Oh!
嘿
Hey.
放松
Easy, easy.
没事了 没事的
You’re okay. You’re okay. It’s okay.
艾米 没事了
-Amy, it’s okay.
你在急救科里 你现在情况很稳定
You’re in the ED. You’re doing great.
我去看过女儿们了 洁姬和她们在一起
I checked on the girls. Jackie’s with them.
我可以带她们过来
I can go get ’em, bring ’em here.
-不要 -不要吗?好的
– No. -No? Okay.
要喝水吗?
You want some water?
不用吗?
No?
请别再像这样吓我了
Don’t you ever scare me like that again please.
我想走
-I wanna leave. -I know, I know.
我知道
-I wanna leave. -I know, I know.
我明白
I get it.
我们不会让他们知道的
We’re not gonna let them find out.
护士在哪里?
Where… Where’s the nurse?
别担心 最近一次血压测量结果很好
Uh, don’t worry. Your last pressure looked pretty good.
你的心率最近一小时都在80以下
Your heart rate’s been below 80 for the last hour.
我看了检查结果 肌钙蛋白偏高 但是有下降的趋势
I saw the labs, and your troponin’s high, but it’s trending down.
所以你的情况很好 不会有事的
So you’re good. You’re okay.
已经运气很好了 有可能会非常糟
You’re lucky. Could’ve been a lot worse.
-我想回家 -我知道
-I wanna go home. -I know.
-好 -喂 看到她的心率上升了
-Okay. -Hey. Saw her heart rate blip up.
你醒了?
-You awake? -Yeah–
-是的… -把出院表给我拿来
Bring me a discharge form.
嘿 我觉得这不是个好主意 她应该再多住一晚
Hey. I don’t think that’s a good idea. She should stay overnight.
-嗯 我们没问题的 -我想违背医嘱出院
-Yeah, we got this. -I wanna leave AMA.
你确定吗?
-You sure?
我会开车送她回去 确保她有人照顾 谢谢
I’ll drive her home. Make sure she’s looked after. Thank you.
我们没事了 谢谢
-We’re good. Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
请别这样了
-Please, stop.
好的
Okay.
胳膊给我
Give me your arm.
你确定不要我进去吗?
So you sure you don’t want me to come in?
我很高兴睡在沙发上 我可以…
I’m happy to sleep on the couch. I can…
-我可以送女儿们去学校 -我不想吓到她们
-I can take the girls to school. -I don’t wanna scare them.
不会有事的 我只是需要睡觉
Nothing’s gonna happen. I just… I just need to sleep.
你说得对
-You’re right.
-谢谢你 查理 -好的
-Thanks, Charlie. -Yeah.
但如果你需要什么的话…
But if you need anything…
我会给你打电♥话♥的
I’ll call you.
是吧?
Yeah?
只剩一个月了 艾米
It’s a month, Amy.
我们能挺过去的
We got this.
你身上好冰 快去吧
You’re freezing. Go.
给我打电♥话♥哦
Call me.
必须要保密
It has to be a secret.
天啊
Oh God.
不能让任何人知道
No one can know.
我会被开除的
I’ll get fired.
明白
Understood.
他是在储藏室里干的
He does it in the storage room…
盐水袋还没拿出去前
before it even goes out.
他就往里面注射了胰岛素
He injects the insulin into the bags,
因为这样胰岛素会缓慢地进入血液
and because it enters the bloodstream slowly,
所以需要几个小时甚至一天才会致死
it could take hours or even, you know, a day to kill someone.
他不用接触就能把人给杀了
So he’s killing ’em without ever touching ’em.
除了胰岛素之外 他可能在盐水袋里放别的东西吗?
Could he put something other than insulin inside those bags?
是的 任何透明液体都不会被察觉
Yeah, any clear liquid wouldn’t be detected.
地高辛是透明液体吗?
Is digoxin a clear liquid?
是的
Yeah.
会致人死吗?
Could it kill someone?
你见了的那个护士 她会愿意见我们吗?
Okay, and the nurse you met with, you think she’ll talk to us?
不
No.
不 会让她丢掉工作的
No, she’ll lose her job.
你介意看下我们 从帕克菲尔德拿到的资料吗?
Do you mind taking a look at what we got here from Parkfield?
剩下的呢?
Where’s the rest of it?
就这些 我们只有这些 他们给我们的都在这里了
That’s it. That’s all we have. That’s all they gave us.
皮克西的报告就只有两页
The PYXIS report’s just two pages.
他们说药品柜只能保存四星期的记录
They said it only keeps the file for four weeks.
不对 那是电脑啊
No, it’s a computer.
安装之后的信息都会一直保存 是…
It keeps the information for as long as it was installed. It’s…
我会把查理的皮克西报告 从我病房♥的机器里调出来
I’ll pull Charlie’s PYXIS report from the machine in my ward,
我们就用那个来证明安娜去世的时候
and we’ll use that to prove that he withdrew insulin
他取用了胰岛素和地高辛
and digoxin when Ana died.
好的 问题是安娜马丁内斯被火化了
Yeah, see, the problem is that Ana Martinez was cremated,
我们没有验尸报告
so we don’t have an autopsy.
我们需要实实在在的遗体
What we need is an actual body.
查询:卡伦
打印报告
病人:杰克艾文斯 用药:地高辛溶胶
病人:休鲁珀森 用药:地高辛溶胶
病人:丽贝卡布拉格 用药:胰岛素10毫升
如你所知 我们得到了 凯莉安德森丈夫的许可
As you know, we got permission from Kelly Anderson’s husband
去把她的遗体挖出来检验
to dig up her body for examination.
根据尸检结果我们发现她的体内 有胰岛素和地高辛的混合物
From the autopsy, we know that a combination of insulin and digoxin
导致她在15号♥凌晨去世
were in Kelly’s system and led to her death
导致她在15号♥凌晨去世
in the early hours of the 15th.
对了 然后是14号♥ 22点47分的时候
Right, and then on the 14th at 20:47,
你可以看到查理从皮克西药品柜中 取用了胰岛素和地高辛
you see that Charlie took out insulin and digoxin from the PYXIS.
如果你再看凯莉的报告
And if you see Kelly’s report,
她是血糖在21点56分降低
her blood sugar just drops at 21:56,
所以这就是胰岛素起作用了
so that is the insulin taking effect.
22点15分心率减缓
And there’s slow arrhythmia at 22:15,
那是地高辛
and that’s digoxin.
所以他掌握着两种凶器 死亡时间是3点57分
So he was holding two murder weapons. 3:57 is the time of death.
一切都清楚了
Everything’s there.
等下 稍等
Wait a second. Hold on.
这个皮克西报告上说取消了 没有取出
With this PYXIS, it says cancellations, not withdrawals.
是这个系统的故障
Well, it’s a fault in the system.
如果最后按取消的话 抽屉还是会打开的
So when you cancel at the last minute, the drawer opens,
但报告会显示取消
but it reports it as a cancellation.
卡伦知道这件事吗?
And Cullen knows about that?
是的 我看他这么做过
Yeah, and I saw him do it.
胰岛素 地高辛 这里有几百条记录
Insulin, digoxin. There’s hundreds of orders here.
好吧 但这上面不是这样写的 从这上面看 他从来没取用过
Okay, but not according to this. This makes it look like he never got ’em.
但他就是取了
But he did.
你亲眼见他这么做过吗?
Did you actually see him do this?
各位 这是证据确凿啊
Guys, this is the smoking gun right here.
不 这不是
Yeah, but this isn’t.
只是取消记录 看不出有什么预谋
It’s just cancellations. There’s nothing nefarious.
无法证明有罪 这…
There’s no proof of guilt. There’s–
他一到帕克菲尔德 就开始这样做了
Okay, he’s been doing this since he started at Parkfield, so look.
你看 全是反复取消的记录 对吧?
Look at all of these repeated cancellations, right?
看 在取消之后 也从没接上正确的药单
Look. They’re not followed up with a correct order.
他只是在反复取用维库溴铵和地高辛
He’s had repeated orders of vec and digoxin.
说真的 这很明显有问题 这…
I mean, it’s really– It just screams wrong. It’s…
也许吧 也许只是帕克菲尔德院方不懂呢
Maybe. Maybe Parkfield just didn’t understand.
不可能的 各位 琳达加兰以前也是护士
Come on, guys. Linda Garran used to be a nurse.
她懂
She understood.
肯定的 她知道 可她什么都没做
Oh yeah, she knows, and she’s not doing anything.
卡伦护士 感谢你在休息时赶过来
Nurse Cullen, thank you for coming in on your day off.
嗨 你叫我查理就行
Hi, you can call me Charlie.
我们发现了一些令人担忧的事
Uh… We’ve come across something troubling.
你在这里工作之前在哪个医院任职?
What hospital were you employed at before you took the position here?
圣伊丽莎白
St. Elizabeth’s.
你在那里工作的具体日期是?
And what were your dates of employment there?
我不太确定 是圣伊丽莎白出了什么问题吗?
I’m not sure. Is there an issue from St. Elizabeth’s?
因为我当时被一些同事盯上了 我不知道 是不是他们又来…
‘Cause I was targeted by some coworkers. I don’t know. Maybe they’re at it again.
我们关心的是你在申请表上填的日期
What we’re concerned with are the dates you listed on your application.
你还记得是什么吗?
Do you remember what they were?