Your country or. . .
你的国家…
Or your son.
还是你儿子
She’s not who you think she is.
她不是你想像的那样
She’s not a friendly, Edward.
她不是朋友 爱德华
I don’t believe you.
我不相信你
Why should I believe you?
我为何要相信你?
You told me yourself not to trust anybody.
你自己和我说别相信任何人
You’re the master at creating the truth.
你是创造真♥相♥的大♥师♥
I love her.
我爱她
I’ve asked her to marry me.
我已向她求婚
I will not let you take that away from me.
我不会让你把她从我身边带走
I can’t protect you anymore, I can’t keep you safe.
我没法再保护你了 我没法保证你安全
Safe?
安全?
Safe? I never felt safe.
安全?我从没感到安全
I was always frightened.
我总是被吓坏了
I always lived in fear that something awful was going to happen to you.
我一直生活在担心你出事的恐惧中
Or if not, to Mother or to me.
如果不是那样 就是母亲或我出事
I was always afraid, because everything was a secret.
我一直害怕 因为一切都是秘密
Edward.
爱德华
Hello, may I come in? Yes. Of course.
我能进来吗? 当然
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗?
I was on my way home from work
我在下班回家的路上
and I had this overwhelming desire to hear you play the violin.
我特别想听你拉小提琴
Play the violin? But. . .
拉小提琴?但是…
Edward, I’m so tired. Can’t this wait until tomorrow?
爱德华 我很累了 能不能等到明天?
I’d appreciate it if you’d play it now.
如果现在拉我会很感激的
Now?
现在?
I just wanted to hear something from you that was true.
我只是想听听来自你真实的声音
He was careless.
他马虎了
FBl. You’re under arrest. Stand up.
FBI 你被捕了 站起来
Didn’t learn how to hide in plain sight.
没学过如何在一马平川中藏身(莫斯科)
Where are they taking me?
你们要带我去哪?
I can’t go home! You know they can’t trust me anymore!
我不能回去!你们知道他们不再相信我了!
You know what they will do to me!
你们知道他们会对我怎样!
Sorry, Edward.
对不起 爱德华
I truly did like you.
我真的喜欢你
I mean it. In another world, we actually would have been quite good friends.
真的 在另一个世界 我们很可能是好朋友
Are you still there, Mother?
你还在吗 母亲?
Your worst fear has come true.
你最害怕的事情发生了
Alone and friendless
孤独 没有朋友
without a country of your own.
没有祖国
We have a whole new place to fight over.
我们有个全新的地方战斗了
The stars.
星星
Your offer.
你的提议
I have to decline.
我不得不拒绝
You’ve succeeded in stopping us from taking back Cuba.
你成功地阻止了我们拿下古巴
The damage is done.
损害已经形成了
There’s no need for you to hurt my son.
你没必要伤害我儿子了
Let’s just leave it between you and me.
让这件事在我们之间解决
Very well.
很好
I will wait.
我会等着的
But there will come a time
但是会有这样一个时刻
when I will ask you to help me with a problem
当我求你帮我解决个问题时
that wouldn’t cost you much but be of some value to me.
对你没什么代价 而对我就很有价值了
You never know what the future will bring.
你永远不知道未来会带来什么
Friends can be enemies, and enemies friends.
友会成为敌 敌会成为友
This girl,
这个姑娘
neither of us can be sure about her.
我们俩对她都不了解
But she’s about to be a part of your family.
但她会成为你家的一个成员
I believe in family.
我信奉家庭
You want her to be a part of your family,
你想让她成为你家的一员
don’t you?
不是吗?
It was good to see you.
很高兴见到你
We will talk again, my dear friend.
我们会再谈的 亲爱的朋友
Sorry to bother.
很抱歉打扰一下
I want to buy a little souvenir to my daughter. They have no change.
我想给我女儿买♥♥点小纪念品 他们没零钱
What does it cost?
多少钱
It costs a dollar.
1美元
Here. It’s a gift. Regards from the United States government.
给 算是美国政♥府♥送你的
It’s a cardinal rule to be generous in a democracy.
民♥主♥中最重要的是慷慨
Thank you.
谢谢
So where is she?
她在哪?
We’re gonna meet her at the church.
我们会在教堂见到她
I can’t wait to meet her. You’ll love her. You’re gonna love her.
我等不及了 你会喜欢她的
Yes, that’s good.
很好
Come on in.
进来吧
Hello, Margaret.
你好 玛格丽特
Let’s celebrate. I’ll get some champagne.
我们庆祝一下 我去拿点香槟
How was the flight?
飞行怎么样?
It was long.
很长
How do you like living in Phoenix?
住在凤♥凰♥城怎么样?
It’s the first time I’ve slept in years.
头一次我整年在睡觉
Here we go.
来了
To your happiness.
祝你幸福
To your happiness.
祝你幸福
Your wife. . .
你的妻子…
What have you done?
你做了什么?
Will you go inside, Mother?
能进去一下吗 母亲?
Go inside, Mom.
进去吧 妈妈
Please, just go in the church.
求求你 到教堂里去
She’s pregnant.
她怀孕了
You couldn’t. . . You couldn’t have.
你不会…你不会吧
You couldn’t. No.
你不会吧 不
I love you.
我爱你
I love you so much.
我很爱你
Mr. Wilson? Mr.
威尔森先生? 海耶斯先生
Have you been here before, Mother? No, I haven’t.
你到这来过吗 母亲? 没来过
Whose idea was that?
这是谁的主意?
It’s classified.
保密
Mr. Allen has notified the President he’ll resign.
艾伦先生已经通知总统 他将辞职
Something about Swiss bank accounts.
关于瑞士银行帐户的事情
Where did these come from?
这是从哪来的?
They were in the car. I thought you had them sent down, sir.
原来就在车里 我以为是您放好的 先生
Seems the greedy bastard has been hiding money away for years.
看上去这混♥蛋♥贪钱好多年了
Whoever had the statements sent them to him in a box of Swiss chocolates.
有人夹着账单送了一盒巧克力给他
It wasn’t you, was it?
不是你吧?
The President’s asked me to become Director
总统要我做局长
and do a complete housecleaning at my discretion.
在我的授权下进行全面清洗
I need someone I can trust.
我需要个可以信赖的人
After all, we’re still brothers.
毕竟 我们还是兄弟
This building doesn’t get built without you.
没有你做不了事
You’re CIA’s heart and soul.
你是中情局的心脏和灵魂
Who knows, you might have a secret about me in that safe of yours.
谁知道呢 也许在你保险箱里有我的秘密
This whole wing will be your part of the world. Counterintelligence.
这些就是为你的工作服务的 反间谍
Take a look around. I’ve got an oversight meeting.
周围看看吧 我要去开会了
Can you imagine? They think they can look into our closet.
能想像吗?他们以为可以查看我们的衣橱
As if we’ll let them.
就好像我们让他们看似的
I remember a senator once asked me
我记得有个参议员曾问我
when we talk about CIA, why we never use the word “the” in front of it.
我们谈到中情局时 为何不在 前面用“这个”或“那个”
And I asked him, “Do you put the word ‘the’ in front of God?”
我就问他 “上帝”前面有“这个”或“那个”吗?
“They are right what they say about me.
他们说的关于我的事情是对的
“I was weak. A coward.
我软弱 是个懦夫
“I compromised myself.
我对自己妥协
“My honor. My family. My country.
还有我的荣誉 我的家庭 我的国家
“I am ashamed of myself.
我以自己为耻
“To my wife, I am sorry I’ve done this to you.
对我妻子 我抱歉这样对你
“To my son,
对我儿子
“I hope you will grow to be a courageous man.
我希望你做一个勇敢的人
“A good husband. A good father.
一个好丈夫 好父亲
“I hope whatever you decide to do, you lead a good, full life.
不管你决定做什么 都能美好、充实的过一生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!