At the end of the day,
你把挣到的钱
You take the day’s earnings
就放在这儿
And you put it right in here.
放冰箱里?
Into the freezer?
放冰箱里
Into the freezer.
我这儿经常被贼光顾
I’ve been burglarized to the point of exhaustion.
但我一分钱没丢过
And I ain’t lost a single dime–
从我开始冷藏我的钱开始都就没有
Not since I started freezing my money.
这是恩瑞克
This is Enrique.
他是我铁杆兄弟
He’s my best friend.
其实也是唯一的朋友
In fact, my only friend.
他从小就住在马提尼克
He lives in martinique where he grows
我店里的咖啡豆也是特意从那儿选的
And handpicks my coffee beans.
大好人
Wonderful person.
这是他母亲 约瑟芬
And this is his mother,Josephine.
要不是我身体不好
If I wasn’t in such bad shape,
我早就去马提尼克岛娶了她
I’d go straight to Martinique and marry her.
那个小女孩是谁?
Who’s the little girl?

Ah.
她是恩瑞克九岁的
That is Enrique’s beautiful
漂亮女儿 费利西亚
nine-year-old daughter, Felicia.
她再长大点
I want you to marry her.
我想你娶她
When she’s a little bit older.
过去的十五年里
For over 15 years he’s dropped by
他每天都来喝杯浓咖啡
every single day for one cup of espresso.
他从不打招呼 不说他要什么
He never says good morning, never says what he wants.
甚至没人知道他名字
Nobody even knows his name.
但只要他来了
But as soon as he arrives,
他就会等着你递上一杯浓咖啡
He expects you to bring that espresso.
他会三口喝了它
He’ll drink it in three sips
完全不动声色
In total silence.
最后他总会留下那么多的小费
And he always leaves the same tip.
烟灰 你平常可不是这样
Sooty, this isn’t your usual
烟囱工人制♥服♥ 不是吧?
Chimney sweeping uniform, is it?
怎么会 烟灰又不是烟囱工人
Nah, ’cause Sooty is not a chimney sweeper.
烟灰是烟囱专家
Sooty is a “chimnist.”
而且我今天看上去秀色可餐
And I am looking particularly delicious today
因为我主持了一场婚礼
Because I was officiating at a wedding.
你可知道 对一个新娘来说
Now did you know that it is lucky for a bride
被烟囱专家亲到脸颊是有多荣幸?
To be kissed on both cheeks by a chimnist?
没错 那这个清洁工又带来什么好运了?
Yeah.So what luck does the trashman bring?
我是环境卫生工程师
I am a sanitation engineer
说不定哪天会第一个迈向宇宙的清洁工
Who one day will be the first garbage man to go out into space.
大家怎么都得清理垃圾
We got to get rid of some of this trash that’s around here.
可不是 你会是个”宇洁员”
That’s right, you’re gonna be a “trashtronaut.”
– 正确 – 那又怎么样?
– Exactly. – So what?
你把自己塞进垃圾桶
You stuff yourself inside the rubbish bin
– 咻地一下就飞到外太空? – 迟早的事
– And, shhh, shoot up into the stratosphere? – It’ll happen.
是 我懂 早晚的事儿
Yeah, I read about it. It’s gonna happen any day now.
很多看似花俏的人也干着恶心的勾当
There’s a lot of rubbish in the flower business,
不是吗? 罗迪
isn’t there, Roddie?
我讨厌花 别跟我提花
I hate flowers. I don’t wanna talk about flowers.
– 小心眼 小心眼 怎么了?
– Touchy touchy. – Why?
妈咪让你心烦了?
Mommy’s– mommy’s upsetting you?
代我向妈咪问好 你会哦?
Say Hi to mommy for me, will you?
对了 你现在都在忙什么?
I forget. What are you up to now?
用一个 专业术语来说
There’s, like, a technical term for it.
是 唔 是乱搞男女关系的人
It’s, um… It’s a whore.
– 噢 – 噢!
– Ooh! – Ooh!
我才不是乱搞男女关系的混账
I am not a fucking whore.
我是一激即发的爷们儿
I’m a stimulator.
起床了
Time to wake up.
雅克拜托了
Jacques, please.
今天是个大日子
Today’s a big day.
今天我要教你煮咖啡
Today’s the day i’m gonna teach you how to make coffee.
煮咖啡?
Make coffee?

Yeah.
我不是自吹自擂
I don’t mean to brag about my person,
但我认为煮咖啡是少数
But i think that making coffee is one of the very few skills
我已经掌握的技巧之一
that i already mastered.
你的职责是把恩瑞克咖啡豆
Your responsibility and duty is to transfer
全部的芳香
the full range of flavor and aroma
冲调到杯子里
Of Enrique’s beans to the cup.
差一分一毫在我的酒吧里
Anything less will be a disgrace
都是对客人们和对恩瑞克的不尊重
To the customers,my bar, and Enrique.
要想成功
In order to succeed,
你必须要掌握一些工艺技巧
You must master a few technical skills.
首先就是这个打磨机
The first instrument is the grinder.
磨咖啡的方法千变万化
Now coffee can be ground in many ways,
不过你得选择那个正确的–
But you have to choose the right way–
要恰到好处
Neither too fine nor too grainy.
当水刚过90°
When the water is a little over 90°
就快开的时候 冲泡咖啡的
And almost boiling, it is forced through the coffee
压力要得9个大气压
At a pressure of nine atmospheres.
而这个过程要刚好控制在24秒
And this should take exactly 24 seconds.
如果超过24秒 咖啡就会太细
If it takes more than 24 seconds,the coffee is too fine.
如果不到24秒 咖啡就会太粗
If it takes less than 24 seconds, the coffee is too grainy.
你可以用这个秒表来练习
You can practice using this stopwatch.
有朝一日你就能自然而然的
But in time you will come to learn by heart
掌控这个奇妙的24秒
The duration of the magic 24 seconds.
为什么你连尝都不尝一下?
why don’t you even taste them?
那是侮辱我的味蕾
It would be an offense to my taste buds.
你不能把这些东西摆到顾客面前
You just don’t expose them to something like that.
可 我看不出有什么问题
Well, i can’t see what’s wrong with it.
黑咖啡 热气腾腾
It’s black, it’s hot–
让人作呕
It’s disgusting.
– 它是布翠格
-This is Butrague
…出了名的公牛
…The famous bull.
布诺斯-迪亚斯 布翠格
Buenos dias, butrague,
你妈发疯的天主教
you crazy catholic fuck.
走运的王八蛋
Lucky bastard–
每天都和那些漂亮的母牛搞在一起
Fucking those beautiful cows all day long.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要买♥♥只鸭?
Why the fuck did you buy a duck?
它是我们的圣诞大餐 卢卡斯
It’s our christmas dinner,Lucas.
我们要用橙和姜来喂它
We’re going to feed it with oranges and ginger
还有新鲜的龙蒿叶和科涅克白兰地
And fresh estragon and cognac.
我们要把它腌透了
We’re gonna marinate it from the inside out.
我们不能杀了一起生活的鸭子
We can’t kill a fellow duck.
能的 卢卡斯
Yes, we can, lucas.
光想想我就满嘴流涎
My mouth’s watering just thinking about it.
他妈的怎么回事儿?
What the fuck’s going on here?
来 你告诉我这杯如何
Okay, you let me know how this one is.
– 给你 – 谢谢你
– Here you are. – Thank you.
在搞什么?
What’s going on here?
我觉得很可惜
I thought it would be a shame
练煮咖啡就得浪费
To let all those espressos go to waste
那么多浓咖啡
while I master the technique,
所以我想我们可以用来
So I thought we could take it
帮助大家
as an opportunity to help people.
– 帮大家? – 是的 帮大家
– Help people? – Yes, help people.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了?
Are you out of your fucking mind?
我们是做生意
We’re running a business here,
不是该死的避难所!
not a goddamn shelter!
让这些没用的东西们滚出去!
Now get these losers out of my sight!
喝完你的– 雅克…
Finish your– Jacques…
难道你不怕
Aren’t you sometimes afraid
被直接打下地狱?
that you’ll go straight to hell?
克里斯托弗 你喝你的咖啡
Christopher, you can finish your coffee.
没事儿
It’s fine.
滚!
Go!
这不是你的错 谢谢你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!