你能拼写一下吗?
Could you spell that, please?
C-H-A-R-L-E-S C-U-L-L-E-N
Uh, C-H-A-R-L-E-S
C-H-A-R-L-E-S C-U-L-L-E-N
C-U-L-L-E-N.
那我们可以叫你查理吗?
Is it okay if we call you Charlie, then?
可以
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
好的 查理
Okay, Charlie.
你有什么想告诉我们的吗 查理?
Is there anything you wanna tell us, Charlie?
应该没有吧 没有
I mean, uh… I don’t think so, no.
你在帕克菲尔德纪念医院 污染了多少输液袋?
How many IV bags have you polluted at Parkfield Memorial Hospital?
我们知道是你杀了凯莉安德森
We know you killed Kelly Anderson.
我们知道你杀了安娜马丁内斯 我们知道还有其他人
We know you killed Ana Martinez. We know there’s others.
我们只想和你谈谈 查理
We just wanna talk about it with you, Charlie.
没有医院律师在场的话 我不能谈论病人的事
I can’t. I’m not meant to talk about patients
没有医院律师在场的话 我不能谈论病人的事
without the hospital lawyers.
你已经不在那里工作了 你想说什么都可以
You don’t work there anymore. You can say whatever you want.
是的 你可以在这里畅所欲言
You’re free to talk here.
我不能 所以…
I can’t, so…
你为什么要杀她们?
Why’d you kill ’em?
只有女人吗 查理?
Was it just women, Charlie?
也许她们让你想起了你的前妻?
They remind you of your ex-wife maybe?
那样的话我很能理解
You know, that I could understand.
还是你妈妈?
Or your mother?
我不能
I can’t.
我不能
I can’t.
用生理盐水袋这招
You know, the… the saline-bag stuff,
真的很聪明
that was… was pretty smart.
这样做非常聪明 查理
That was very smart, Charlie.
我从没见过这样的方式
You know, I never seen anything like that.
你是怎么想到的?
How’d you come up with that?
你杀了多少人 查理?
How many have you killed, Charlie?
10个 还是11个?
Ten, 11?
查理 跟我聊聊 可以吗?
Hey, Charlie, stick with me here, okay?
抬起头来 查理
Come on back, Charlie.
我们只是想跟你谈谈 我知道你可以的
Just gotta have this conversation, okay? I know you can do it.
我不能
I can’t…
查理 你能看着我吗?
Charlie, can you look at me, please?
-我不能 -别这样 查理
Mm… I can’t.
-我不能 -别这样 查理
-Come on, Charlie. -I can’t.
你可以的 你必须这样做 我知道你可以的
You can. You gotta do this. I know you can.
嘿…
-Hey–
我不能
I can’t. I can’t.
我不能
I can’t. I can’t.
查理
-Charlie.
查理
Charlie.
-我不能 -查理 你可以的
-Charlie. -I can’t.
-我不能 -查理 你可以的
-I can’t. -Charlie, you can.
我不能
I can’t, I can’t, I can’t.
我不能
I can’t, I can’t.
查理!
Charlie!
好吧
All right.
我们看了你的护理记录
We’ve seen your Cerner, we’ve seen your PYXIS,
看了你的皮克西报告 看了你的取药信息
We’ve seen your Cerner, we’ve seen your PYXIS,
看了你的皮克西报告 看了你的取药信息
we’ve seen your orders, we’ve seen the cancellations.
看到了你的取消记录 我们全都知道了
we’ve seen your orders, we’ve seen the cancellations.
看到了你的取消记录 我们全都知道了
We know all about it.
我们知道你是怎么 给储藏室里的盐水袋下毒的
We know how you poisoned the bags in the storeroom,
让别的护士来输液
had the other nurses hang ’em up.
你猜怎么着?我猜凯莉不是你选的 对吧?
You know what? I don’t think you picked Kelly, did you?
对吧?
Did you?
你知道我一直在好奇什么吗?
You know what I’ve been wondering?
我是不会评断你的 查理 听着
Now, I got no judgment. Charlie. Listen.
-我不能 -嘿
-I can’t. -Hey.
-我不能 -嘿
I can’t.
-你可以的 查理 你可以的 -我不能
-You can, Charlie. Yes, you can. -I can’t.
我不能
I can’t.
我不能
I can’t.
-嘿 -我不能
-Hey. -I can’t.
喂 别给我搞这个了 你♥他♥妈♥够了 查理!
Hey, enough of this shit! Enough of this shit, Charlie!
我不能!
I can’t! I can’t! I can’t! I can’t!
我不能!
I can’t! I can’t! I can’t!
我不能!
I can’t!
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hi.
怎么样了?
What happened?
我们是拿不到了
We’re not gonna get it.
怎么也撬不开他 他不会认罪的
He’s not gonna break. He’s not gonna confess.
明天早上我们必须得把他放了
We have to release him tomorrow morning.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你确定要这么做吗?
You sure you’re up for this?
是的
Yeah.
记住 你不能碰他
Remember, you can’t touch him.
甚至不能靠近他
You can’t even get close to him.
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
我只是想见见他
I just need to see him.
嗨 查理
Hi, Charlie.
你能把他的手铐摘掉吗?
Can you take his handcuffs off please?
求你了
Please?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
走吧 艾米
Go away, Amy.
你冷吗?
You cold?
你都冻僵了 来 我把这个披在你肩上
Look, you’re freezing. Here.
你都冻僵了 来 我把这个披在你肩上
I’m just gonna put this over your shoulders.
好了
There you go.
这几个月以来 我真的很需要你 你知道吗?
I really needed you these few months, you know?
却碰上了这种事
And then all this.
这让我…
It made me…
忘了你对我有多重要
forget who you were to me.
忘了你为我做的事
Forget what you did for me, and…
我忘了你的善良
I forgot about your goodness.
我永远不会明白
I’ll never understand.
你这么善良慷慨的人
Not how you,
你这么善良慷慨的人
who is so kind and generous…
怎么会去伤害人
how you could hurt people.
我很抱歉
And I’m so sorry
我对你说了谎 还背叛了你
that I lied to you and went behind your back.
这一定让你觉得更加孤单了
That must make you feel even more alone.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
我从来没有… 我只是想要帮助你
All… You know, I never had…
我从来没有… 我只是想要帮助你
You know, I always just wanted to help you.
我知道
I know.
这点我知道
I know that.
我依旧需要你
And I still need you.
你需要我做什么?
What do you need me to do?
把真♥相♥说出来
Tell the truth.
是我做的
I just did it.
我也不知道为什么
I just did it.
对不起 这样还不够
I’m sorry. I’m gonna need more than that.
你想让我告诉你什么?
What do you want me to tell you?
名字
Names.
我记不起全部的名字来
I can’t remember all the names.
把你记得的告诉我就行
Just tell me what you can remember.
道格拉斯史蒂文森
Douglas Stevenson.
安娜马丁内斯
Ana Martinez.
凯莉安德森
Kelly Anderson.
还有…
And there… there was…
我不记得他的名字了 他很年轻
I can’t remember his name. He was younger. Um…
-杰克艾文斯?-对 杰克
-Jack Ivins? -Yeah. Jack.
杰克 对
Jack. Yep.
然后上一家医院还有个男的
And then there… there was a…
然后上一家医院还有个男的
There was a… a man at my last hospital,
他有个德国名字 我记不…
uh, he had a German name. I can’t…
为什么?
Why?
他们没有阻止我
They didn’t stop me.
为了避免死刑
查尔斯卡伦承认谋杀了29人
实际的受害者数量 被认为可能有400人之多
他从未解释过他的动机
查理卡伦目前正在 新泽西州立监狱
服连续18次的无期徒刑
在2403年前都不得申请假释
卡伦当了16年护士
他工作过的大多数医院 都对他有过怀疑
但没有一家阻止过他
也从未有任何人对这些医院
提起过刑事诉讼
我们该起床了 今天要上学
We have to get up. It’s a school day.
今天不去了
Not today.
今天我们就躺在床上
Today we stay in bed.
艾米做完了她所需要的心脏手术
现在和她的女儿们 还有孙子一起住在佛罗里达
她依旧是一名好护士