That’s all right. I’m not a good dancer either.
没事 我也不行的
How does this song go?
这歌♥是怎样的?
Blue skies
蔚蓝的天空
Smiling on me
在向我微笑
Nothing but blue skies
一望无际的蔚蓝天空
Do I see
正如我所见
Excuse me, everybody, I have an announcement.
各位 打扰一下 有事要说
I’ve just been told England and France declared war on Germany.
英法已向德宣战
But please continue dancing and enjoying our music.
但请各位继续享受舞会
And I’ll update you as information comes in.
有消息我会再来通知的
Thank you.
谢谢
Before long, we’ll be at war, too.
不久我们也要打仗了
Would you like to get a room for us?
我们开间房♥吧?
Umm. . .
嗯…
Turn down the light.
把灯关了
I can’t. I can’t.
不行 不行
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Thank you, Edward.
谢谢你 爱德华
For what? For being so nice.
谢什么? 你真是好人
In view of the fact
现在的情况是
we’re taking a propaganda lambasting around the world,
我们正受到全球的谴责
why is it not useful, sir, for us to explore with you
为什么我们不能和您一起探讨
the real facts behind this, or our motivations?
事实真♥相♥ 或者说是动机呢?
There’s an old saying that victory has a hundred fathers and defeat is an orphan.
有句老话 成功的孩子人人爱 失败的孩子众人欺
And I wouldn’t be surprised
我并不奇怪
if information poured in here regarding. . .
消息会如此…
Hello, Edward.
你好啊 爱德华
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛?
There were only a handful of us until moment zero
没几个人在行动之前
who knew where we were going to land in Cuba.
知道我们在古巴的登陆地点
One of us couldn’t keep a secret.
我们当中有人泄密了
I know it wasn’t me.
那人不是我
Mr. Allen asked for the Zapata list of personnel
艾伦先生想要
who participated in the operation.
参加行动的人员名单
I don’t have one.
我这儿没有
Tell Mr. Allen I’ll give him the list personally.
告诉他我会亲自送去的
We’re in the same boat together.
我们是一条船上的
A leaky boat.
一条破船
Don’t ever think we’re in the same boat, Mr.
别胡说了 海耶斯先生
We’re either going to sink or swim together.
我们生死同亡
People like us, we don’t let each other drown.
我们这样的人是不会害同伴的
I have said as much as I feel can be usefully said by me
就最近的情况
in regard to the events of the past few days.
我已经说得够明白了
Further statements, detailed discussions,
更进一步的细节
are not to conceal responsibility,
是不能泄露的
because I’m the responsible officer of the government. . .
因为我要对政♥府♥负责
Mother, Father.
爸爸妈妈
This is Edward Wilson.
这是爱德华·威尔逊
Mrs. Russell. Hello.
罗素太太 你好
Senator. Yes. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you.
议员先生 很高兴终于见到你了
Phillip and Toddy Allen.
这是菲利普和托蒂·艾伦
Mr. Allen was President of Bones, Class of ’12.
艾伦先生是骷髅会主席 12届的
Welcome to our little clubhouse. Thank you.
欢迎来到俱乐部会馆 谢谢
Where’s Clover?
克罗芙人呢?
Oh, there she is.
噢 她来了
I think so. Yes.
我觉得也是
This is my sister, Clover.
这是我妹妹 克罗芙
Hello, I’m Nice to meet you.
你好 我是爱德华 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Bonesmen!
骷髅会员!
All here! All here!
万众一心!
Reverend Collins will offer grace.
里弗兰·柯林斯致词
Bonesmen first, God second.
骷髅优先 上帝靠边
Dear God, we thank you for guiding the Evans Family Trust
亲爱的上帝 感谢您指引埃文斯家庭基金
in the care of our beloved island,
感谢您眷顾着这片热土
so that we may come here with our families and our friends
使我们得以携亲朋好友至此
in comfort and in privacy.
活在舒适自在之中
He said he was gonna ask me to dance later.
他说一会儿请我跳舞
Here we go.
来了
Don’t you dance, Mr. Wilson? Nobody asked me.
你不跳舞么 威尔逊先生? 没人请我
Well,

I think I’ll take my chances.
我来试试
I’m asking.
我请你跳
John is very fond of you. And I’m very fond of him.
约翰很喜欢你 我也喜欢他
He’s talking of going off to fight with the English.
他说想去帮英国打仗
My father isn’t particularly pleased about it
我父亲不大高兴
because he’s one of the organizers of America First.
因为他是光荣美国的创始人 (美国二战时的组织 主张欧洲战场与美国无关)
Wouldn’t look very good for an isolationist’s son to go off to war, would it?
儿子去帮英国好像不太好
Your brother John is a man of great conviction. I admire him.
你哥是个立场坚定的人 我很尊敬他
And what about you, Mr. Wilson? What do you believe in?
那你呢 威尔逊先生? 你相信什么?
Are you in school?
你是学生么?
You don’t say very much, do you?
你很沉默寡言么?
When there’s something worth saying.
没什么值得说的
Oh! Well.
噢!那好
I think I’m going to like you.
我开始喜欢你了
Mr.
海耶斯先生
Gentlemen.
先生们好
General William Sullivan, Mr. Edward Wilson.
威廉·沙利文将军 这是爱德华·威尔逊
It’s a great honor, sir.
很荣幸见到您
I’d get up and shake your hand, but my fucking feet are killing me.
我很想起来握手 但他妈站不起来
Something about too much sugar in my blood and my urine.
说什么我血里和尿里有太多糖份
So when do you boys start your pissing contest?
你们小伙子什么时候开始去出风头?
I’ll excuse myself.
我失陪了
Thank you, Phillip.
谢谢 菲利普
Why don’t you sit down?
请坐吧
You understand that whatever we discuss here doesn’t leave this room.
我们说的每句话都要保密 明白吧?
Of course.
那当然
We’ll eventually get involved in this war.
我们最终还是卷入了战争
Not because we want to, but because we have to, and we should.
并不是因为想要这样 而是必须 而且应该这样
And the President has asked me to look into creating a Foreign Intelligence Service.
总统要我建立海外情报局
And if that happens, I’ll be looking for patriotic, honorable, bright young men
所以我需要光荣爱国的聪明小伙子
from the right backgrounds to manage the various departments.
要背景好 能管理不同部门
In other words, no Jews or Negroes,
换句话说 不能有犹太人或黑人
and very few Catholics, and that’s only because I’m a Catholic.
能有少数天主教♥徒♥ 那是因为我是
You’d be trained and commissioned in the Army and posted overseas.
你会受军事训练 并委派到海外
If it’s something you’re interested in,
如果你感兴趣的话
you have to be ready to leave at a moment’s notice.
必须做好随时出发的准备
I don’t want your answer now. Just think about it.
不必现在决定 回去想想吧
But this isn’t a bunch of fraternity boys sitting around playing with their pricks.
但这可不是瞎胡闹的联谊会
This is for real. For America.
这可是真的 是为了国家
Have fun. And behave yourselves.
玩得开心点 别失态了哦
I’m supposed to be looking for the perfect husband.
我在找完美丈夫
Are you the perfect husband, Mr. Wilson?
你是完美丈夫么 威尔逊先生?
Perfect in every way.
十全十美
Then is there some reason that you won’t put your arm around me?
那你干嘛不搂住我?
Day and night
日复一日
Night and day
年复一年
You are the one
爱你永远
I like this.
这个我喜欢
Very smart.
很漂亮
And under the sun
在阳光的照耀下
. . . near to me
…靠近我
Do you have a problem with women, Mr. Bones?
你怕女人啊 骷髅先生?
Do you love me?
你爱我吗?
What? Tell me you love me.
啊? 快说你爱我
I love you.
我爱你
Do you love me?
你爱我吗?
I do. I love you. L. . . I still don’t believe you.
爱啊…我爱你… 我仍旧不信
I love you. Say it. Say it.
我爱你 说 快说
I love you. I think I love you. . .
我爱你 很爱你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!