六月一号♥到八月三号♥ 好像是
June ’01 to August ’03, maybe.
-是的 你是那样写的 -对
-Yes, that’s what you wrote. -Right.
这些日期不对 卡伦先生
Those dates are incorrect, Mr. Cullen.

Oh.
圣伊丽莎白跟我们确认了 你是五月入职的
St. Elizabeth’s confirmed with us that you were employed from May,
所以你申请表上的出入
so these discrepancies on your application form
让我们别无选择 只能让你…
leave us with no option but to let you go
即刻离职
with immediate effect.
等等 就因为申请表上填错了个日期 你们就要把我开除?
Wait, so you’re firing me for writing the wrong dates on my application?
合约里有这条
It… It is in the contract.
我是不是还要签个字什么的?
Well, I believe I need to sign something.
就这些吗?
Is that all?
就这些
That’s all.
谢谢你 卡伦先生
Thank you, Mr. Cullen.
我刚收到帕克菲尔德的消息 他们把卡伦的问题处理好了
I just got news from Parkfield. They’ve dealt with the Cullen issue.
-这话什么意思?-他被开除了
-What does that mean? -He’s been fired.
-什么?-他们就这样放他走了?
-What? -So they’re just gonna let him go?
他们是怎么说的?
Well, what did they say?
他们把他开除了 因为在他的文档里发现了一些出入
That they fired him because they found some discrepancy in his paperwork.
那他当时的状态如何?稳定吗?
Well, what was his state of mind? Was he stable?
等等 你们不会觉得 这样会让他变得更危险吧?
Wait, you don’t think that this could make him more dangerous, do you?
至少他不能再接近病人了
At least he can’t be anywhere near patients.
他没办法伤人了
He can’t hurt anyone.
他在九家医院都待过 九家
He’s been at nine hospitals. Nine.
你还不明白吗?
What don’t you understand?
他们都说了同样的话 掩盖自己的责任
They all say the same thing. They cover up their own liabilities.
这种事一次又一次地出现
It happens again and again and again.
他会在另一家医院找到新工作 一切会照旧
He’s gonna get a new job at another hospital,
他会在另一家医院找到新工作 一切会照旧
and it’s all gonna continue.
是你纵容的
You allowed this.
别看我 确实如此
Don’t look at me.
别看我 确实如此
You did.
-洁姬 我回来了 -玛雅
-Jackie, I’m back. -Maya.
-我的天!-玛雅!你不能好好说你的台词吗?
-Oh my God! -Maya! Can you just say your line?
嘿 姑娘们
Hey, girls.
我忘了
I forgot it.
哇喔
Wow.
什么?
What?
你不是有剧本吗?
Don’t you have the script?
-我没有剧本 -我的天啊
-I don’t have the script. -Oh my God.
好吧 我弄丢了
Okay, I lost it.
玛雅 你这都是第几次了
Maya, you’ve done this so many times!
亚历克斯 对你妹妹好点
Okay, Alex, be nice to your sister.
-玛雅演的是查理的角色 -嘿
Maya’s speaking over Charlie’s part again.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
排练
Rehearsing.
洁姬呢?
Where’s Jackie?
我跟她说她可以回家了 今晚就只有我们了
I told her she could go home. It was just gonna be us tonight.
我们做好饭了
We cooked!
-是的 -是查理做的
-We did. -Charlie cooked.
-我帮忙了 -不 你没有
-I helped. -No, you didn’t.
-不 我有!-不 你没有
-Yes, I did! -No, you didn’t.
-不 我有!-亚历克斯 是我们一起煮的
-Yes, I did! -Alex, we all cooked.
妈妈 你为什么怪怪的?
Why are you being weird, Mom?
我没有
I’m not.
-我们做了一餐很特别的饭 -是他妈妈的秘方
-We’re making something special. -It’s his mom’s recipe.
-来 -很好吃
-Come. -Yummy!
坐下 放松一下 观赏《哈姆德拉姆佛斯的镇长》
Sit, relax. Enjoy the “Mayor of Humdrum Falls.”
要不要让你们妈妈 来扮演莫普霍普斯利?
Should we get your mom to play Mop Hopsley?
-好啊 -好吗?
-Yeah. -Yeah?
亚历克斯
Alex…
玛雅 请过来
Maya, please come here.
-为什么?-因为我让你们过来 过来
-Why? -‘Cause I’m asking you to. Come here.
我不想来
I don’t want to.
嘿 去你妈妈那里
Hey, go to your mom.
过来
Get over here.
立刻过来!
Get over here right now!
可为什么啊?我玩得正开心呢
But why? I’m having fun.
回到你们房♥间去 去吧
Go to your room. Go.
她怎么这么生气?
Why is she so angry?
我不知道
I don’t know.
看来你已经听说了
So I’m guessing you heard.
是的
Yeah.
她说为什么了吗?
She say why?
他们把我开除了 就因为我申请表上的日期写错了
They fired me because I wrote the wrong dates on my application form apparently.

Oh.
-是的 -是啊
-Yeah. -Yeah.
今天真是疯狂啊
It’s been a wacko day.
最近几个月都很疯狂 其实是…
It’s been a wacko couple of months. Actually it’s… Ugh.
我本来不是来这里工作的
You know, I wasn’t even meant to be working here.
我接受这份工作是因为 我想离我的孩子近点
I took this job because I wanted to be close to my kids.
可我来到这里后 她连见都不让我见她们
Then when I get here, she won’t even let me see them,
然后她开始编瞎话 说我给狗下毒
and then she starts making up this insane stuff about poisoning the dog,
现在又这样 真是…
and then this, you know…
我觉得是老天爷恨我 艾米
I think the universe hates me, Amy.
-真的 -查理
-Really. -Charlie–
-我不得不信 -不是这样的
-At this point. -You know that’s not true.
我真的很抱歉 这种事发生在你身上
I’m really sorry this happened to you.
不用这样 我才抱歉呢 因为我知道你还有三周时间
No, please. I’m sorry, ’cause I know you’ve still got three more weeks,
可我却没办法在院里帮你了
and I’m not gonna be there to help.
但我可以在这里帮你
But I can… I can help here.
我可以照顾她们 可以保证你有饭吃
I can, like, look after them, I can make sure you eat.
无论你需要什么
Anything you need.
真的 什么都可以
Really. Anything.
我都乐意
That’s all right.
我有没有告诉你 前两天亚历克斯发火了?
Did I tell you Alex blew up the other day?
-没有 -是的
-No. -Yeah.
她大发雷霆
She just lost it.
她当时又哭又喊 十分挣扎
She was crying and screaming, and, like…
她当时又哭又喊 十分挣扎
She’s really struggling.
我工作太忙了 所以…
I’m working so much, so…
很抱歉 我知道 确实不容易
I’m so sorry. I mean, you know, it’s a lot, you know?
对我来说真正需要的是
But what I think would be really helpful to me is, um…
让我和她们多待在一起
if I could spend some time alone with them, you know?
只有我和女儿们
Just me and the girls.
我知道现在跟你说这种话真的不合适
And I feel really bad saying this to you,
因为我知道你今天也非常难受
because I know that this has been a day from hell for you.
老实说 查理 你这一年简直糟透了
I mean, Charlie, honestly, you’ve had the year from hell.
没事
No.
还有
And, um…
我真希望我能在你身边
God, I wish I could be there for you.
可我感觉糟透了 实在太对不起了
-I just feel like shit. I’m so sorry. -No.
不 艾米 别说了 我懂 别说了
Amy, stop. I get it. Please.
她们是你的孩子 她们需要你
It’s… It’s your kids. They need this.
是啊
Yeah.
你是个好妈妈
And you’re a good mom.
说真的 看着我
-No, look at me.
你是个好妈妈
You’re a good mom.
-好吧 -很高兴我能帮上忙
-Okay. -I’m glad I can help.
答应我你一定要吃饭
Promise me you’ll eat.
闻起来很香
-It smells good.
毕竟是我妈的秘方嘛
It’s my mom’s recipe, you know.
-好的 -你知道吗?光是能这样…
-Okay. -You know what?
-好的 -你知道吗?光是能这样…
Just, actually, just, like, sitting here, talking to you,
坐在这里 跟你聊天
Just, actually, just, like, sitting here, talking to you,
跟你们在一起…
being with you…
让我意识到一切都会好起来的
it made me realize everything’s gonna be okay.
我还有你
I’ve got you.
我有玛雅和亚历克斯 还有我的女儿们
I got Maya and Alex. I got my girls.
不过就是份工作 我还能再找的
It’s a job. I can get a job.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!