He is very important to us.
他对我们很重要
We would not like to be surprised.
我们可不喜欢惊喜
Be well.
再见
Be well.
再见
I am today announcing my candidacy for the Presidency of the United States.
今天我宣布竞选美国总统
The Presidency is the most powerful office in the free world.
总统是自♥由♥世界最有权的职位(华盛顿特区 1960年)
Through its leadership can come a more vital life for all of our people.
在它的领导下人♥民♥会有更好的生活
In it are centered the hopes of the globe around us, for freedom
它身上凝聚着全球人♥民♥对自♥由♥
and a more secure life.
以及安全的期望
Senator Kennedy, if you don’t win the Presidential nomination,
肯尼迪参议员 如果您没能获胜
will you accept the Vice Presidency?
您是否会接受副总统一职?
I shall not, under any conditions, be a candidate for Vice President.
任何情况下都不会接受的
If I fail in this endeavor, I shall return and serve in the United States Senate.
如果我竞选失败 我将继续为美国参议院服务
We have a secure circuit with Stockholm station.
斯德哥尔摩分局来电
Station reports they have a colonel, Directorate K, counterintelligence.
有个上校联♥系♥ KGB反间谍部门的
Do we have a name?
我们有他的名字吗?
May I help you, sir?
能为您效劳吗 先生?
I’m a colonel with KGB. I’m requesting asylum.
我是KGB的上校 我请求庇护
What is your name?
您的姓名?
My name is Valentin Gregorievich Mironov.
我叫瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫
My name is Valentin Gregorievich Mironov.
我叫瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫
This other man who says he is Valentin Mironov
另一个自称瓦伦汀·米偌诺夫的人
is not who he pretends to be.
不是真的
All right? His real name is Yuri Modin.
他的真名叫尤里·莫丁
He was Ulysses’ right hand. He is Ulysses’ mole.
他曾是尤利西斯的左膀右臂 他的双重间谍
Just tell me your real name.
告诉我你的真名
It is just Ulysses trying to discredit me.
尤利西斯想要造成对我的不信任
Just tell me your real name.
告诉我你的真名
My real name is Valentin Gregorievich Mironov.
我的真名是瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫
I was born in Bobruisk in 1924.
我于1924年出生在博布鲁伊斯克
Attended the State Institute of International Relations.
考入国家国际关系学院
Served for three years in Naval Intelligence.
为海军情报机构服役三年
My wife’s name is Tamara Markovskaya.
我妻子叫塔马拉·马科夫柯娅
My children’s names are Anatoly and Sergei.
我的孩子叫安娜托利和塞尔吉
My father is a cellist. I play the violin.
我父亲是大提琴演奏家 我拉小提琴
All I want is my freedom.
我只要自♥由♥
Pick him up.
拉他起来
You all right?
你没事吧
I’m sorry. You see what you made me do?
抱歉 看到你逼我做的了吗?
Now just tell me the truth.
现在快说实话
Because we’re going to be here as long as it takes.
因为我们可以进行无限长的时间
I already told you the truth. I want to know the truth.
我已经说了实话 我要听实话
You know my name. Tell me your real name.
你知道我的名字 告诉我你的真名
Mister, please, I’m not lying.
先生 求求你 我没撒谎
I’d like to believe you, but I don’t believe you. Understand?
我想相信你 但没法相信你 明白?
Now, tell me your name.
快告诉我你的名字
My name is Mironov. It’s Valentin Gregorievich Mironov.
我叫米偌诺夫 瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫
That’s your name? Yeah.
那是你的名字 是的
That’s your real name. Yes. This is my name.
那是你的真名 是的 我的真名
Tell me your name. I told you my name.
告诉我你的名字 我告诉你了
I told you a hundred times.
我都说了100遍了
We’re not going anywhere. I just want you to know that.
我们哪也不去 我要你知道这点
We are not going anywhere. Today, tomorrow, next week, next month.
我们哪也不去 今天 明天 下周 下月
Yuri Modin. He is your mole. I am not your mole.
尤里·莫丁 他是你的双重间谍 我不是
You understand? I cannot tell you anything else.
你明白? 我无话可说了
I’m gonna be right in front of you. The same position.
我就在你面前 同样的位置
This is my name. What is your name?
这就是我的名字 你叫什么名字?
My name is Valentin Gregorievich Mironov. This is my name.
我叫瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫 这就是我的名字
Tell me your name.
告诉我你的名字
I don’t have a different name.
我没有其他名字
Tell it. I don’t have it.
快说 我没别的名字
Tell it to me again. This is my name.
再说一遍 这就是我的名字
Valentin Gregorievich Mironov. Tell it to me again.
瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫 再说一遍
Valentin Gregorievich. . . Tell me your fucking name!
瓦伦汀·格里高利… 快他妈告诉我你的名字!
Mironov!
米偌诺夫!
Valentin Gregorievich Mironov! We are gonna be here a long time.
瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫 我们将在这待很久
This is my name!
这就是我的名字!
It’s Valentin Mironov!
我叫瓦伦汀·米偌诺夫!
Shut up! Shut up! I told you! I don’t have a different. . .
闭嘴!闭嘴! 我告诉你了!我没别的…
Tell me your name!
告诉我你的名字!
Tell me your name!
告诉我你的名字!
Tell me your fucking name!
他妈的告诉我你的名字!
Tell me your name! Tell me your name!
告诉我你的名字! 告诉我你的名字!
Come on, tear it off. Get it off!
快 把衣服撕掉!
Put him down.
把他放下
Your name.
你的名字
What is your name?
你叫什么?
Tell me your name.
告诉我你的名字
What is your name?
你叫什么?
Sir, this is lysergic acid diethylamide.
先生 这是麦角酸酰二乙胺 (迷幻药的一种)
It’s called LSD.
又叫LSD
We’ve had some very favorable results as a truth serum.
非常有效地让人说出实情
Look, it’s him. Papa.
看 是他 爸爸
Soviet power is a myth.
苏维埃政♥权♥是个神话
A great show,
精彩的演出
but there are no spare parts. Nothing is working.
但是没有备件了 什么都不管用
It’s nothing but painted rust.
除了锈迹斑斑什么都没有
But you.
但是你
You need to keep the Russian myth alive
你要让俄♥国♥神话活着
to maintain your military-industrial complex.
以保持军事工业多元
Your system depends on Russia being perceived as a mortal threat.
你们的体系建立在 认定苏联是终极威胁的基础上
It’s not a threat.
苏联国不是威胁
It was never a threat. It will never be a threat.
从来不是 永远不会是
It is
它是一头
a rotted,
生锈的
bloated
腐♥败♥的
cow.
奶牛
I am
我是
Valentin Gregorievich Mironov
瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫
and I am free.
我自♥由♥了
Shit. Shit!
妈的 妈的!
If you would like,
如果你愿意
I’ll be willing to take the truth serum, Edward.
我愿意服用那迷幻药 爱德华
I’ve nothing to hide.
我没什么可隐藏的
I am who I say I am.
我行不更名 坐不改姓
I know.
我知道
We send those who are leaving us to go into the world
我们派那些将要离开我们的人 到世界各国
with the knowledge, wherever they go,
无论他们到哪里
whatever they do, they will never be alone.
无论他们干什么 他们都不会孤单的
They will always be one of us.
他们永远是我们中的一员
And we say, Bonesmen, all here.
我们说 骷髅会员 万众一心
All here. All here.
万众一心
I didn’t know you smoked.
我不知道你抽烟
There are a few things you don’t know about me.
我身上有几件事你不知道
I’ve spoken to a recruiter here.
我和这里的一位招募人员谈过
I would like very much to join CIA.
我很想加入中情局
There are a lot of things you can do, Edward.
有很多你可以做的事情 爱德华
I’d like you to think about this very carefully.
我希望你仔细考虑
I have thought about it carefully. It’s what I want to do.
我已经仔细考虑过了 这就是我想要做的
I want to join the Agency.
我要加入这个部门
I want to make you proud of me.
我要让你为我骄傲
I am proud of you.
我为你骄傲
I’ve made up my mind, Father.
我已经决定了 父亲
You can stop him.
你可以阻止他的
He doesn’t understand what he’s getting into. You can stop him.
他不清楚将会面对什么 你可以阻止他的
I can’t tell him what to do. Yes, you can.
我没法告诉他该干什么 你可以的
No, I can’t. Yes, you can.
我不行 你行
Because he’s doing it for you.
因为他是为你做的
Because he wants you to be proud of him. And he wants to feel closer to you.
因为他要让你为他骄傲 他想和你亲近
You could have them reject him.
你本可以让他们拒掉他的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!