Will I see you tomorrow?
不了 圣诞我才能回来
No, I’m only allowed out for Christmas.
我得在午夜十分回到医院
I have to be back at the hospital by midnight.
哈 与灰姑娘如出一辙啊
Hah, like cinderella.
知道吗 今晚有件事
You know, tonight I’ve been giving
我想了很多
lots of thought to something.
什么事儿 雅克?
What is it, Jacques?
我们卖♥♥掉酒吧
Let’s sell the bar.
卖♥♥掉
Sell it?
为什么?
Why?
嗯 因为早先你很明智的指出
Well, as you intelligently pointed out earlier,
我越来越娘们儿了
I have become a bit of a sissy lately.
那个 我说着玩的 雅克
Well, I wasonly joking, Jacques.
– 别当真了 – 不不 是真的
– Don’t take it personally. – No no, but it’s true.
从我自以为得了个心脏
since I got the false heart,
我有点变了
Something changed in me.
我成了娘们儿
I became a sissy.
这只是暂时的 你知道的
It’s just a temporary thing, you know.
暂时有点虚弱
You’re a bit weak at the moment.
你很快就会走出低谷
You’ll be back on your feet in no time,
玩命的谩骂
Insulting people like there’s no tomorrow.
哦 多谢鼓励 不过我可没底
Well, thanks for the encouragement, but I’m not so sure.
你也知道 卢卡斯
You see, Lucas…
我也是看着你变的
I’ve witnessed a change in you too.
我是说 你曾经
I mean, you used to be
那么开朗 善良–
so open-hearted and kind–
无可救药的善良
Hopelessly kind when it comes
刚来这儿工作的时候
to this time of work
可自从艾普儿走了以后
But since april left,
你变得痛苦 冷漠
You’ve become bitter and cold,
甚至好斗
Aggressive even.
这一切
And…
都让我痛心
it just makes me sad.
别难过 雅克
Don’t be sad, Jacques.
这就是人生
It’s mission accomplished, you know.
但是失败的人生了 卢卡斯
But it’s a failed mission, Lucas.
我不想你重蹈我的覆辙
I don’t wish for you to copy my fate.
我不想你变得痛苦冷漠
I don’t want you to become bitter and cold.
那样人生就太遗憾了
Life’s too short for that.
我想我们就该认输
I think we should throw in the towel,
直视自己 坦言失败
Look ourselves in the eyes, and admit that we failed.
让我们处理掉这个该死的地方
Let’s get rid Of the fuckin’ place.
我们五五分账
We’ll split it 50/50.
我希望能我生命的最后日子里
I want to spend the last days of my life
能在比这个屎坑更好的地方度过
In a better place than this shithole.
你放手做吧 不过我一点都不想
You go ahead, but I don’t want any of it.
你不欠我什么
You don’t owe me anything.
我来这儿是帮手的
I came here to help.
我很抱歉我让你失望了
And I’m sorry that I let you down–
你还有艾普儿
You and April.

No.
这里的东西你有一半
You own half of everything
留着这一半
and the remaining half
去找恩瑞克和约瑟芬
goes to Enrique and Josephine
你回来了
You’re back.
回来了
You’re back.
啊 这真是个绝妙的选择
Ah, this is a fantastic choice.
来敬艾佛瑞尔
Here is to Avril the great.
嘿 卢卡斯
Hey, Lucas.
我想回房♥了
I think I need to go back to my room.
能告诉我痛感1到10级你是哪级?
Can you define the pain on a scale of 0-10?
– 他痛到什么程度? – 10级
– How’s his pain presenting? – 10.
– 呼吸呢? – 很吃力
– Respiration? – Labored.
给他输0.25的硝酸甘油
Let’s give him .25 nitroglycerin
以及5毫克的吗♥啡♥
and 5mg of morphine.
– 卢卡斯- 唉 来了 来了
– Lucas. – Yeah, I’m coming. I’m coming.
– 来点香槟? – 是的拜托
– Want champagne? – Yes, please.
– 龙蒿?龙蒿?
– Estragon? Estragon?
你要什么?
What do you need?
噢!
Oh!
有思想之前
Before the mind
是一本打开的书
was an open book
书页都是空白
The pages all white
空无一字
As white can be
然而有人开始
But then someone starts
用黑色
Filling them in
墨水书写
The ink is black
话语是残酷的
And the words are grim
秘密很快
Secrets are soon
被撞破
to be discovered
要想人不知
And hidden things
除非己莫为
Will always be found
违禁的话
Forbidden words
也逐渐变成
Are slowly moving in
文字
Just like words
他们默不出声
They make no sound
就在那儿
It’s there
从没离开
It’s not gone
船儿即将
The boat should be
在今夜起航
Sailing out tonight
装载着
Filled with a dream
你不要的梦想
That you didn’t want
当它沉没
But when it sinks
被冲上岸
They wash up on the shore
沿着小路
Follow the path
回到你家
Back to your door
秘密很快
Secrets are soon
被撞破
To be discovered
要想人不知
And hidden things
除非己莫为
Will always be found
违禁的话
Forbidden words
也逐渐变成
Are slowly moving in
文字
Just like words
他们默不出声
They make no sound
就在那儿
It’s there
从没离开
It’s not gone
今夜
Tonight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!