No, you’re not leaving them, Amy.
不会发生这种事情的 还要多久?两个月?
That’s not happening. It’s… What is it? Two months?
我会帮你的 你会顺利做完手术 继续跟你女儿们在一起
Okay, so I’m gonna help you do this.
我会帮你的 你会顺利做完手术 继续跟你女儿们在一起
Get your surgery, be with your girls. That’s what’s happening.
一定会这样的
Get your surgery, be with your girls. That’s what’s happening.
好吗?
Okay?
但我觉得你应该告诉亚历克斯
But I think you should tell Alex.
我知道这听着很吓人 但其实不是
I know it sounds scary, but… it really isn’t.
每个人的心脏都有心室
Everybody’s hearts have these ventricles.
-就是一种空隙 -对
-They’re just these spaces. -Yeah.
是两个气球一样的小空隙 里面充满了血液
They’re two little spaces like balloons that fill with blood.
-它们把血液输送到全身 -嗯
-They move the blood around the body. -Mm-hmm.
不过 我的心室
And um… mine, they just, you know,
太大了 而且还有点薄
they’re too big, and they just got a little thin.
但我不会有事的 我有吃药
But I am gonna be okay. I’ve got medication.
有医生在照顾我 很快就会恢复正常
I have doctors taking care of me, and I’m gonna feel normal soon.
但你妈妈需要我们帮忙 亚历克斯
But your mom’s gonna need our help, Alex.
如果她跌倒了 或者说话很奇怪
If she were to fall or, um, you know, start speaking funny,
或者很难把她叫醒 或者其他情况
or you struggle to wake her or something,
你就你把玛雅放在电视前面 接着打911 然后给我打电♥话♥
then you just… you put Maya in front of the TV,
你就你把玛雅放在电视前面 接着打911 然后给我打电♥话♥
you call 911, and then you call me.
但是不会出现这种情况 不会出现的
Yeah, but that’s not gonna happen. It’s not gonna happen.
一切都会好起来的 我不会有事的
Everything’s gonna be fine. I’m gonna be okay.
我可以去看电视吗?
Can I just go watch some TV?
好的
Okay.
我就在这里 如果你想…
But I’ll be here if you wanna…
查尔斯卡伦
Charles Cullen with a C.
卡伦
C-U-L-L-E-N.
好的 请稍等 正在找他的记录
Sure. Give me a second while I pull up his records.
太好了 谢谢
Great, thanks.
好的 我先和我老板确认一下
Okay, I just need to check something with my boss.
好的 没问题
Okay. Sure.
喂?
Hello?
喂 我是布劳恩警探 请问您是?
Hello. Detective Braun here. Uh, who am I talking to?
马克罗西 圣阿洛伊修斯医院集团的律师
Mark Rossi. Attorney for St. Aloysius Hospital Group.
罗西先生 你好 我希望你可以帮帮忙
Mr. Rossi, hi. I’m hoping you can help me out.
我正在你们之前一位员工的信息
I’m looking for some information on one of your former employees
查尔斯卡伦 是在1996年
from back in ’96, Charles Cullen.
我们的员工资料都是严格保密的
Our employee data is treated with strict confidentiality.
我只是想确认一下他的工作日期而已
I’m just looking to confirm his dates of employment, not much more than that.
如果收到你的传票
We’d be happy to release any relevant information
我们会很乐意公布相关信息
as soon as we see your subpoena.
好的 非常感谢
Okay, yep, thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
这他妈的是在搞笑吧
This is a fucking joke.
每次提到他的名字 没人透露任何信息
Whenever they hear his name, no one wants to say anything.
鲍德温警探?
Detective Baldwin?
-对 -帕克菲尔德纪念医院寄来的
-Yeah. -It’s from Parkfield Memorial Hospital.
这是内部调查资料
It’s the internal investigation.
-你只用在这里签字就好 -好吧
-Just need you to sign here. -All right.
-需要帮忙搬箱子吗?-不用 就这么点东西
-Need a hand with the boxes? -No, it’s just this.
祝你今天愉快
Have a great day.
-加兰女士 -鲍德温警探
-Ms. Garran. -Detective Baldwin.
谢谢你愿意见我
Oh, thank you for seeing me.
只要有助于把调查结束掉就行
Anything to help wrap this up.
是这样的 我有几个问题
So, I just have a couple of questions.
皮克斯报告里面 有所有的药物取用记录
The “Pixie” report. You have all the drug withdrawals–
是皮克西
Uh, PYXIS.
没错
That’s right.
这上面有所有护士的药物取用记录
Uh, so you’ve got all of the, um, drug withdrawals
这上面有所有护士的药物取用记录
for all of the nurses on this?
-对吧?-没错
That’s correct.
我希望我能拿到完整的报告
Well, I was hoping I could get the full report,
因为这这上面只有 安娜去世前很短一段时间内的
because this one only has a short window around Ana’s expiration.
据我所知 它只能存储最近四个星期的信息
I’m told it only stores the information for four weeks.
那你们在进行内部调查时 应该拿到了一份记录 对吧?
Well, you must have gotten a copy during the internal investigation, right?
我记得没有 没有
I don’t believe we did, no.
我倒是可以去查一下 但是我们有的资料都寄给你们了
I mean, I can check, but, uh… everything we had was sent to you.
你看 这是第九页
You see, this is page nine,
所以第一页到第八页 应该还放在某个地方吧
so pages one to eight gotta be around here somewhere.
我一定会去查查看的
-Uh, I’ll be sure to look into it.
加兰护士 你的行为很像是在隐瞒证据啊
Nurse Garran, it’s looking a lot like you’re withholding some evidence here.
-我不太明白… -就只有六页 其他的在哪里?
-I’m not sure I follow– -Six pages. Where’s the rest of it?
很抱歉 我还有一个会 推不掉…
I’m sorry. I… I have another meeting, and I can’t shift it–
噢 我还没完呢
Oh, I’m not done.
我会和你办公室重新安排时间的
I’m gonna reschedule with your office.
坐下
Sit down.
-你说什么… -给我他妈坐下!
-Excuse me– -Sit the fuck down!
你很清楚自己在做什么
You know exactly what you’re doing.
-大家好 -嘿
-Hey, guys. -Hey.
我知道不该把婴儿带到这里
Um, I know you’re not supposed to have babies in here,
但我实在找不到人照顾她
but I really didn’t have anyone else who could take her.
-没关系 -谢谢
-It’s okay. -Thank you.
-她叫什么名字?-凡妮莎
-What’s her name? -Vanessa.
邋遢妮莎
Messy Nessie.
-邋遢妮莎?-嗯
-Messy Nessie? -Uh-huh.
我有两个女儿 我明白的
Well, I have two girls, so I hear that.
她多大了?
-Mm. -How old is she?
六个月
Six months.
噢 她晚上能睡整觉了吗?
Oh. She sleeping through the night yet?
-不能 -应该是长牙了
-No! -She must be teething.
-是啊 -嗯
-Oh, yeah. -Uh-huh.
洛克伦护士?
Nurse Loughren? It’s not urgent. There’s a Code Purple in 300.
不是紧急情况 300房♥紫色代码了
Nurse Loughren? It’s not urgent. There’s a Code Purple in 300.
好的
Oh, okay.
什么是紫色代码?
What’s a Code Purple?
意思是披萨到了 你想来一块吗?
It means pizza’s arrived. Do you want a slice?

Oh.
我怎么拒绝得了披萨呢
Well, I can’t say no to pizza.
当然拒绝不了了
You can’t.
可惜的是 你吃不了披萨
Unfortunately, though, you’re gonna have to say no to pizza.
好的
Okay.
但你恢复得很好 很快就能抱凡妮莎了
But you are healing nicely, and will be holding Vanessa in no time.
她在电♥话♥里对我说了十五次让我去死
She told me to go fuck myself 15 times on the phone.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
这么不友善
That’s not nice.
我还没跟你讲最精彩的部分呢
I haven’t even told you the best part.
她为了不让我见女儿
So now, to try and stop me from seeing the girls,
还编了个故事 说我欺负她的狗
she has made up a story about me being mean to her dog.
我不是在开玩笑吗?越来越精彩了
I’m not kidding. It gets better and better.
老实说 如果这不是真事的话 我也会觉得非常搞笑的
Honestly, the whole thing would be hilarious if it wasn’t true.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
不 你在开玩笑吗?是我自己的错
No. Are you kidding? It’s my own fault.
是我自己挑了个疯子
I picked a crazy.
再过两分钟 姑娘们
Two minutes, girls.
你要不要去拿书包和外套?
Okay. Do you wanna get your backpack and coat?
-你要扎马尾辫上学吗?-当然
-You want a ponytail for school? -Sure.
头发真漂亮
Beautiful hair.
真希望我们可以待在家里
I wish we could stay home.
我也希望
I wish that too.
-你要拿外套吗?爱你 -好的 爱你
-Wanna get your jacket? -Yeah.
-你要拿外套吗?爱你 -好的 爱你
-Love you. -Love you.
里面还有什么?有什么新信息吗?
What else is in that? Anything new?
是的 有一份安娜马丁内斯体内
Yeah, there was a list of all the medications
所有的药物记录
that were in Ana Martinez’s system.
-胰岛素?-对 还有一样
-Insulin? -Yeah, and another one.
听好了 地高辛
Get this. Digoxin.
地高辛
-Digoxin?
鲍德温
Baldwin!
-你是认真的吗?-该死
-Are you serious? -Shit.
你吼她了?市议会的马尔科姆伯雷尔 刚打电♥话♥过来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!