You’ve gotta find a new groove.
是啊 你就说的容易
Yeah, it’s easy for you to say.
你才是内行
You’re a professional.
直接跟她说吧 罗迪
Just talk to her, Roddie.
艾普儿…
April…
嗯 平常下班了你都做些什么?
Uh, what do you usually do after work?
她肯定把做婊♥子♥当成课题研究了
She’s sure got the bitch element down to a science.
你得记下这招 卢卡斯
You should be taking notes here,Lucas.
你自己也点学点婊♥子♥样 你太善良了
You need to be more of a bitch yourself. You’re too nice.
看见了 我们在这不是救人
You see, we’re not here to save people;
我们在这儿是搞破坏的
We’re here to destroy them.
辣妹 我相信你有些东西是属于我的
Schneke, I believe you have something that belongs to me.
是什么?
What is it?
我的气息 你让我无法呼吸了
My breath. You took it away.
我一看见你就无法呼吸
I can’t breathe when I see you.
我的心跳开始加速
My heart starts to race.
你能感觉到它在砰砰跳吗?
Can you feel it go pitter-patter?
– 我只是跟她聊聊! – 滚出去
– I was just talking to her! – Get out.
从这儿他妈滚出去也别再回来
Get the hell out of here and don’t come back.
罗杰
Roger.
艾普儿哪儿去了?
Where’s April?
她走了
She left.
酒吧没女人的地方–
The bar is no place for a woman–
这点你说对了
You were right on that one.
艾普儿比在这儿闲逛的那些娘娘腔还强点
April was more of a man than most of the sissies that hang around here.
那你喜欢她咯?
So you liked her?
我并不完全讨厌她
I didn’t completely dislike her.
卢卡斯再来一杯
Lucas, give me another one.
– 艾普儿在哪儿? – 她不在了
– Where’s april? – She’s gone.
真♥他♥妈♥可惜
It’s a damn shame.
她身边那是火花四射啊
There used to be sparks around her.
你说的对
Pssh, you got that right.
– 你干嘛? – 嘿 喔
– What are you doing? – Hey, Whoa.
这火花是赏你的
There’s some sparks for you.
敬你们这群白♥痴♥
Here’s to you morons.
– 他是怎么了? – 我不知道
– What’s wrong with him? – I don’t know.
别理我 雅克
Leave me alone, Jacques.
咱们出去兜兜风 先撇开世事别管
Let’s go for a spin, leave this city for a while.
– 我不想去 – 你看起来太痛苦了
– I don’t want to. – You look miserable.
你要振作
You need to cheer up.
一个废物堆积场?
A junkyard?
怎么能让人开心
How uplifting.
你在浪费我的时间 雅克
You’re wasting my time, Jacques.
我做梦都总想做这行
I always dreamed of doing this.
生命对破车来说太短了
Life’s too short for lousy cars.
雅克真对不起 那是错误的提醒
Jacques, I’m very sorry. It was a false alarm.
还没心脏?
No heart?
不 我们有了一颗 但那颗不尽如人意
No, we got the heart, but it was no good.
这种事也很少发生 但是也不是没有
It happens very rarely, but it does happen.
那颗心脏不行
The heart was no good.
你意思是把我屎都吓出来了就为了一场空?
You mean you scared the shit out of me for nothing?
就为这个我拉脏了裤子
I shit my pants because of this.
– 心率 140 – 好 查查他血压
– Heart rate: 140. – Okay, check his blood pressure.
雅克能呼吸吗?
Jacques, can you breathe?
能深呼吸吗? 来 深呼吸
Can you breathe deeply? Take deep breaths.
血压降到70/40
Blood pressure has fallen to 70/40.
给他静脉注射2毫克倍他乐克
Let’s give him 2mg of metoprolol, i.v.
雅克听我说 你能抬起头吗?
Jacques, listen to me. Can you lift your head?
你能抬起头吗?
Can you lift your head?
好了行了 你得留院
Okay, that’s it. We’re gonna have to keep you here.
给你的
Here you go.
– 啥是啥? – 嗯 对你有好处
– What is this? – Well, it’s good for you.
你以为我是谁 一只该死的仓鼠?
What do you think I am, a fucking hamster?
你好
Hey.
我们还没见过面吧
I don’t think we’ve been introduced.
我叫本 我是你的新室友 很高兴见到你
My name’s Ben. I’m your new roommate. Nice to meet you.
雅克
Jacques.
你的血型是?
What blood type are you?
– O型 – -O型血挺好的
– O. – O’s good.
– O型血不发愁 – 你什么血型的?
– No threat in o. – What blood type are you?
– 操♥他♥妈♥的A
– Fuckin’ A
圣诞钟声
Christmas bells
圣诞钟声
Christmas bells
清脆又响亮
Ringing loud and strong
跟着节奏
Follow them
跟着节奏
Follow them
你已离开太久
You’ve been away too long
没有哪个圣诞
There is no Christmas
会像家乡那个
Like a home christmas
一年就在此时
That’s the time of year
游子们重返故乡
All roads lead home.
几个月来疑惑和痛苦贯穿始终
Throughout these exhausting months of doubt and pain,
我唯一的安慰就是等着
my only consolation has been visualizing
那只鸭成为盘中餐
That duck served on a plate.
等会 卢卡斯
Hang on there, Lucas.
暂时放下屠刀
Lower the blade for a sec.
冒昧的问一句
Just out of curiosity,
你们这些信佛的人都吃什么?
What would you buddha people eat?
比方说佛祖诞辰日
Say during the festival of vesak.
鸭 就各人而言
Duck, personally.
依我之见 佛教以及素食主义
I thought buddhism and vegetarianism
是密切相关的
Went hand in hand.
我的意思是 佛教的首条戒律
I mean, the first precept of buddhism
就是拒绝杀生或者涂炭生灵
is to avoid killing or harming any living being.
那么你如何协调吃肉与此的关系呢?
So how can you reconcile that with eating meat?
实际上 佛也吃肉
Actually, the buddha himself ate meat
因此也并没有什么素食者
And was therefore not a vegetarian.
实际上 人们认为他死于食物中毒
In fact, it is thought that he died from food poisoning
就是吃了臭猪肉
after eating rotten pork.
无论怎么说 他建议只吃
However, he advised that meat
没被看到没被听到
should only be eaten
或者是没被怀疑
when it was not seen, heard, or suspected
要被宰杀
that the animal had been killed,
尤其是被杀来吃的牲畜的肉
specifically for the purpose of eating.
我们就别在自欺欺人了
Let’s not kid ourselves to death here.
我说 你很明显吃的就是为了
I mean, the meat you eat is obviously from animals
宰来吃的牲畜的肉
butchered for the purpose of eating.
所以你每吃一口就是自破戒律
So you’re breaking the first precept with every bite you chew.
在我看来 我没有直接卷入
As I see it, I’m not directly involved
宰杀牲畜这种事儿
in the killing of the animal.
噢
Oh.
就是说你从屠夫这儿发现的肉
So you found the meat at the butcher’s.
并没看见有牲畜被杀掉
You didn’t see no animal being killed
而且你也不会怀疑那个屠夫
And you don’t suspect that the butcher
杀牲畜是就是为了吃肉
killed an animal for the purpose of eating.
或多或少
Kind of.
你这佛教的跳梁小丑打从开始就该实话实说
You buddha monkeys really ought to get your story straight.
这他妈就是胡说八道
This is fucking nonsense.
现在我可以杀了它吗?
Can I kill it now?
我告诉你
I’ll tell you what–
今晚我不想吃肉了
I don’t really feel like eating an animal tonight.
你能准备些没表情的来吃吗?
Can’t you prepare something without a face?
比如章鱼或者什么的?
Like an octopus or something?
你也越来越娘们了 雅克
You’re becoming a sissy, Jacques.
是我知道
I know, I know.
我也不知道是怎么了
I don’t know what’s happening.
最近我变得感触良多 多愁善感了
I’ve become all sensitive and sentimental lately.
哦 看起来不错
Wow, that looks wonderful.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 雅克
Merry Christmas, Jacques.
明天你还在吗?