The closest i’ve come to sexual activity
就是刷牙
is brushing my teeth.
噢 那太可怕了 雅克
Oh, that’s terrible, Jacques.
但你还是能勃起吧?
But you still manage to get a boner?
几乎不能了
Hardly.
真遗憾 雅克
Oh, I’m so sorry, Jacques.
我能为你做点什么吗 我的朋友?
Is there anything i can do for you, my friend?
你那漂亮老婆呢?
Where is your beautiful wife?
– 萨拉! – 什么事?
– Sarah! – Yes?
雅克想跟你问个好
Jacques wants to say hello to you.
好的 来了
Okay, coming.
哦 萨拉 萨拉 萨拉!
Oh, Sarah! Sarah,Sarah!
– 嗨 雅克
– Hi, Jacques.
哦天呐 你好香
Oh my god, you smell so good.
谢谢你 雅克
Thank you, Jacques.
天呐 你好香
Oh God, you smell good.
好了 雅克
Okay, Jacques.
很久没见了 萨拉
It’s been too long, Sarah.
– 雅克 -好了 够了
– Jacques. – Okay, it’s enough.
– 多久了? – 雅克!
– How long has it been? – Jacques!
啥?
What?
悠着点啊
Take it easy.
见到你真好 雅克
Good to see you, Jacques.
见到你真是太好了 萨拉
Wonderful to see you, Sarah.
我去去就来
Come back soon.
快点啊
Very very soon.
我们说到哪了?
Where were we?
不知道 雅克
I don’t know, Jacques.
你来干嘛?
Why’d you come?
我能帮你么?
What can I do for you?
哦 是的
Oh yeah.
你看到这位年轻人了?
You see this young gentleman?
我把他从贫民窟里捞出来
I pulled him out of the gutter.
我们得给他做套衣服
We need to get him penguinized.
老天 我们还有活要赶
Jeez, we’ve got work to do.
那就动作快点 你♥妈♥的♥个共♥产♥党
Well, bring it on, you fucking communist.
我们可没一整天时间
we haven’t got all day.
别激动 雅克
Take it easy, Jacques.
怎么?
What?
我是说 你闯到我店里 骚扰我老婆
I mean, you burst into my store, you harass my wife,
现在你又要戳我疮疤揭我底了?
And now you start criticizing my past as well?
我没戳你疮疤 迪米特里
I’m not criticizing you, Dimitri.
开个玩笑 老天
It was a joke. Jeez.
我不知道你当过共♥产♥党还那么敏感
I didn’t know you were so sensitive about your communistic past.
那我可以叫你资本主义走狗吗?
Can I call you a capitalistic swine?
你觉得那样好吗 迪米特里? 老天爷
Would that work for you, Dimitri? Jeez.
你哪儿出毛病了?
What’s the matter with you?
你生痔疮了还是怎的?
You got hemorrhoids or something?
这是我这辈子见过的
These are the most beautiful clothes
最漂亮的衣服 雅克
I have ever seen in my life, Jacques,
但是好紧
But they are so stiff.
老天爷
Jesus.
不要装模作样的狗屎流行样式
No Arty-farty fashion bullshit.
就正儿八经理个发师♥傅♥
Just a decent haircut. Craftsmanship,
老实说 那就是我需要的
honesty– that’s all i’m asking.
就像过去那种 听见我说吗?
Like the old days. Do you hear me?
你来对地方了 雅克
You are in the right place, Jacques.
我不信
I don’t trust you.
这儿
Oh, here.
我们有一些时下流行的样式
We have some examples of what is going on right now
假如你有喜欢的
In case you need some inspiration.
喂喂喂喂
Hey hey hey hey.
我说过
I said
不要狗屎流行发型
no fashion crap.
你有没有考虑过这位年轻人
Has it occurred to you that this young gentleman
也许有自己的意见呢?
Might have an opinion of his own?
不行 我付钱
No.It is i who’ll pay for the operation
就是我说了算
And it is i who’ll conduct it.
所以不要再惹毛我咯
So please stop getting on my nerves
干♥你♥的活
And just do your job.
干活?
My job?
– 你竟敢命令我? – 基佬
– How dare you? – Faggot.
哦 孩子 我 我割到你了吗
Oh– oh dear, have I– Have i nicked you?
哦 不 血
Oh no, blood.
我不告倒你个老不死的蠢玻璃就没完
I’m gonna sue your flaming wrinkled homosexual ass off,
你♥他♥妈♥的低能
You fucking moron.
差不多就是这样
That’s more like it.
老天 雅克这玩意我看着别扭
Jesus, Jacques, I feel strange about this.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
– 不相信我? – 我不清楚
– Don’t you trust me? – I don’t know.
好像 好像大家都专门学过这方面的东西
It’s– It’s like people take an education to learn this.
– 大概五年什么的 – 你想什么去了?
– You know, five years or something. – Where you been?
这又不是火箭那种高科技玩意
It’s not like we’re talking rocket science, you know.
只是把刀- 大伙都知道的最古老的工具
It’s a knife– the oldest tool known to man.
好吧
Okay.
– 那就小心点 – 相信我
– Just be careful. – Trust me.
哦 不
Oh no…
血
Blood.
好了 好了 注意听 先生们
Okay okay, listen up, gentlemen.
我来向大家介绍 卢卡斯
I’d like to introduce Lucas.
你好吗卢卡斯?
How you doing, lucas?
你好 卢卡斯
Hi, Lucas.
你怎么表现的跟个娘们一样
You act like a woman, though.
女人才这样
Because this is female behavior.
当女人知道男人们还跟妈妈一起住 就太逊了
Women, when they hear that men live with their mommies, It’s not so sexy.
相信我 我又不会说
Believe me, I don’t tell them
你太被动了
You’re very passive.
没见过你这么被动的
I’ve never seen anyone more passive than you.
哦 我春风得意那会
Well, the times that it’s worked for me is when
你上次约会什么时候?
When was the last time you were on a date?
不记得了
I can’t remember.
不过 要是我出门
But, like, if i’m going out
或去看个电影
or if i’m going to a movie,
比如我要去市区看场电影 我会搭火车去
like I gotta go to a movie uptown, I’ll take the train.
上帝 我们有个不速之客 一个生面孔
Oh my god, we’ve got a walk-in. We’ve got a walk-in.
你要点什么?
What do you want?
请来杯血腥玛丽
I’ll have a bloody mary, please.
供应有机番茄汁吗?
And do you have organic tomato juice?
抱歉 芹菜没了
Sorry, we’re out of celery.
但如果你要去市区
But then if you are going uptown,
– 你打算怎么去? – 卢卡斯
– You are taking what? – Lucas.
我们不做生人生意
We don’t do walk-ins.
怎么?
What?
拼命
Eager.
拼命三郎
Eager beaver.
卢卡斯
Lucas
决不能撤掉空杯子
Never remove an empty glass.
它记录了某位客人的过去
It is the customer’s history,
像一份记录了他思想轨迹
the track record of his state of mind–
相当重要的档案
an important documentation
不该去修改或伪造
Which should not be fixed nor falsified.
嘿 刚才对不起
Hey, sorry about that.
总而言之 总而言之
Overview overview overview.
你必须留意每一个客人
You have to know what’s going on with every single customer.
谁在喝什么? 谁要续杯?
Who’s drinking what? Who needs a refill?
谁不想被打搅
Who wants to be left alone?
每位常客都有自己的习惯
Each regular has their own routine
都是你必须铭记于心的
Which you have to learn by heart.
一个举止得体的酒保能比他的客人
A decent bartender knows what the customer wants
更清楚他们想要的
Before he knows it himself.
每天结业后