People who really love each other don’t have secrets.
真正相爱的人间没有秘密 (CIA技术处理部)
You are safe here with me.
你在我身边很安全
It appears the word we couldn’t make out
这个词听不清
had its sound wave significantly clipped by whoever made this tape.
被做带子的人特地剪掉了
We restored it by amplifying specific frequencies seen on the oscilloscope.
扩大示波镜上的频率后我们重建了它
Cochinos is Spanish for “pigs.” Let me hear it again.
Cochinos是西班牙语的“猪猡湾” 让我再听一遍
And the siren noise we couldn’t pinpoint before were hiding church bells.
之前未知的警报声用来隐藏教堂钟声的
For some reason, other noises were added to distort the bells.
不知何故还有些噪音用来扭曲钟声
In the makeup table’s mirror, you can actually make out the reflection of a church steeple,
透过化妆桌的镜子能看到教堂钟塔
whose three belfries correspond with the bells you hear.
三个钟的声音与你听到的相符
The volume indicates that the church is across the street,
钟声显示教堂在马路对面
again, possibly on a town square.
同样可能是在城镇广场上
On the nightstand, we can see a clock radio.
床头柜上有个收音机闹钟
It reads almost 10.00, which would correspond with the church bells.
差不多是10:00 也与教堂钟声相符
I also have audio of a ceiling fan.
另外还有吊扇的声音
It’s a four-blade, standard ceiling fan. We don’t know where it’s from.
是个四页标准吊扇 产地无法辨别
There is something here.
这里有个东西
It could be nothing significant, maybe a candle, a paperweight.
可能不太重要 是蜡烛或书之类的
Or it may be something personal
也可能是个私人用品
that we could identify the people in the room with.
能确定房♥间里人的身份
We’re going to wash it again, maybe see what’s there.
再洗一遍也许就能看清了
How long until there’s some definition
什么时候才能
as to exactly where we are?
查出他们在哪儿?
We’re going as quickly as we can, sir.
我们正在尽力 先生
How are Clover and your little boy? Good, thank you.
克罗芙和你儿子怎样? 他们很好 谢谢
You know, he’s almost five.
知道么 他快五岁了
You made quite a name for yourself in London.
你已经在伦敦很出名了
The World War is over.
世界大战虽然结束了
The war for the world has just begun.
但真正的战斗才开始
In every liberated country, there will be a battle between us and the Russians
在每个解放国我们都要跟苏联
for their hearts and minds.
争夺民心
Since we dropped the bomb, they’re feeling a little short between the legs.
我们用了核弹后苏联有点不爽
The Russians still live in the 19th century. Beets and potatoes.
他们仍就活在19世纪 吃着甜菜和番薯
All that will change dramatically. Right now, they’re gobbling up territory,
但这即将转变 他们正吞噬着领土
taking home every scientist they can steal. In 10 years, they’ll have the bomb.
疯狂掠抢科学家 不出10年就能造出核弹了
We have to get anyone that can be useful to us out of Berlin before they do.
要抢在他们之前带走柏林有用的人
Churchill was right.
丘吉尔是对的
We shouldn’t have stopped marching until we reached Moscow.
我们应该一路打到莫斯科
They’re from Switzerland.
这些是来自瑞士的
I had them sent with the pouch to Berlin.
我把它和烟草袋一起带来柏林
They’re a weakness of mine.
这是我的弱点
When I was a child, my mother would always reward me with a chocolate.
小时候母亲经常奖励我巧克力
It’s a dreadful habit.
真是个讨厌的习惯
Chocolates or seeking approval?
巧克力还是寻求奖励?
Both.
都是
He was an officer in the Abwehr, German Military Intelligence.
他在德国反间谍机关里工作
He says he knows the location of certain Nazi V-2 rocket scientists in hiding.
他说他知道某些纳粹V-2科学家的藏身地 (德国二战时的单级液体弹道导弹 世界上首次出现的地地弹道导弹)
Ask him where he wants to go.
问他想去哪里
He wants to go to Chicago. He has relatives there.
他想去芝加哥 在那里有亲戚
Tell him if he provides us with the names and locations of the scientists,
告诉他 如果他能给我们名字和地点
I’ll arrange an exit visa for him.
我就给他出境签证
As soon as he’s served his purpose, turn him over to the Nazi catchers.
完成之后把他交给捉捕纳粹的
An ex-Waffen-SS Group Commander would like to speak with you about asylum.
一名前武装党卫队指挥官想寻求庇护
It’s very ugly, isn’t it?
很难看对吧?
It isn’t meant to be jewelry.
又不是首饰
I lost the sound in one ear altogether.
我这只耳朵完全丧失了听力
I can hear with the help of the apparatus out of this ear,
要戴上这个才行
but they say in one year or so. . .
但他们说再过一年左右…
You hardly notice it’s there.
没事我看不到
The Russians are interested in making a prisoner swap.
苏联人想交换囚犯
We are prepared to offer you some Jewish scientists liberated in the East
我们想用东柏林的犹太科学家
for some Nazi scientists you have here in Berlin.
来换你们这里的纳粹科学家
These are the names we’re willing to discuss.
这些是能讨论的人选
I understand your cryptonym for me is Ulysses.
我知道我被称为尤利西斯
Is that for the James Joyce book or the Greek myth?
是指詹姆斯·乔伊斯的书还是希腊神话? (爱尔兰意识流文学)
Do you know what our code name is for you?
知道你的代号♥是什么吗?
Mother.
母亲
I took the first hot bath yesterday I’ve taken in three years,
自从斯大林格勒被包围
since the siege of Stalingrad.
昨天洗了三年来的第一次热水澡
I sat for hours,
沉浸在水里
looking out the window,
看着窗外
soaking.
享受了很长时间
When I was a soldier, my fingers were frostbitten.
打仗时我的手指冻伤了
Since then, when I get cold,
从那时起
there is a pain.
一冷就会痛
Maybe you shouldn’t live in Russia.
也许你不该待在苏联
We all have our weaknesses.
我们都有各自的弱点
What is yours?
你的是什么?
I had heard you were silent.
听说你很沉默寡言
“Made of stone,” they said.
他们说你是石头人
What is the expression? “The silence is deafening.”
有句话说 沉默是金
You are going to be a formidable adversary, Mother.
你将成为一个强大的对手 母亲
I look forward to our association.
期待着我们的合作
I hope it lasts for a long time.
能坚持很长时间
I love you.
我爱你
People who really love each other don’t have secrets.
真正相爱的人间没有秘密
You are safe here with me.
在我身边你很安全
We were able to make out the brand of the fan.
我们查出了吊扇的牌子
It’s called a Froid. It’s Belgian.
叫Froid 来自比利时 (Froid:法语冷冻)
The object on the nightstand, we’re still trying to find out what this is.
床头柜上的东西我们还在努力查
We just can’t get any more definition out of it.
很难确定是什么东西
Who is this?
你是谁?
Who’s this?
你是谁?
Hello, Father. You have a birthday coming up.
嗨 爸爸 你快生日了
I’m going to be five soon.
我快五岁了
You’re a big boy.
你长大了
I’m bigger than Andrew, and he’s six.
我比安德鲁大 虽然他六岁
Is your mother there? What? I can’t hear you.
你妈妈在吗? 什么?听不见
Is your mother there?
你妈妈在吗?
She’s getting dressed to go out with her friend.
她在换衣服 要和朋友出去
He has a new car. He let me drive with him.
他有辆新车 还让我坐呢
Hello, Mr. Wilson. This is Edna.
你好 威尔逊先生 我是埃德娜
Mrs. Wilson is upstairs. She’s getting ready for dinner.
太太在楼上 准备出去吃饭
I’ll tell her you’re on the phone.
我去叫她
I’ll call back.
我再打吧
Pardon me.
打扰了
Do you need me for anything else? No, thank you.
还需要什么吗? 不用了 谢谢
Do you ever eat, Mr. Carlson?
你吃过了么 卡尔森先生?
I like to cook. Would you like a home-cooked meal?
我喜欢做饭 想吃家常菜吗?
Have you ever read Ovid? Metamorphoses in the original Latin?
读过原版拉丁文的奥维德的《变形记》吗? (奥维德:古罗马诗人)
It’s quite beautiful.
非常动人
Bravo.
精彩
I should be going.
我该走了
Would you like to stay?
你想留宿吗?
Would you like me to?
你愿意我留吗?
I would like you to very much.
非常愿意
Maybe we could go somewhere together?
我们能一起出去玩
The lakes in Bavaria are still beautiful.
巴伐利亚的湖很美的 (德国南部地名)
There was an inn there before the war where they served breakfast in bed all day.
战前那里有家早餐送到床边的旅馆
Hanna?
汉娜?
I hope you never go home.
真希望你永远都不回家
Bavaria is really a beautiful place.
巴伐利亚真的很美
I was born there. My grandmother lived there.
我在那里出生 奶奶也曾住在那里
I really miss her.
我很想她
Why don’t we go?
我们去吧
I let a stranger into our house.
我让陌生人进了我家
Mother! Father’s here! Mother!
妈妈!爸爸回来了!妈妈!
Hello, Edward.
嗨 爱德华
Hello, Clover.
嗨 克罗芙
L. . .
呃…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!