It’s not your fault. Thank you.
该叫你什么好呢?
What are we gonna call you?
龙蒿?
Estragon?
– 好吧
– okay.
龙蒿
Estragon.
酒吧打烊了 滚蛋
Bar’s closed. Get the fuck out.
我们知道你是这房♥子的房♥东
We understand that you’re the owner of this building.
– 不错
– Correct.
我们打算收♥购♥这个地区的房♥产
We’re buying buildings in this area
我们也有兴趣收♥购♥您这儿
And we’re interested in looking into buying this one too.
好啊
Well,
给1亿美金
for a billion dollars
我可以带你参观一圈我的肛管
I’ll give you a scenic tour of my anal canal.
你怎么喜欢那些家伙?
How do you like them apples?
坐下来谈谈又无妨
It wouldn’t hurt to sit down for a while–
去死 你就像一坨冲也冲不走的屎!
Goddamn, you’re like a piece of shit that just won’t flush!
在我不客气之前滚出去
Now get the fuck out of here before i get rude.
我们走 伙计们
Let’s go, guys.
“漫步在时空的迷雾”
“A walk in the mists of time and space.”
那是什么?
What is that?
我的书名
It’s the title of my book.
我喜欢 期待能拜读
I like it. I’m looking forward to reading that.
是吗 呃 但我殚思极虑束手无策了
Yeah, well, I’m stuck though. I’m blocked.
别这么说 你天生就是这块料
Come on, you got it in your blood.
你是儒勒·凡尔纳的玄孙
You’re jules verne’s great-great-grandson.
话是没错 但是一想压力
Yeah, but think of the pressure.
别想那些了
Forget about it.
你能行 你就是天生的
You could do it. You got it in your blood.
尽管写吧
Just write it.
好吧
Okay.
她给了我号♥码 不过
She gave me her number, but as she was writing it out,
她又说”最近几天不要打给我”
She goes, “don’t call me for a couple of days.”
我说为什么? 她说”嗯 我要…”
And I said, “how come?” She said, “well, i’m gonna–”
啊 我无法忍♥受了!
Ah, I can’t take this anymore!
我们也是动物
We are all animals.
龙蒿 得放了你
Estragon, you must be liberated.
– 别激动 – 得了亲爱的
Take it easy. – Come on, darling.
出来出来
Out out.
赶快 出来吧心肝
Come on, out, sweetheart.
龙蒿 朋友啊 你得被放走
Estragon, my friend, you must be liberated.
我给你自♥由♥
I’m offering you freedom
你自己跑回去关禁闭
And you go back into incarceration.
菲尔
Phil.
– 这个对吗? – 对 唔
– This one, right? – Yeah, mm-hmm.
听着卢卡斯我身上现金不多
Listen, lucas, I didn’t bring too much cash with me.
明天给你如何?
Can I bring it in to you tomorrow?
我可以给你小费
I have a tip I can leave ya.
– 这样行吗? – 嗯 当然
– You think it’ll be okay? – Yeah, sure.
– 谢了 – 别客气
– Thanks. – You’re welcome.
你 母亲怎么样了?
How’s– How’s your mother doing?
奄奄一息了
She’s dying.
她也许还能从医院回家
She might be able to come home
住个个几天一星期的
from the hospital a couple days a week,
可我不知道她还能不能捱过去
But I don’t know if she’s gonna make it.
敬穆迪
Here’s to mooty.
– 穆迪 – 敬穆迪
– Mooty. – Here’s to Mooty.
孩子 你在铸成大错
My boy, you’re making one very serious mistake.
– 什么? – 你太友善了
– What? – You’re being friendly.
– 那怎么了? – 记住我说的:
– What’s wrong with that? – Remember what I say:
绝不对顾客太友善
Never be friendly with a customer.
熟悉但不友善
Be familiar, but not friendly.
指导原则就是熟悉但不友善
That’s the golden rule: familiar but not friendly.
友善错了吗?
What’s wrong with friendly?
有时在你对友情有那么点小小期望的时候
Sometimes, when you least expect it,
它会背地里捅你一刀
friendship will stab you in the back like a dagger.
客人们渐渐信任你 你也慢慢信任他们
The customer will start trusting you, you’ll start trusting them.
这是自种祸根
One thing will lead to another
你不会想这样的
And you don’t want that to happen.
让我喝一杯再上路吧?
Can I get one for the road?
不行 抱歉 罗杰 我们打烊了
No, sorry, roger. We’re closed.
别 就一杯喝了好上路 拜托了
Wait, just one for the road. Come on.
你都喝了7杯为了上路了
I think you’ve had seven for the road.
– 这杯来真的 – 我们关门了
– This one is for the road. – We’re closed.
妈的
Damn it.
这些日子人文主义都哪儿去了?
Oh, what is happening to humanity these days?

Fuck.
你做的对 卢卡斯
You’re doing all right, Lucas,
你还得多多学习
But you still got a lot to learn.
必须改变你的态度
We gotta work on your attitude.
我是说 当敌意还有傲慢这些
I mean, you’re not a natural when it comes
情绪来临的时候你就会不自在了
To hostility and arrogance.
不过你知道的 时间长了就会有
But you know, given time it’ll come.
真奇怪啊
It’s amazing
怎么花菜总能让你放屁
How broccoli always makes you fart.
某种角度上来说 花菜就是屁的化身
In a way, broccoli is the embodiment of fart.
如果你能捕捉得到一缕屁
If you could capture a piece of fart,
视觉上来看
Materialize it,
我想它看起来就像这个
I imagine it would look pretty much like this.
屁的化身
The incarnation of fart.
卢卡斯 我的孩子
Lucas, my boy…
不赖呀
You’re all right.

Hi.
酒吧打烊了
The bar is closed.

Oh…
嘿 别哭
Hey, don’t cry.
别哭
Don’t cry.
呃 事情会慢慢好起来的
Uh, everything is going to be just fine.
来 请坐
Here, have a seat.
我帮你弄点喝的
Let me get you something to drink.
– 你喜欢什么? – 香槟
– What would you like? – Champagne.
– 香槟? – 是的谢了
– Champagne? – Yes, please.
– 给 – 谢谢
– Here. – Thank you.

Mm.
– 你是空姐? – 不是
– Are you a stewardess? – No.

Oh.
看到了这身衣服我就想…
I just thought because of the outfit…
– 我被开除了 – 为什么?
– I got fired. – Why?
因为我很害怕
Because I was afraid.
怕什么?
Afraid of what?
我怕飞
I was afraid of flying.
的确 我们天生并不会飞
Well, it’s not in our nature to fly.
所以我是不会责怪你的
So i don’t blame you.
你人真好
You are very kind.
我今晚能和你呆在一起吗?
Can I stay with you tonight?
你是说
You mean like–
我无处可去而且也很累了
I have no place to sleep and I’m very tired.

Um…
我恐怕这样不太好
I’m afraid that’s maybe not the best idea.
哦 别 别
Oh, no no.
求你了 对不起 对不起
Please, I am sorry. I am sorry.
别哭了
Don’t cry.
但是我们一定要很安静
But we have to be very quiet
还有格外小心
And very very careful.
– 我们要去哪儿? – 我住这儿
– Where are we going? – I live here.

Wow.
我老板也住在这儿
My boss lives here too
他可不是个好说话的人
And he’s not the kind of person
你最好半夜就走
You’d like to wake up in the middle of the night.
– 我明白
– I understand.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你和你周围的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!