你好吗? -很好,谢谢!你好吗?
How are you? -Fine, thanks. How are you?
很好,谢谢!你好吗?
Fine, thanks, and how are you?
我很好,谢谢
I’m fine, thank you.
凯特
Kate…
我知道你以为我是白♥痴♥…
…I know you think I’m an idiot…
但我并非真的如此,其实是…
…but I’m not really like that. It’s…
每当我接近到女人时–
…only when I’m around wom–
接近你时,我很抱歉
Around you. I’m sorry.
我平时是很正常的!
Normally, I’m quite normal.
但是每当在小姐面前我就…
But whenever I’m in the presence of a lady…
笨手笨脚的,IQ零蛋
…my fingers turn into thumbs, my brain switches off.
小心!
Watch it!
是面粉
It’s flour.
我知道
I noticed.
它实际是–
It’s actually–
它实际上是有趣的心理现象
Actually, it’s really only an interesting psychological phenomenon.
可能有点佛洛伊德
Perhaps it’s some Freudian syndrome.
那天我还鞋子给你时 本来是为了我在马布拉…
When I brought you your shoes, I came to apologise…
遇见你的时候 做的那些傻事道歉
…for the stupid things I did when I met you at Mabula.
还想说,我本性并非如此
To explain that I’m not as stupid as that.
结果还是搞坏了!我…
But then, of course, I blew it, and I….
所以我不怪你认为…
So I don’t blame you if you think….
这仅是一有趣的心理现象…
But it’s really only an interesting psychological….
只要多了解我一点 会发现我不是如此笨手笨脚
When you get to know me better, you’ll see that I’m not always stumbling.
它真的一个有趣的心理现象
It’s really just an interesting psychological phenomenon.
是的,你才是有趣的现象
Yes, you are a very interesting psychological phenomenon.
而且我认为你很可爱
And I think you’re very sweet.
凯开始怀疑可能走不到世界尽头
Xi was beginning to think he’d never find the end of the earth.
然后某天,他到了一个断崖旁
And one day, suddenly, there it was.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!