Look at me. Look at me! Stop. Stop.
看着我 看着我!停 停
Tell me! I love you! I think I love you.
说! 我爱你!很爱你
As soon as the world comes to its senses, I’m going to travel.
等到世界恢复理智 我要去旅行
London. Paris. Rome.
伦敦 巴黎 罗马
You can come with me.
你能和我一起去的
Is everything all right?
怎么了?
Fine.
没事
We’re worlds apart.
我们有天壤之别
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I feel like I’m just a curiosity to you.
我像是你的玩物
That is not. . . That’s not true.
不是的 不是这样的
I feel like I’m not real to you. That is not true.
对你来说我什么都不是 不是这样的
That is not how I feel about you.
爱德华 我对你的感觉不是这样的
Edward?
爱德华?
I’ve been looking everywhere for you.
我到处找你
My sister. She’s pregnant.
我妹妹 她怀孕了
I know you’ll do what’s expected of you.
你应该知道怎么做吧
Do you, Edward Bell Wilson, take Margaret Ann Russell
你 爱德华·贝耳·威尔逊愿意让
to be your lawfully wedded wife?
玛格丽特·安·罗素成为你的合法妻子吗?
To love, honor and cherish
爱护她 尊重她 珍惜她
in sickness and in health
无论健康或是疾病 富贵还是贫穷
in good times and in bad times, until death do you part?
都不离不弃 直到死亡将你们分开
I do.
我愿意
I now pronounce you man and wife.
我宣告你们成为夫妇
A man in uniform wants to see you.
有个穿制♥服♥的想见你
Excuse me, Mother.
失陪一下 母亲
Did your mother and I ever tell you where we took our honeymoon?
有没有告诉过你我们是去哪里度蜜月的?
Mr. Edward Wilson?
爱德华·威尔逊先生?
If we could speak alone, sir.
我们单独聊聊吧
Would you like to sit down? No, thank you, sir.
请坐吧 不用了 谢谢
General Sullivan sends his regards.
威廉·沙利文将军向您问好
He wanted to ask you, sir, if you’re still interested in seeing the rest of the world.
他想问你是否还对其他国家感兴趣
Yes, I certainly would be.
噢 当然
Good afternoon, sir. Thank you.
祝您愉快 先生 谢谢
My orders came through. I’ll be going overseas.
接到命令了 我要出国
When?
什么时候?
In one week.
一周以后
What are you going to do, Edward? Save the world?
你要去做些什么 爱德华?拯救世界?
You are safe here with me.
你在我身边很安全
The photograph is particularly dark.
照片很暗
As we can see, there is a Caucasian man and a Negro woman.
可以看到男的是白人 女的是黑人
The resolution breaks down pretty quickly.
分辨率很低
The film stock is definitely Russian, low grade.
胶片显然是俄♥国♥的劣质产品
One of the areas we’ve been focusing on is the mosquito netting.
我们的焦点之一在于蚊帐
Mosquito netting is predominantly in Africa, Southeast Asia,
蚊帐主要出现在非洲和东南亚
any tropical climate.
还有热带
The window curtains here have a distinctive pattern on them of baobab trees,
窗帘花纹是很有特征的猴面包树
also seen in Africa.
也是非洲的
Next to the curtains, we can see the building’s balustrade.
窗帘边上是栏杆
There’s a pigeon here. It’s kind of hard to make out.
上面有只鸽子 看不太清楚
Pigeons are mostly found in urban areas, town squares.
鸽子经常出没于城镇
If you listen closely, you’ll hear an airplane.
仔细听的话还有飞机声
We’ve washed it out.
我们把它分离了出来
By the sound of the thrust of the jet engines,
从引擎的推进来看
we can determine that it’s a plane taking off,
应该是在起飞
and more than 1,000 feet off the ground,
离地面1000多尺
which would further suggest a large urban area.
这更说明了是在大城区里
On this section of the tape, when you clear out background noise,
磁带的这部分除噪后
you can hear a female voice.
你能听到一个女人讲话
I love you.
我爱你
People who really love each other don’t have secrets.
真正相爱的人间没有秘密
You are safe here with me.
你在我身边很安全
Assuming we’re talking about the same woman,
如果是同一个人的话
the linguists tell us her accent is French.
语言学家说她是法国口音
There’s one word here, we can’t make it out yet.
有个字我们听不清
There’s an unidentifiable noise washing her out.
她的声音被未知噪音挡住了
It plays throughout the recording at a high frequency,
录音带从头到尾到有这高频声音
suggesting an air-raid siren of some sort.
可能是空袭♥警♥报之类的
We’re gonna keep playing with it.
我们会一直播放
This is a time for everyone to stand together and hold firm
全国人♥民♥团结起来的时候到了 (丘吉尔讲话)
As they are doing.
对他们现在做的事情
I express my admiration
我对他们的模范行为
for the exemplary manner
表示钦佩
in which all the air-raid precaution services of London
他们成功解除了
are being discharged.
伦敦所有的空袭♥警♥报
May I help you? Yes.
需要什么吗? 嗯
I’m here to see the tailor about a fitting for a new suit.
我要做件新西服
Certainly. And what kind of suit would you be interested in this evening?
好的 你今晚要穿什么样的?
A tweed or worsted? Perhaps a nice gabardine?
粗呢还是毛料? 或者要华达呢?
Perhaps a worsted and a tweed.
一件粗呢一件毛料
Both single-breasted? Yes.
都单排钮扣? 嗯
Two or three buttons, sir? Three buttons.
双扣还是三扣 先生? 三扣
If you might come this way, please, sir.
请这边走 先生
Please. Our senior tailor will be right with you, sir.
我们的高级裁缝马上就来
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome to London.
欢迎来到伦敦
You’re going to have to learn as quickly and thoroughly as possible
你要尽可能快速细心地学
the English system of intelligence. The black arts.
英国的情报系统 是黑色艺术
Particularly counterintelligence.
特别是反间谍
The uses of information, disinformation,
对于情报和假情报的运用
and how their use is, ultimately, power.
手段极其 强硬
They’ve agreed to open their operations to us.
他们同意我们加入行动
They can’t win the war without us, but they don’t really want us here.
没有我们 他们赢不了 但他们又不喜欢我们
Intelligence is their mother’s milk and they don’t like sharing the royal tit
情报是他们的奶水 他们不想和
with people who don’t have titles.
没有头衔的人分享皇家头衔
Your London tutor is waiting to meet you.
你的伦敦导师在等你
This way, sir.
这边请 先生
six-five megacycles at one, three, five, nine.
6-5兆赫于1 3 5 9号♥
Eight point seven-six-five megacycles at one, three, five, nine.
8.765兆赫于1 3 5 9号♥
Four, two, zero, seven. Standing by.
4 2 0 7号♥准备
Point seven-six-five megacycles at one, three, five, nine.
0.765兆赫于1 3 5 9号♥
I should have known better than to use Stickney.
早知道就不用斯蒂克尼的诗了
Job well done, Mr. Wilson. You blew a two-year operation for me.
干的好啊 威尔逊先生 你把我一个两年的行动毁了
I told General Sullivan to keep an eye on you. Just as well, really.
幸好我让沙利文将军看着你
I was beginning to long for the bone-chilling cold of home.
我有点想家了
It isn’t personal.
这不是针对个人的
Mr. Carlson? Is this the American Trade Bureau?
卡尔森先生?这里是美国贸易局吗?
Which product?
什么产品?
Dry goods.
干货
You’re late. Yeah. That’s what my mother said.
你迟到了 哦 我妈一般这么说
Raymond Duca Brocco, born May 8, 1907, New York City.
雷蒙德·杜卡·布罗柯 1907年5月8日生于纽约
St. Ignatius High School, Fordham University.
毕业于圣依纳爵克高中 福德汉姆大学
Married Anita Delvecchio, two children. . .
与安尼塔·德尔维奇奥结婚有两个孩子
Stephanie and David.
史蒂芬妮和大卫
Six-foot-two, 182 pounds, black hair, brown eyes.
身高6尺2 体重182磅 黑发 棕眼
Military record, five years Intelligence.
参军纪录 5年情报工作
Anything you’d like to add? Do you want to look up my ass, too?
有什么要补充的吗? 想拜访我的屁♥股♥么?
You’re working for me, Sergeant Brocco.
你是来为我工作的 布罗柯中士
I’m working for the United States government, sir.
我是为美国政♥府♥工作的
In this office, I am the United States government.
在这里我就是美国政♥府♥
You’re pretty sure of yourself for somebody who just began.
你个菜鸟真自信
They wouldn’t tell me your name.
他们不告诉我你的名字
Then how do you know you’re not in the wrong place?
那你怎么知道没走错地方?
They said you were a serious SOB that didn’t have any sense of humor.
他们说你个狗♥娘♥养♥的没幽默感
There can’t be two of you.
所以一定是你
Are you going to answer it?
你不接么?
Depends if I’m working for you or if I’m not.
要看我是不是为你工作了
One of your jobs, Sergeant, is answering the telephone.
中士 接电♥话♥是你的工作
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Use your tradecraft well, particularly the use of black propaganda
要好好运用间谍手段 特别是暗宣传

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!