over half the world.
苏联已经不废一枪一弹占领了半个地球
They’re breathing down our necks.
他们快打败我们了
They’ll be in our backyard before you know it.
马上我们就要后院失火了
So, I’ve been telling the President
所以我向总统提议
about the need to create a new Foreign Intelligence Service.
建立一个新的海外特勤局
One that would do in peacetime what OSS did during the war.
做战时OSS做的事 (战略情报局 CIA前身)
Phillip Allen will be heading the agency. Richard Hayes will be his exec.
菲利普·艾伦将领导这个机构 理查德·海耶斯作参谋
And you’ll be taking Division C,
你领导C组
special operations that report only to the Director.
进行特别任务 只向主管汇报
It would be limited to overseas, obviously.
很明显 这行动是限制在海外进行的
Subversive operations, intelligence gathering and analysis.
进行颠覆性的破坏 情报的收集与分♥析♥
And I’d be interested in your thoughts about this.
我很感兴趣你关于这个的想法
Particularly in your area of expertise, counterintelligence.
尤其在你的特长方面:反间谍活动
I’d be glad to help in any way I can.
我将尽我所能作出贡献
That’s all right.
很好
Edward, go outside.
爱德华 出去一下
Excuse me, sir. Margaret!
抱歉 先生 玛格丽特!
Come on, Edward.
来吧 爱德华
Come. Let’s go outside, all right? Daddy’s busy.
我们出去玩吧 爸爸很忙
Thank you.
谢谢
I have to tell you, I have some real problems with this whole thing,
我得告诉你 尽管我们很需要这样做
despite how much we need it.
我还是对这整个事情很不安
I’m concerned that too much power will end up in the hands of too few.
我担心过多的权利 最终会集中在少数人手中
It’s always in somebody’s best interest to promote enemies, real or imagined.
人总是喜欢树立敌对 真实的或是假想的
I see this as America’s eyes and ears. I don’t want it to become its heart and soul.
美国人只是表面感觉到 我可不想让它深入人心
So I told the President, for this to work,
所以我告诉总统 想要进行这项活动
there’s gonna have to be some kind of civilian oversight.
就会有民间方面的监督
Oversight?
监督?
How can you have a covert organization
如果有人背后盯着你看
if you have people looking over your shoulder?
你怎么能建立一个秘密组织?
You know who gave Hitler his power? The clerks and the bookkeepers.
你知道是谁赋予希♥特♥勒♥权利吗? 是那些文书和会计员
The civil servants.
那些公务员
I have this one weakness.
这样的决定有一个弱点
I believe in a just God.
我相信公正的上帝
I always seem to err on the side of democracy.
我似乎总是在民♥主♥方面犯错误
This must be a nice place to raise a family.
一定有个合适的地方建立一个大家庭
I never made the time.
我从没抽出时间做这件事
I’ll be dead in less than a year.
我活不过一年了
I love this country.
我爱这个国家
We all do, sir. We all do.
我们都爱的 先生 都爱的
No matter what anyone tells you, there’ll be no one you can really trust.
不管别人告诉你什么 没什么人你可以真正相信
I’m afraid when all is said and done, we’re all just clerks, too.
恐怕一切都被说出来并执行的时候 我们也只是一般文员了
I was under the impression that Dr. Ibanez supported a democracy.
我印象里伊班尼兹博士支持民♥主♥
I’m afraid he’s changed his mind.
恐怕他改变主意了
The doctor’s started to believe his own propaganda.
博士开始相信他自己的宣传机构
I mean, you dreamed this guy up, Edward, helped get him elected.
我是说 你凭空让这人上台 帮助他当选
Those are the Soviets.
那些是苏联人
International Department of Central Committee members
中♥央♥委员会的国际部
Trubnikov, Kushelnikov,
楚布尼科夫 库申尼科夫
who have become overly interested in their natural resources,
他们对自然资源过分感兴趣了
particularly coffee.
尤其是咖啡
Our economic interests are being compromised,
如果说他们出现在我们家门口 没有危险的话
to say nothing of the dangers of a Soviet presence so close to home.
我们的经济利益就会受到威胁
For security, Edward, we must establish our own presence there.
为了安全 爱德华 我们也要在他们那建立机构
Wait, stop. Can you go back?
等等 停一下 能倒回去吗?
Go back a little bit.
倒回去一点点
Run it from there.
从那里开始
I just thought I saw something.
我以为我发现了什么
I want you two to put your heads together on this.
我要你们俩合作做这件事
Michael will be going down there as an agricultural specialist
麦克尔将作为农业学家
with the Mayan Coffee Company. Non-official.
同麦因咖啡公♥司♥到达那里 非官方的
He’ll be our eyes and ears.
他将是我们的眼睛和耳朵
Congratulations. Thank you, sir.
恭喜 谢谢 长官
Good luck. Thank you.
好运 谢谢
I wouldn’t wear my class ring down there.
我不会带着我的班级戒指到那去
Yes, sir. Of course.
是的 长官 当然
I want all intelligence on this sent directly to me and no one else.
我要所有情报直接送到我这来 只有我
I believe that’s what you’re looking for.
我相信这就是你在找的
That’ll do it.
这会管用的
Mr. Wilson? This came for you through the Carlson cover address.
威尔森先生? 这是通过卡尔森封皮上的地址送来的
There was no card.
没留下卡片
There’s been a potential compromise down south.
南方已经受到潜在威胁
Ulysses.
尤利西斯
We can’t wait another 24 hours.
我们不能再等24小时了
If you can guarantee that all assets are in place and prepared to move on my order,
如果你能保证所有资产已经到位 随时按我命令转移
I’m prepared to move as well.
我也准备好转移了
Come back to bed.
回去睡吧
What were you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
It’s grown-up talk.
这是大人之间的谈话
I had a nightmare.
我做噩梦了
Everything’s fine.
一切都很好的
Could you stay with me another minute?
你能再和我待一会吗?
Try to get some sleep.
接着睡吧
Yes?
继续
We haven’t got time to be sure on this. This whole thing hinges on support.
我们没时间确认这件事了 整件事是依靠支持的
If we don’t have the support, I can’t guarantee the outcome.
如果我们不能获得支持 我没法保证结果
Can you guarantee the support?
你能保证支持吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!