You don’t get the money.
你没得到钱
Fuck that!
操
Sorry. You traded the purse.
抱歉 你和我换了的
You don’t get the money with it.
你并没有和钱一起换
When I traded it, you got the money.
我换的时候,你得了钱
Because you didn’t find it.
因为你没找到钱
Because he’s retarded.
因为他笨
You know what?
你懂什么?
You better watch who you’re calling retarded,
你最好看看你在说谁笨,
especially you, Terri.
特别是你,Terri
You’re not getting the money, Darryl, again.
你再次没能拿到钱,Darryl
It’s Jason’s.
他是Jason的了
All right, Fred, it’s your turn.
好了,Fred,该你了
Darryl, I’ll trade my turn to you
Darryl,我和你换
if you give me the shampoo and soap.
如果你给我洗发水和香皂
Look, man, I know you’re all Lucky Charms and shit,
老兄,我知道你狗屎运多
and you want to make a good impression.
而且你想留个好的印象
But, dude, I’m not gonna take it easy on you.
但是,老兄,我不想这么便宜了你
I’m serious.
我认真的
All right.
好吧
Hell, yeah.
行啊
Shit, I’ll make that trade.
妈的,我换吧
You better not cry about it.
你最好别哭
I’ll go for the big box.
我要准备拿大盒子了
Tampons, man.
卫生棉条,老兄
What the hell am I gonna do with tampons?
我拿卫生棉条有毛用啊?
God damn it, I didn’t get one good thing,
真该死,我没拿到一样有用的东西
and the only thing I liked I traded to Jason.
唯一一件有用的我还跟Jason换了
Oh, I’ll take them.
哦,那给我吧
I need them anyway.
我会用到
You can have my turn.
我跟你换吧
Yeah?
是吗?
Oh, I kind of got a good feeling about this one.
哦,我有预感这一个会很好
Whoa, it’s a lottery ticket.
哇,是张彩票
Come on, Super Scratch.
来吧,超级红手
Come on, baby.
快点,宝贝
$10,000.
一万
$10,000.
一万
Oh, man, I got a good feeling.
哦,老兄,我感觉很好
I just won $10,000, man.
我中了1万块,老兄
I’m not fucking around.
我没骗你们
I won $10,000.
我中了1万块
Holy shit.
天啊
God damn it!
上帝
Baby, I won $10,000, man!
宝贝,我中了1万块,老兄!
God damn it, I just won 10,000 fucking dollars!
上帝,我他妈的中了1万块钱!
Fuck, yeah, bitch! Whoo!
操,吔,婊♥子♥!喔!
I don’t need your $10, asshole,
我不要你的10块钱了,混♥蛋♥
’cause I just won $10,000, man.
因为我得了1万
You know what I’m gonna do, baby?
你知道我要干什么吗,宝贝?
I’m gonna buy a plane ticket.
我准备买♥♥张机票
Fuck that; I’m gonna buy a plane.
操,我准备买♥♥架飞机
I’m gonna fly down to Arizona,
我准备飞去亚利桑那州
and I’m gonna go down to the Fiesta Bowl
我要去看Fiesta Bowl
and watch NSU kick ass while you’re down here
我在看NSU踢球的时候你还在这里
fucking jacking off, pussy.
真♥他♥妈♥好,小家伙
Wait a minute; let me see it. I don’t believe you.
等等,让我看看,我不信你
Fuck you, man.
滚开
See with your eyes and not with your hands, bitch.
你睁眼看看,不要用手拿,骚货
Whoo, read it and weep: ten grand, man.
哇,看完一边哭去
How do you collect your money?
你怎么拿到你的钱?
Huh?
呃?
I bet you there’s like a place I guess you go to.
我觉得应该是叫你去一个地方取
Look on the back.
看背面
It probably says on the back.
可能在后面写了
Oh, shit.
哦,妈的
Oh, this is awesome.
哦,真可怕
Uh, “The $10,000 prizes may be claimed at Yomama’s House”?
呃,“1万块奖金应该带着申请表去Yomama家拿”
What?
什么?
“Or by mall using a claim form suppled by the tooth fairy.”
“或者由牙仙邮过来”
What the fuck?
他妈的什么?
“Please sign and mail your winning ticket and claim form
“请登录邮箱并把您的奖票和申请表寄给
to Santa Claus, North Pole.”
圣诞老人,地址北极圈”
You guys are so fucking funny.
你这家伙真♥他♥妈♥搞笑
“All winners are subject to people laughing at you.
“所有的获奖者都会让所有人笑
Valid only in your dreams.”
仅适用于您的梦中”
You’re a great family.
你们真是很好的家人
You’re really good people.
你们都是好人
All right, okay, okay, okay.
行了,好了,好了,好了
I think you made Darryl feel bad enough.
我觉得你们已经让Darryl感到很难过了
Oh, I’ll get it.
我来接
Oh, no, I got it.
哦,不,我接
I need to see you.
我要见你
When can I see you?
什么时候可以见你?
Well, after we open presents,
好吧,等我们开完礼物
I’m gonna go over to the theater and spend some time with Gus.
一会儿我要去剧场和Gus呆一会
Go now.
马上
Frances, we’re right in the middle of opening presents.
Frances,我们正在开礼物
Please, go now.
求你了,马上去
Just- I can’t take any-
只是我受不了
Can’t take what?
受不了什么?
I just- I can’t take it.
我再也受不了啦
Please go.
快去吧
Okay, I’ll leave in five minutes.
好吧,我5分钟后走
You don’t have to take care of me anymore, Jason.
你不用再照顾我了,Jason
And I’ll never leave you.
我也不会再离开你
But you can leave me.
但是你可以离开我
Shut up!
住口!
Help!
救命!
Shut up.
住口
Take any fucking thing I’ve got, man.
把我所有东西都他妈拿走吧,老兄
I’m right here.
我在这里
I’m right here.
我在这里
Come here.
醒醒
Shut up, shut up!
住口,住口!
Shut the fuck up.
他妈的住口!
Catharine, help!
Catharine,救我!
Call the police.
叫警♥察♥
Lock your door.
锁上你的门
~~ Grab your coat and get your hat. ~~
穿上你的衣服,拿上你的帽子
~~Leave your worries on the doorstep.~~
走出家门,远离烦恼
~~ Just direct your feet on the sunny side of the street. ~~
信步走在街边的阳光中
~~ I used to walk in the shade with those blues on parade. ~~
我曾经在阴影里漫步,在忧伤里前行
~~ Now I’m not afraid. ~~
现在我不再担忧
~~This rover crossed over.~~
一切都已过去
~~ If I never had a cent, I’d be rich as Rockefeller. ~~
即使我没有一分钱,我也会和洛克菲勒一样富有
~~Gold dust at my feet on the sunny side of the street.~~
因为我脚下都是街边阳光送来的金尘
He’s only gonna get worse.
他只是病情恶化
At the hospital, I would gather a room full of ailing memories
在医院里,我会找到一间充满伤痛记忆的病房♥,
and the loved ones whom they’d forgotten,
和那些被遗忘的亲人,
and I would sing.
于是我会唱歌♥
And for a few hours
唱几个小时,
or sometimes only a few moments,
或者一会儿,
they’d remember.
这些病人似乎想起了什么,
And they’d talk to their sons or their daughters
然后他们就会和孩子们或者配偶说话,
or their spouses like they were never sick,
就像他们从未病过,
like nothing ever went wrong.
就像一切坏事从未发生,
I don’t care if I ever sing professionally again.
我已经不在乎,我现在唱歌♥不专业了
I had done some good.
我只是做了些好事
You should sing again.
你应该继续唱歌♥