吃吧
Eat for yourseIf
种了会长成大树的
A tree will grow from the seeds
嘿,随他去
Hey, hey! Let him be!
做菜真好吃啊
For very sllent says she’s a good cook!
是啊,真不措
An excellent cook!
我到现在还没有吃过这么好吃的菜
I am an old man and I have never tasted such food before!
没有,这没什么
Oh no it’s very poor food!
准备不周,不会做菜
Very badIy prepared,the woman can’t cook at all!
朋友啊,我的农场得的粮食
My friends,my poor farm bareIy produces enough
只能维持我们一家人
to keep my famlly alive
不过今天是大哥的儿子结婚,
But tonight,I rejoyce that my brother’s son
我替你们高兴
has been favoured by him
你是,你,真漂亮
Are you, you, how beautifuI it is,
真漂亮,侄儿?
and how pretty, nephew?
哈哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha ha ha !
对不起
Forgive me!
你真可怜。脸都刮好了
Poor zon! He faked and shaved
不过因为我们现在还不能在一起
and hope we will all go home!
不是
No no no no!
就因为你们在所以高兴啊
Your presence dellghts him!
那我们待到鸡叫为止吧
Then we’ll all stay tllI cockcrow!
祝你抱多几个孙子
May you have many grandsons!
你会给我第一个孙子做床吧?
And she might beg for the first one!
你给我也做过吗
You want my old bones!
大哥高兴我也高兴
Brother, your joy is mine!
侄儿,既然她干家务
Nephew! Now that the woman will work in the house,
以后就不用管家里了,就来帮我吧?
you might help your old uncle in the fields?
我…
AIas I…
好好休息吧 你走好
Good night! Good night!
你也是 再见
Good night! Good night!
走好 再见
Good night! Night! Night!
会长高的
It will grow!
这是一块好土地啊
This is good land!
很久以前祖先就来到了这里
An old one,my ancestors came here Iong ago!
后来埋在这里
And they sIeep in it!
以前是爸爸种的地
My father pIoughed it
现在轮到我了
and it’s mine!
这是最好的地
The best the man can have!
以后就是我们的了
Now it belongs to us both!
下雨了
It’s raining!
刚才为什么举手了?
Why did you put up your hand?
怕了吗?
Were you afraid?
怕我吗?
Afraid of me?
他们是不是对你很苛刻啊?
Were they crueI to you in the Great House?
这里没有人会欺负你的
No one will be crueI to you here!
我有孩子了
I am with child
今天不要干活了
Enough for the day,
我得告诉爸爸
We’ll tell old father
怎么这么快回来了?
Why have you Ieft the field?
她有孩子了
She is with child aIready!
我要做爷爷了?
Hey hey! She want me to be a grandfather
我给你做饭吧
I shall go prepare food
好啊,吃饭吧
Yes food food food!
我对小孩子什么都不懂啊
I know nothing of these things,
生孩子的时候要有个女人帮忙吧?
when the child is born you need a woman.
地主家有没有可以帮忙的人?
Perhaps here’s a woman in the Great House
在厨下有哪个你认识的
Someone you knew in the kitchen!
那里没有
Not in that house!
我是因为家里只有两个男人,所以…
Well, We’re all men here!
地主家一定有人
There must be someone in the Great House…
我再也没回去过
I’ll never go back, in that house
再去那里的时候我会抱着儿子去的
It will be with my son in the house
给他穿上红袄
I’ll have a red coat on it,
红裤子
and a red flower trousers,
也要戴上虎头帽子
and a hat with a buddha and tiger,
带他到厨房♥
and I’ll go back to the kitchen
我曾经待过的地方
where I spend my days as a slave
还会去上房♥
And into the great hall
老爷的房♥间坐坐
here all the mistress sits with their pipe
还要让所有人看到我,看到我儿子
and I’ll show myseIf and my son to all of them
我太吃惊了!我第一次听见你说这么多话
Well, well I haven’t heard you speak so many words
从你来到这里后
since you came into this house!
为什么不到田里去?
Now then, why are you not in the fields today?
现在正收割呢
The wheat must be cut!
今天不会去的
Today I shall not go into the fields
看! 黑云!
Look! Dark cIouds!
要下雨了? 又不能收割了。
Rain? We’ll Ioose the harvest!
这怎么办?今年冬天要挨饿了
We’ll starve this winter!
镰刀在哪里?
Bring the others!
快点
Hey hurry with the wheat!
是冰雹,快点回去!
There’s hall in that storm! Let’s go!
快装上车
help me Ioad the cart!
你怎么了?是因为孩子吗?
What is it? Is it the child?
我去找个女人来
I get a woman
不用,你快去割麦
No! Go back to the wheat!
这不是我的错
I pIay my king correctIy!
不对
No you didn’t!
那怎么都输了?
You lost every game correctIy!
我怎么知道他们手里有什么牌?
Of course! How did I know what he had?
你应该偷看他们的牌,再给我点暗示
You might have looked over his shoulders
我看了
But I didn’t!
那你怎么不告诉我
You gave me the wrong sign!
你看,我说过什么了?
Hey! What did I tell you?
还可以再玩一盘的
And you made me pIay another game
着什么急啊?
while this was happenning!
是儿子吗? 是啊!
Is it a man? Is it a man?
是小子,是你的儿子
A man! A man-child has been born!
瞧,我们有儿子了
Behold we have a son!
是儿子,儿子
A man-child! A man-child!
我做爸爸了
I’m a father!
爸爸也成爷爷了
And you’re a grandfather!
嘿 嘿!
Hey Hey!
我的老婆也像你老婆一样不会做事
I never could get my wife to work the way
不过她怀着孩子也那么拚命
that woman did,with a child about to be born
会懂礼仪的话
If it weren’t indignified,
是一个非常好的老婆
I’d tell her that she’s a good wife!
侄儿,恭喜你
Nephew! I rejoyce with you!
没有收割也可以
It’s nothing that I lost my own wheat
只要孩子安全出生了就行
helping with the child, nothing!
你们听到了吗?
Hear him! Huh huh!
得把鸡蛋染成红色了
I’ll get eggs, and dye them red
让村里的
for the whoIe vllIage
每个人都知道我有一个儿子
Everyone must know I have a son!
哈哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha ha!
我儿子真高兴啊
Oh my son is very pleased!
听到这种噪音也高兴吗?
Oh it was a dismaI noise!
不,非常棒
No no! Very good noise!
不可以。这个不是拿来吃的
Now then! Those cakes are not to be eaten!
我虽然穷不过还有良心
Well! And I am poor but at least I can be honest!
侄儿,把你没给我的
My dear nephew, please add this fowI
鸡肉和喜蛋
to the little coIoured eggs
都放一起
which you hadn’t offered me!
是给地主家的礼物
But they are gift for the Great House!
我们吃了都不能消化
Very bad for the stomach,
是有钱人吃的
only fit for rich peopIe,
如果他们愿意收下的话
if they are not too rich to accept them
他们也不算很有钱
Those peopIe are not as rich as you think!
今年可能不行了吧
They are feeling pinch this year
听说把地都卖♥♥了
I’ve heard that they are selling land
卖♥♥地?
Land? Selling land?