任何人在与警方交谈时
Anyone speaking to the police
如果没有医院代表在场
without a representative of the hospital present
都是违约行为
would be in breach of their contract.
因此 总而言之 我和贝蒂先生是来帮助你们的
So at the end of the day, Mr. Beattie and I are here for you.
你们在接受任何问询时 我们都希望在场
Uh, we wanna be present for any interviews,
因为我们会你们争取最大的权益
because we have your best interests at heart.
你们随便问 但必须让她待在房♥间里
You have full access, but she’s gotta be in the room.
不 绝对不行 她不能进去
No. Absolutely not. She can’t be in there.
她是风险经理 陪同面谈是她的职责
That lady’s the risk manager. It’s her job to be in there.
老板就坐在旁边 谁敢如实回答啊?
Who’s gonna talk if their boss is in the interview?
我们甚至都不知道发生了什么 连尸体都没有
We don’t even know what happened. We don’t even have a body.
他们唯一的条件是她要在房♥间里
The only condition that they asked for is that she be in the room
还有你们不能问用药的具体情况
and that you don’t talk specific about medications.
我明白这是他们的要求 可你为什么要答应呢?
I understand them asking for it, but why did you give it to them?
你不应该是检察官吗?
You’re supposed to be the prosecutor.
据我所知
As far as I can see,
他们正在全力配合你们的调查
they’re cooperating fully with your investigation.
我们就只有这些 这也叫配合?
This is all we have. Is this cooperation?
他们跟我说过了
They told me about that.
他们正在整理文件 一整理完就会发过来
They’re getting the documents together. It’s done. They’re sending it first thing.
那我问问你
Let me ask.
如果真没问题的话 为什么帕克菲尔德要搞内部调查
Why would Parkfield conduct an internal investigation,
整整七周的内部调查
a seven-week internal investigation,
然后才通知我们 而且还要求让她参与审讯?
then call us in and put her in the room if it was nothing?
尽职调查
Due diligence.
就这么说定了 让她在场
I’m shutting it down. She’s in the room.
就这样了
Done.
嗨 艾米
Hi, Amy.

Hi.
洛克伦护士
Nurse Loughren.
-这位是布劳恩警官 鲍德温 -你好吗?
-This is Officer Braun, Baldwin. -How you doin’?
-有什么事吗?-问几个非正式的问题而已
-What is this about? -Just some informal questions.
警官们要和重症监护室的 一些员工了解下情况
The officers are speaking to a number of staff in the ICU.
好的
Okay.
你还记得安娜马丁内斯吗?
Do you remember Ana Martinez?
记得 安娜是我的病人
Yeah, Ana was my patient.
你记得她发生过什么奇怪的事吗?
Do you recall anything odd about what happened to her?
奇怪?
Odd?
嗯 她去世了
Well, she died.
是的 非常让人难受 很突然
Yeah, and it was very sad. It was sudden.
突然?
Sudden?
病人是在重症监护室去世的 但…
Well, patients die in the ICU, but…
我们没想到会这样
we didn’t expect it.
抱歉打扰 我能和你谈谈吗?
I don’t mean to interrupt. Can I see you for a minute?
不好意思 我马上回来
Excuse me. I’ll be right back.
最好是重要的事 我现在不想被打扰
This better be important. I wanted no interruptions.
你觉得有什么不对劲吗?
You see any deviations there?
没有
Mm-mm.
等等 对了 她的血糖
Wait, yeah. Her glucose.
是…
It’s, uh…
对了 血糖有问题
Yeah, the blood sugars, it’s wrong.
缺少C肽
Uh, there’s no C-peps.
-很奇怪 -那是什么意思?
-That’s weird. -What does that mean?
这说明她体内的胰岛素 并不是在她体内合成的
Uh, it means that the insulin in her system wasn’t made in her body.
是有人注射进去的
Someone gave it to her.
从这点你就能判断 有人给她注射了胰岛素?
So you can tell from that that she was given insulin?
这个嘛 药单上没有 而且她没有糖尿病
Well, it’s not on the list, and, you know, she’s, uh… not diabetic,
所以胰岛素可能是双重用药差错
so the insulin would’ve been a double medication error,
这很罕见 所以…
which is really rare, so…
双重用药差错?很少见吗?
A double medication error? It’s rare?
是的
Yeah.
-那会不会害死她?-肯定会
-Would that have killed her? -Sure.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们说到哪了?
-Where were we?
我看看 哦
Uh, let’s see. Oh.
可以跟我们聊聊你的同事吗?
Can you tell us anything about your coworkers?
你不介意 她回答和同事相关的问题吧?
You don’t mind if she answers a question about a colleague, do you, Ms. Garran?
-当然不介意 -很好
-Of course not. -Good
我们知道你和查理卡伦一起工作
We understand that you work with a Charlie Cullen.
-是的 -他会不会跟这事有关?
-Yeah. -Could he be involved in this?
我觉得你的结论太草率了 警官
I think you’re jumping to conclusions there, Officer.
查理当时不在场
Charlie wasn’t there.
安娜是白班去世的 查理和我都上夜班
I mean, Ana died on the day shift. Charlie and I both work nights.
我们没有怀疑的理由 这只不过是一场意外
We have no reasons to suspect it was anything other than an accident.
谢谢你 艾米
Thank you, Amy.
我很了解查理
I know Charlie really well.
我们每次都一起轮班 他是个很优秀的护士
We work every shift together, and he’s a very good nurse.
-他是不会犯这种错的 -谢谢你 艾米
He wouldn’t have made a mistake like that.
-他是不会犯这种错的 -谢谢你 艾米
Thank you, Amy.
-对了 内部调查报告在哪里?-我们还在核对所有的信息
-So where’s that internal investigation? -We’re still reviewing everything.
你们不用核对了 就这样给我们吧
Well, we don’t need you to review it. We’ll just take it as it is.
那我通知团队明天把箱子寄给你们
I’ll instruct the team to send you the boxes tomorrow.
但我希望你们推断出来 这七周过得非常不容易
But I hope you can deduce that, um… it’s been a tough seven weeks.
是八周
Eight.
已经八周了
It’s been eight weeks.
杰克艾文斯 1988年7月19日出生
– Jack Ivins. July 19, ’88.
周四做完胆囊手术 没有出现并发症
Recovering from gallbladder surgery on Thursday. There was no complications.
线接进来了
Line in.
准备再次电击 150焦耳
Gonna need you to get ready to do another shock, 150 joules.
-大家都准备好了 -你 我都准备好了
-Everybody clear. -Clear.
-氧气也没问题 -传送电击 电击
Deliver the shock. Shock.
恢复按压
Resume compressions.
1 2 3 4 5 6
One and two and three and four and five and six…
按压
-Compressions. -Nine, ten, 11, 12, 13…
9 10 11 12 13
-Compressions. -Nine, ten, 11, 12, 13…
停止按压 看看心跳的情况
Hold compressions. Let’s check for a rhythm.
-我这边什么都没有 -坚持除颤 继续按压
-I got nothing. -Persistent V-fib.
-我这边什么都没有 -坚持除颤 继续按压
Resume compressions.
先注射一毫克肾上腺素
Let’s get one milligram of epinephrine IV started.
6 7 8 9 10
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten…
准备再次电击 200焦耳
Let’s get prepared to give it another shock, 200 joules.
肾上腺素准备好了
Epi ready. In line.
继续呼吸
Continue your breathing.
-20 -继续按压
-Twenty. -Keep your compressions.
跟我说句话
Talk to me.
肾上腺素准备好了吗?
-Is that epi ready?
交换 5 4 3 2
Swap in, five, four, three, two…
-You’re all clear.
你们都准备好了
-You’re all clear.
氧气没问题
-Oxygen’s clear.
我进来了 脉搏微弱
I’m moving in. Low pulse, low pulse.
可恶 还是没压力
-Shit, no pressure, still.
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Four and five and six and seven
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
and eight and nine, ten, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15.
11 12 13 14 15
and eight and nine, ten, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15.
该死
Shit.
25 赶紧!
Twenty-five. Now! Now!
快点!
Let’s go!
密♥码♥
请去掉:一片 取消
吃吧
Take these.
你会被开除的
You’ll get fired.
皮克西自动药品柜有个故障
So there’s a fault in the PYXIS.
如果你晚点取消 抽屉还是会开的
So if you cancel a request late enough, it opens anyway.
那是是偷药 查理
That’s stealing meds, Charlie.
艾米 别这样 不要担心 我会帮你渡过难关的
Amy, stop. Now, please don’t worry. I’m gonna help you get through this.
他怎么说?
Hey, what did he say?
我赞同他的想法
I think he’s right. I think you probably do need to tell Alex,
我觉得你应该告诉告诉亚历克斯
I think he’s right. I think you probably do need to tell Alex,
以防我不在的时候有什么事情
just in case something happens and I’m not there.
她们现在除了我谁都没有了 我不能丢下她们
They don’t have anyone but me. I can’t leave them.
不 你不会丢下她们的 艾米

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!