You will be at peace with yourself
都很平静
And the people around you.
数到五我就会叫醒你
I am going to wake you up at the count of five.

One–
感觉自己正慢慢醒来
You feel yourself awakening now,
充满活力和自信
Filled with energy and self-assurance.
二–你感觉很好
Two– you are feeling good
感激生命
And glad to be alive.
三–你就要行了感觉
Three– you are awakening now, feeling…
早安 雅克这位是艾普儿
Good morning, Jacques. This is april.
她没地方住也没钱 所以
She had no place to stay and no money, so–
我要那个妓♥女♥马上离开我的房♥子
I want that whore out of my house immediately
也不想再看到她
And I never want to see her again.
– 你听见他怎么叫我了? – 是
– Did you hear he just called me? – Yes.
香槟不是给落水妞喝的 懂吗?
Champagne is not for wetting pussies, you know?
是庆祝赛场大捷的
It’s for celebrating major victories in sports.
听我说
Listen to me.
有两个世界
There are two worlds–
男人的世界和婊♥子♥的世界
The world of man and the world of the bitch.
酒吧里没有女人的地方
A bar is no place for a woman.
她们有咖啡厅和各种聚会
They have the cafeterias and the patisseries.
酒吧是我们的地盘
The bar is our space.
它是男人寻自在的避难所
It’s a sanctuary where man can come and be free
让他知道他被完好的保护着
Knowing that he’s perfectly protected
不受到任何女人的干扰
From any interference of the feminine.
但她没钱没地方住
But she’s got no money and no place to stay.
那不是你的问题当然更不是我的
Well, that’s not your problem and it certainly isn’t mine.
我们不能想扔垃圾似的把她仍在街上
We can’t just throw her out on the street like garbage.
我们能
Yes, we can.
你对人一点同情心都没有吗?
Don’t you have any sympathy for people?
哦 老天爷啊 卢卡斯别来教训我
Oh, Jesus Christ, Lucas. Don’t give me that.
我只想尽力帮忙!
I am just trying to be helpful!
我们衣食无忧 她则一无所有
We got everything. She’s got nothing.
我们能帮她 就那么简单
We can help her. It’s that simple.
24小时
24 hours.
你有24个小时处理那婊♥子♥的事儿
You’ve got 24 hours to get rid of the bitch.
近来感觉如何?
So how are you feeling these days?
疑惑 害怕
Doubt, fear,
痛苦 焦虑
pain, anxiety,
心烦意乱 神经兮兮
distraction, nervousness,
可怕 惊吓 慌乱 畏惧
horror, fright, panic, dread,
恐怖 不安
terror, trepidation.
我他妈的是百味杂陈
I feel like a goddamn thesaurus.
别这样 龙蒿 吃了那些草吧
Come on, estragon, eat those herbs.
对你有好处
they’re good for you.
看来还行
looks good.
女卫生间在哪儿?
where is your lady room?
没有女卫生间
No lady room.
龙蒿?
Estragon?
龙蒿呢?
Where’s Estragon?
好啦 嘘
Come on. Shh.
– 我喜欢花 – 是吗? 有时间来我那儿
– I love flowers. – Yeah? You should come by sometime.
– 好啊 – 好
– Yes – Yeah
要点火吗?
You need a lighter?
显然我们的罗迪小子过的很艰难
It appears our boy roddie is having a hard time
激励他一下
getting his flame up.
女人表面上看都可爱迷人
Women can seem cute and charming on the surface.
但骨子里就是个婊♥子♥
but underneath they’re the same universal bitch.
操 你个黄毛小子 啊?
Yeah, fuck you. You little sissy-boy, huh?
– 操! 来就让打的你求饶! – 喔喔喔
– Fuck you! you come and you whine! – Whoa whoa whoa.
来啊 孬种!
Come on, flower boy!
去死 操♥你♥妈♥的乱搞男女关系
Damn it, you fucking whore.
我不是乱搞! 我是一激即发!
I’m not a whore! I’m a stimulator!
卢卡斯
Lucas.
来一下
Come over here for a second.
9点半我有堂治疗课
I’ve got a therapy class at 9:30.
我回来的时候 她就是过去式了 行吗?
and when I get back, she’s history, okay?
– 艾普儿 – 啊?
– April. – yes?
我是在想
I was thinking it’s been nice
有你还有这一切真好
having you and everything.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我很高兴呆在这儿
I’m very happy to be here.
你想说的就那么多?
Is that all you wanted to say?

Yes.
我猜
I guess so.
因为你看起来
because you look like
还想跟我说些
you want to tell me something–
一些非常重要的事
something very important.
你得走
You have to leave.

Here.
拿着这些钱
Take this money.
现在有点冻上了
It’s a bit frozen at the moment.
不过化了以后 这钱足够你回国了
but when it melts, it should be enough to get you back.
对不起
I’m sorry.
好好的深呼吸
Take a nice deep breath
走到中♥央♥再吐气
and go to the center and let it out.

whoooa!
再往回退 噢
Then go back. ooh.
恶人
Bad guy.
我们结婚吧
Let’s get married.
– 结婚? – 对
– Married? – Yes.
但我们的进展不会太快了点?
But wouldn’t we be moving a little bit fast?

Yes.
求你了 卢卡斯不要打发我回去
Please, Lucas, don’t send me back.
求你了
please please.
这可是天大的宽慰啊 卢卡斯
This is a big relief for me, Lucas.
你知道吗 那婊♥子♥的事倒不见得是件坏事
You know, the bitch episode was not such a bad thing.
它敲响了警钟
It made the alarm bells ring
让我们更警惕来自…
and it allows us to be more alert from…
这他妈是啥?
What the fuck is this?
有谁获胜了?
Did somebody win something?
比赛让我失去啥了吗?
Did I miss something in the world of sports?
发生他妈的什么事了 卢卡斯?
What the fuck is going on, Lucas?
我要结婚了
I’m getting married.
我这么说吧
Let me get this straight:
我要你踢走那个婊♥子♥
I ask you to kick out the bitch
然后我留下你独自个把钟头
and I leave you alone for six quarters or an hour.
我再回来
and when I get back,
你就要和那个婊♥子♥结婚了?
you’re getting married to the bitch?
这事儿真是这么说的?
Would that be a fairly accurate account of the events?
我猜是的
I guess so.
你♥他♥妈♥每走一步我都得看着吗?
Do I have to watch your every fucking step?
简直就是噩梦成真 操!
This is my worse nightmare come true.fuck!
我早该更仔细点 我早该防着这事儿
I should’ve been more careful. I should’ve prevented this.
我他妈操♥你♥娘♥!
Jesus fucking christ!
你为什么不照我们的计划?
Why can’t you just stick to our plan?
什么计划?
What plan?
恩瑞克的女儿有什么不好?
What’s wrong with Enrique’s daughter?
她没什么不好
There’s nothing wrong with her.
这和她有什么关系?
What does she have to do with anything?
你会娶她呀
You were gonna marry her.
你疯了
You’re crazy.
她才9岁 我也没那么说过
She’s nine years old. i never said that.
我们说好了的 你这个忘恩负义的婊♥子♥养♥的♥
We made a deal, you ungrateful son of a bitch.
我把宝都压你身上了 卢卡斯
I put all my bets on you, Lucas.
老天 我的生活都毁了
Jesus, my world is falling apart.
你疯了
You’re crazy.
我在你♥他♥妈♥的酒吧里做牛做马
I work like a sledgehammer in hell for your fucking bar.
你绑的我就像个囚犯
You keep me here like a prisoner.
如果这里不欢迎她 那我也走
If she’s not good enough for this place, then i’m out of here too.
– 你不能那么做 – 我可以

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!