她在下面? -是的
ls she down there? -Yes.
我们必须阻止他们!
We’ll have to immobilise them.
布希人善于潜伏吗? -举世无双!
Are Bushmen good stalkers? -Best in the world.
叫他来看一下
Let him have a look at them.

All right.
跟他说下面带枪的是暴徒 我们必须要让他们睡着
Explain to him that the men with the guns are bad. We have to put them to sleep.
他想知道他们怎么挤进去的?
He want to know how did those people get in there?
不,他们不是…
No, no, they’re not….
你来解释
You explain.
一小时后动身
One hour, then we move!
我要打个瞌睡
I’m gonna have a snooze.
亲爱的汤小姐
”Dear Miss Thompson:
绑匪已被注射了镇定剂
Your abductors have been injected with an immobiliser.
当他们睡着之后 你立即解除他们武装
When they go to sleep, you must disarm them.”
要他等所有的人被射中后 才能将这纸条交给她
Tell him he must give her the note only after he’s shot all the men.
射中后得马上将线拉回!
When he shoots, he must pull back on the thread quickly…
让他们以为是被马蝇所咬!
…so the man can think it was a horsefly or a wasp that stung him.
他真快,会成功的
He’s fast. It’ll work.
叫他每次都要弄一点
He must dip the needle each time.
我看不到他了
I can’t see the little bugger.
啊!看到了
Yeah, I see him.
你看他
Now, look at that.
他满灵精的!
Yeah, he’s clever.
下面什么事都没发生啊
Nothing’s happening down there.
需要点时间
It takes time.
你是谁?
Who are you?
他们有些人睡着了 他们醒来时,她需要帮助
Some of those guys are down. She’ll need help when they wake up.
嘿!你醒来,醒来!
Hey, wake up, man. You gotta wake up.
醒来!现在不能睡 醒来!
Come on, you can’t sleep now. Come on.
我们需要一些绳子 车上有一堆
We need some rope. There’s plenty in the Land Rover.
他办得到的 我可不是白教他的
He can fetch it. I didn’t teach him for nothing.
他说对机器完全不通
Says he don’t understand the gears.
告诉他他能操作任何机器 -走吧!
Told him he can drive in any gear. -Let’s go!
你,拿那个
And you take that one.
你,拿那个
And you, that one.
我来拿那个
And I’ll take–
这只有6个人 应该有8个人
There’s only six. There should be eight.
可能他们也睡了 我搞昏了
Maybe they’re asleep as well. I don’t know.

All right.
我要你传话下去
I want you to circulate among the children.
小声点 告诉他们什么时候要拿枪
Quietly. And tell them that when we grab the guns…
拿到枪时必须很快躲到 我们身后的岩缝里去
…they must run fast into that crevice behind us and take cover.
没问题吗?很好
Okay? Good.
准备好,走
Ready? Go!
来吧!
Come on!
不!趴下!趴下!
No! Get down, get down!
留在这里!
And stay there!
全部躲起来!
Get back! All of you!
嘿,小心点! -抱歉
Hey, watch it! -Sorry.
我们采迂回战术 你绕过去我掩护你
We’ve got to outflank them. You go around. I’ll keep you covered.
后退!后退!
Get back! Get back!
快点!
Hurry up!
你还好吧? -还好
You okay? -Yep.
他们在射谁? -不晓得!
Who are they shooting at? -I don’t know.
4,5,6
Four, five, six.
少了二个
Two are missing.
是,一个在这里 那儿也有枪声
This one here, and I heard shots from over there.
看!
Look.
转过身去
Roll over.
布荻,你来
Mpudi, hold him.
怎么回事?
What’s happened?
你那里有没有水?
Have you got water in there?
帮我拿着
Hold these for me.
起来 -到底怎么回事?
Get up. -But what happened, man?
一言难尽
Oh, it’s a long story.
那些傢伙怎么了? 都死了?
What happened to those guys? Are they all dead?
是你杀的吗?
Did you kill them?
他们被催眠了,正在睡觉
They’ve been immobilised.
凯特跟孩子呢?
Where’s Kate and the kids?
在那后面!可以出来了
They’re hiding back there. They can come out now.
我的天啊!布荻
Oh, my God. Mpudi.
看住他
Keep that guy covered.
凯特!没事了 你可以出来了
Kate! It’s okay. You can come out now!
我们已控制全局 没问题了,出来吧!
We’ve got everything under control. You can come out!
杰克? -海军登陆了
Jack? -Hi there. The marines have landed.
没问题了,可以出来了
It’s okay. You can all come out.
很好,过来,过来
All right, come on. Come on.
现在安全了
You’re safe now.
你最好在他们醒来前收拾他们!
Better collect those men before they wake up. You were right.
都摆平了? -是的,起来
Did you fix him good? -Yeah, get up.

Walk.
真是辛苦你们了!
Boy, you had a tough time, huh?
小心!
Watch out!
别乱弄了!史帝!
Stop fooling around, Steyn.
我很抱歉,我很抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我很抱歉!
I’m sorry.
没关系,史帝,走!
It’s all right, Steyn. Move.
女士
Milady.
让巴士来接孩子们回家
Sergeant, get on the radio and organise some buses to take the kids home.
怎么突然他变成大英雄?
How come suddenly he the big hero?
我们最好回去拿我们的设备
We’d better get back to our equipment.
谢谢你!祝你多子多孙!
Says thank you, goodbye and hopes you have lots of children.
告诉他谢谢,我会想念他的! -他用不着这玩意儿!
Tell him thanks. I’ll miss him. -He can’t use that.
我想给… -但布希人不知如何用钱
I have to– -Bushmen don’t know about money.
那可以给他什么? -这里没有他能用的
What can I give him? -There’s nothing here he can use.
布希人不需要东西 -他一定要收,法律规定
Bushmen don’t need things. -He’s gotta take the money. It’s the law.
他走错方向了 卡拉哈里沙漠在那头
He’s going the wrong way. The Kalahari’s that way.
他要把那不祥之物丢掉
Says he got to find the evil thing and get rid of it.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我会想念他的 -是啊,我也是
I’m going to miss the little bugger. -Yeah, me too.
你要一辈子像这样子? -像哪样?
You gonna look like that forever? -Like what?
在杰克面前丢脸
Like Jack Hind is better than you.
要,你要对她说明 -告诉她你才是英雄
No, I’m going to talk to her. -Tell her you were the big hero.
这我做不到!
No, I can’t do that.
但我很想跟她谈
But I do want to talk to her.
我要告诉她…
I’ll tell her….
我要说:汤小姐…
I’ll say, ”Look, Miss Thompson…
你一定认为我是白♥痴♥…
…I know you think I’m an idiot…
但,我实在是很正常的
…but normally I’m quite normal.
每当在小姐面前,我…
It’s only when I’m in the presence of a lady that I….
这是个有趣的心里现象
It’s really just an interesting psychological phenomenon.
如果有人像我一样…
lf a man who is susceptible to a type of para-Freudian syndrome like this…
遇到适婚异性就很敏感 会发生什么事?
…encounters a nubile female, what happens?”
我看会发生惨剧
I suppose another big word happens.
你是说太教条式吗? -管他什么意思
Too erudite? -Yeah, whatever that means.
好吧,那我说白一点!
Okay. I’ll put it more simply. I’ll say:
汤普森小姐
”Look, Miss Thompson.
凯特!凯特!
Kate. Kate.
这是个有趣的心理现象
It’s really only an interesting psychological phenomenon.”
这些她该知道的,她是老师
She’ll understand that bit. She’s a schoolteacher.
我会说当没有女士在现场时…
I’ll say, ”When there’s no lady present…
我甚至可以双手抓虫子 而且不会伤害到虫子
…I can catch an insect without hurting it.”
如果她能深入了解 我并非如此笨手笨脚
lf she knew me better, she’d see I’m not a stumblebum.
我需要一点训练,如果我… -等我,你需要精神支持
All I need is a little practise. lf I– -Wait for me. You need moral support.
她在那!
There she is.
在学生到之前 快去完成你的大志
You better do your thing before the pupils come.

Yeah.
早安
Morning.
早安,汤小姐
Morning, Miss Thompson.
早安
Morning.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!