Look.
看啊
It would be fun to have a family like that.
如果能有个那样的家肯定会很有趣
Your family’s not like that?
你们家是不是也差不多像那样?
No.
不是
Holy shit.
天啊
What?
什么?
That’s Frank Jones.
是Frank Jones
Do you like him?
你喜欢他吗?
Everybody around here likes him.
这里的每个人都喜欢他
Do you like him?
你喜欢他吗?
I don’t know.
不知道
Then why “holy shit”?
那为什么说“天啊”?
Because my brother-in-law, at the beginning of the season,
因为我妹夫,在赛季开始的时候
stood for 50 hours with one hand on a pickup truck
参加了一个用一只手支撑50小时就赢得卡车的比赛
that that guy used to own.
那家伙常常自己参加这些
It was some contest to get people excited
这是一些比赛,让人们感到兴奋
about the idea of a new coach.
这是新教练的主意
Did he win?
他赢了吗?
It was between him, a mom, and someone else.
这是在他,一个母亲,还有另外个人之间的比赛
And when he thought no one was looking,
当时他以为没有人看见,
he tried to knock the mom’s hand off the truck,
他试图把那个母亲的手打下卡车,
got caught, and they disqualified him.
被抓住了,他失去了资格
It was on the news.
这新闻上也说了
Yeah, he talks about it all the time.
是啊,他经常谈到这个
He says that if he would have won that truck,
他说,如果他赢得了一辆卡车,
he could have sold it for five times what it’s worth
他可以高出5倍的价格出♥售♥它,因为值这个价
because of what Frank Jones has done for football.
因为这是Frank Jones对足球所做的
I hate football.
我讨厌足球
I hate that I don’t love it.
我很不喜欢
I don’t want to watch or talk about anyone else’s life anymore.
我不想再看或者再说别人的生活了
I just want to live ours.
我只想过我们的
Hold this bag.
拿着这包
I don’t get what we’re doing.
我不知道我们在做什么
We’re gonna pay your electric bill.
我们在为你付电费
Okay, push when I tell you to, all right?
好了,我叫你推你就推,好吗?
Okay, now.
好,现在
Voil?
瞧(法语)
You can empty the whole machine like that.
你用这方法可以把整个机器拿空
That’s stealing.
这是盗窃
It’s surviving.
这是生存
It’s better than sitting in a cold house, isn’t it?
这比坐在一个寒冷的屋子里好,不是吗
Push it.

That’s how you make money?
这就是你赚钱的方法?
This and other things.
还有其他办法
Like what?
比如呢?
Push it.

Didn’t you make money from singing?
你以前不是靠唱歌♥赚钱吗?
Look, I was married two years ago for one year,
Look,我两年前有段持续了一年的婚姻
and my therapist says that I married a homosexual
我的治疗师说,我嫁给了一个同性恋
because my father was one.
因为我爸爸就是一个
I never believed it,
我一直不相信
and he’s not alive anymore for me to ask.
我问了他没多久他就过世了
When you’re famous, people try to take everything from you.
当你红的时候,人们都试图把所有东西从你身边夺走
And my husband took it all.
我丈夫带走了一切
Can’t you start singing again?
你不能再去唱歌♥吗?
Who I was then and who I am now are two totally different people.
现在的我和以前那个我,已经是两个完全不同的人了
I’ll never sing again.
以后我再也不能唱歌♥了
Maybe it was the Nembutal or the Seconal
也许是因为Nembutal或者Seconal(两种镇静催眠药)
or the electroshock therapy.
或者是因为电休克疗法
I don’t know.
我不清楚
Shit, let’s go.
该死,赶快跑
When my neighbor died, he asked his family to be cremated.
我的一个邻居死后,他叫他的家人把他火化
And his last wish was to have his ashes
他的遗愿是把他的骨灰
poured into the concrete of the new stadium.
撒到新的体育场里面
When I die, I want to be cremated,
如果我死了,我要火化,
and I want my ashes to be scattered in the ocean
我想把我的骨灰散向大海
far away from the fans.
远离那些球迷
He couldn’t do that.
他不可能做到
He couldn’t do what?
他不可能做到什么?
To blow him back like that,
像那样把他轰飞
he should have a rifle.
他应该要有一支步♥枪♥
It only takes a ten-pound weight dropped from about an inch
那样只能把10磅的重量推动大约1英寸
to equal the impact of the gun he’s holding.
以平衡他所拿的枪对他的冲击
My dad’s a-
我爸爸是个
my dad was a cop.
我爸爸是个警♥察♥
Is that how he died?
这是他的死因吗?
In the line of duty?
因公殉职?
He killed himself.
他自杀了
That’s how I almost died.
我也差点这么死了
I caught my husband in bed with another man, and-
我从床上抓到我丈夫跟另外个男的
and, um, I couldn’t-
我不能
I couldn’t take it.
我不能忘记这件事
I scare you.
我吓到你了
Yes, and I’m not gonna tell you any more,
好吧,我不会再跟你说了
because the less you know about me,
因为你对我了解得越少
the less you’re gonna hate me in the end.
到了最后就越不会恨我
In the end of what?
什么的最后?
When I said that you knew me, you just didn’t know you knew me.
我以前说,你认识我,你只是不知道你认识我
It wasn’t because I’m a famous singer.
你认识我,因为我是个著名歌♥手
It’s because we’re soul mates.
因为我们是“知心朋友”
Don’t.
别~
Do.

No.

Yes.

Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
I’ve lived in the same house for 25 years,
我在同一个屋子里住了25年
and every Christmas,
包括每个圣诞节
the only thing I’ve ever wanted was to be somewhere else
我曾经想要做的就是去个别的地方
until now.
直到现在还是
Oh-ho.
哦,不
Awesome.
天啊
The Irony.
真讽刺
Shampoo.
洗发水
I’ll trade you me beautiful pizza cutter and Q-tips
我可以用我漂亮的披萨剪和棉签和你换
for your shampoo and soap.
换你的洗发水和香皂
Hey, man, I’ll give you my AA batteries and change purse
嘿,老兄我把我的AA电池和变化钱包
for your shampoo and soap.
换你的洗发水和香皂
I’ll take Darryl’s deal.
我和Darryl换
Right on.
很好
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh-ho.
哦,不
Damn!
该死
I hid that there.
是我放的
I hid that there.
是我放的
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I had that first.
哇,哇,哇,我先得到的
That ten bucks is mine.
10块钱是我的
Darryl, you didn’t look for it. That’s your fault.
Darryl,你没有看,那是你的失败
But it is your turn.
现在轮到你了
Oh, shit, a coffee mug.
哦,妈的,咖啡杯
I don’t even drink coffee.
我几乎从来不喝咖啡
Hey, Jason, that old guy, he likes coffee, doesn’t he?
嘿,Jason,那个老家伙,他喜欢咖啡,是吗?
Yeah.
是啊
Trade me that coin purse for the coffee mug.
用钱包换我的咖啡杯
If you put it that way.
如果你愿意的话
Thank you.
谢谢
Deal.
成交
All right, dude, cough it up.
好吧,老兄,你不愿意交出来
What, the money?
什么?钱?
Yeah, what do you think I’m talking about?
是啊,你以为我说什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!