Absolutely not. I won’t do that to him.
当然不行 我不会对他那样做的
Of course you won’t. You wouldn’t do anything for anybody but yourself.
当然你不会 你不会为别人做任何事
That is unfair. Unfair?
这不公平 不公平?
That is unfair.
这不公平
You abandon the people when they need you the most.
你抛弃那些最需要你的人
I don’t abandon people!
我没抛弃!
You abandon people! I do not abandon people.
你抛弃了! 我没有
It’s true.
是真的
I have stood by you for 22 years! Stood by me?
我在你身边22年了 在我身边?
I have stood by you.
我在你身边
You don’t know what it is to stand by somebody.
你不知道在别人身边是什么样子
I stood by you and I have stood by him,
我在你身边 也在他身边
I have done everything to be a good father to him.
我尽全力做个好父亲
You have done no such thing! I married you because of him!
根本没有的事! 因为他我才娶你的!
I know you don’t love me, but you love him.
我知道你不爱我 但是你爱他
And no matter what, you should stand by him and you should protect him.
无论怎样 你要在他身边 保护他
I don’t need you to tell me I have to protect my son.
用不着你告诉我我要保护我儿子
Promise me that you’ll protect him.
向我保证你会保护他
I’ll protect him.
我会保护他的
Today, in Havana, Fidel Castro
今天 在哈瓦那 菲德尔·卡斯特罗
expelled high-profile crime figures from Cuba.
驱逐了重罪犯
He’s taken control of their hotels and casinos,
他控制了他们的旅馆和赌场
popular vacation destinations for many Americans.
以及很多美国人心中的度假胜地
Castro has nationalized over $1 billion
在过去六个月里
from U. S. Businesses in the past six months,
卡斯特罗从美国商人手中 充公了超过10亿美元
and there’s no telling what the Communist dictator might do next.
这个共♥产♥主义独♥裁♥者下一步行动昭然若揭
I want to see a man about a hat.
我想见一个戴帽子的人
He had three casinos down there until Castro sent him home.
在卡斯特罗遣送他回家前 他在那有三家赌场
His people know how to be discreet.
他的人知道如何言行谨慎
With the right encouragement, he could help. And he’s very patriotic.
在正确的鼓励下 他会有所帮助的 而且他很爱国
Jimmy. Mr. Carlson.
吉米 卡尔森先生
Tina, the kids.
蒂娜 把孩子带走
Come on, kids. Come on, come on. We’re going to the beach. Let’s go.
来吧孩子们 来吧 我们到海滩去
Mom, please.
妈妈 求你啦
Sit down. Want some water, some coffee, whatever?
请坐 喝水还是咖啡什么的?
Is there someplace else we could go?
有别处可去吗?
All right, Daddy, we’re going down to the beach. We’ll be back in a while.
好吧 爸爸 我们去海滩了 一会回来
Make sure they don’t go into the water unless somebody’s watching them.
除非有人看着他们 否则别让他们到水里去
No, I’m gonna let them drown.
不 我要淹死他们
Make sure they put their shoes on. They’ll burn their feet!
确认他们穿着鞋 否则会烫坏脚的!
We’re getting their shoes! All right, come on. Let’s go.
我们去穿鞋!好吧 来 我们走
So, what do you want to talk to me about?
那么 你想和我谈什么呢?
The government’s about to deport you for certain activities.
由于你的活动 政♥府♥打算把你驱逐出境
I’ve been in this country since I’m two months old.
我两个月大的时候就在这个国家了
What does that make me, Italian? I’m American.
你说我是哪国人 意大利人? 我是美国人
And they’re trying to send me back?
他们想把我遣送回去?
I could have the deportation order reviewed.
我可以让人修正那个驱逐令
Have you classified as highly sensitive for national security.
你被国家列为对国♥家♥安♥全♥最威胁的人物
I could take the government off your back if you can help us.
如果你能帮我们 我就让政♥府♥不去烦你
Youse are the guys that scare me.
你们是那些恐吓我的人
You’re the people that make big wars.
你们是发动大战的人
No, we make sure the wars are small ones, Mr. Palmi.
不 我们要确认战争都是很小的 帕尔米先生
Let me ask you something.
我问你件事吧
We Italians, we got our families and we got the Church.
我们意大利人 有自己的家族 教堂
The Irish, they have their homeland. The Jews, their tradition.
爱尔兰人 有他们的故土 犹太人 有他们的传统
Even the niggers, they got their music.
就算是黑人 也有他们的音乐
What about you people, Mr. Carlson? What do you have?
你们这些人呢 卡尔森先生 你们有什么?
The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国 你们剩下这些人只算是参观的
The President wants the noise level on the operation turned down.
总统想要这行动的杂音小点
How many men are involved?
多少人参与进来了?
Fifteen hundred.
一千五
Tell him we’re going instead to Bahía de Cochinos.
告诉他我们要去猪猡湾
The noise level will be way down.
那里杂音会小点
We’ll see you inside.
里面见
Could you hear what we were talking about?
你听到我们的谈话了?
No, I didn’t hear anything.
我什么都没听到
If something was heard, it has to stay in this room.
如果听到了 别传出去
Oh, I know that, Father.
我知道的 父亲
Yeah, all right.
好吧
Bonesmen!
骷髅会员!
All here!
万众一心!
Reverend Christiansen will offer grace.
里弗兰·克里斯坦森致辞
Agency first, God second.
组织优先 上帝靠边
Thank you, Lord, for bringing us safely here
感谢上帝 带给我们安全
to be with our brothers and loved ones again.
我们又能和我们的兄弟及爱人在一起
Our prayers are with our brothers whom God has seen fit
我们的祷告伴随着我们的兄弟
to take into his gentle arms this year.
上帝看到他们适合走进他温暖的怀抱
The Honorable Senator John Russell, Senior. Mr. Stephen Loomis. . .
尊敬的参议员老约翰·罗素 史蒂芬·卢明斯…
Would you like to dance, Clover?
想要跳一只舞吗 克罗芙?
I haven’t been Clover for a long time.
我不曾是克罗芙很久了
I’m going to Phoenix to live with my mother.
我要到凤♥凰♥城和我母亲住一起
Based on the ringing of the church bells,
根据教堂的钟声
we’re going to assume the recording was made
我们估计录音
at the same time the photograph was taken.
和拍照是同时的
We’ve checked the schedules for flights leaving major airports
(华盛顿 1961年4月26日) 我们检查了两个星期以来
at or around 10.00 at night for a two-week period.
晚间10点左右离开主要机场的航♥班♥时刻表
There were flights leaving nine cities.
这些航♥班♥发自9个城市
Six were places that also would potentially have a fan made in Belgium.
有6个可能有比利时产电风扇
Five of those places were also either tropical or in their summer seasons.
5个是在热带或在夏季
Three of those were places where French is spoken.
3个是法语地区
We think the tape was made in either Dakar, Abidjan,
我们认为录音带录自达喀尔或是阿比让
or Congo-Leo.
或是刚果雷堡市
It is all gone.
都不见了
Hello, Mother.
你好 母亲
Let me show you.
我你带去看看吧
As you see, no cameras, no tape recorders.
正如你看到的 没有摄像机 照相机
There is nothing else to know.
再没什么要知道的了
Can I play something for you?
我给你放点带子吧
Everything is a secret.
一切都是秘密
You were brought up on secrets.
你就是在秘密中长大的
What was such a big secret that his own son couldn’t know?
有什么天大的秘密儿子都不能知道?
When he was standing outside talking,
他在外面谈话的时候
I’d heard something I wasn’t supposed to,
我听到了一些不该听到的
and he knew I’d listened to his conversation.
他知道我听到了他的谈话
I heard them say something in Spanish.
我听他们说的是西班牙语
Bahía de Cochinos.
猪猡湾
Bahía de Cochinos.
猪猡湾
I’m afraid of him.
我害怕他
You are safe here with me.
在我身边你很安全
People who really love each other don’t have secrets.
真正相爱的人间没有秘密
I have something to tell you.
我要告诉你一件事
I love you so much.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
我非常爱你
She’s been an active asset of ours for some time.
她成为我们的间谍有段时间了
Until now.
直到现在
She loves your son.
她爱你的儿子
Sometimes even spies fall in love.
有时就算间谍也会恋爱
We can protect him.
我们可以保护他
Make him safe.
保证他安全
Nobody would know, not even him.
没人会知道 甚至他自己
All it would require is for you
我们所需要的
to help us
仅仅是必要时
when your help is needed.
你能给我们提供帮助
I thought you’d like to see this.
我想你会愿意看看这个
She’s a very pretty girl.
她是个很漂亮的姑娘
It’s easy to see why he fell for her.
很容易解释他为何会爱上她
I know it’s an extremely difficult situation for you.
我知道现在对你是极其困难的处境
But I’m afraid I’m going to need your answer very soon.
但恐怕我需要你马上答复
You must decide
你必须决定
what is of more importance to you.
哪一个对你更重要

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!