Talks about a bad thing, an evil thing.
还有世界尽头
And about the end of the world.
跟他解释他必须 和我们住11个星期
Well, explain to him he has to stay with us for the full 1 1 weeks.
他哪知什么星期? -那时间到了再说吧!
He doesn’t know from weeks. -We’ll tell him when it’s okay to go.
杰克辛地的 探险队宾馆
哈啰,安德鲁、布荻 -哈啰,杰克
Hello, Andrew. Mpudi. -Hello, Jack.
你找到了一个布希人,是吗?
I hear a Bushman’s working for you.
对!他叫凯!
Yeah, his name is Xi.
他善于追踪吗? -保证举世无双!
Are they good trackers? -Best in the world.
借用一下好吗?
Mind if I borrow him?
我的旅客射伤一只美洲狮 追踪员却找不着!
One of my guests wounded a cougar. My trackers can’t find it.
它在这里不见的
This is where we lost him.
你看,他一定能找到的
You’ll see, he’ll find him.
喂!喂!
Hey! Hey!
走开
Scram, go away!
走开
Get!
走开
Go away!
抱歉,我不晓得– -算了,别提了
I’m sorry, I didn’t realise– -I don’t want to talk about it.
你们干什么?
What do you want?
快点!快点!叫他们都出去
Hurry up. Hurry up. Get them out.
快来抓着他
Come on. Get him. Hurry up, man.
那些枪可以放下了!
You can drop those guns.
你这小混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
你要我开枪吗?
You want me to let fly?
出来!手举起来
Now get out. With your hands up.
把孩子都带出来
Bring out all the kids.
长官,我要从这里走到莫脱比…
Sergeant, I’m going to walk due east from here to Motambe…
我要带所有孩子走
…and I’m taking all these kids with me.
如果看到任何一部车 飞机、警员…
lf I see one truck or one aeroplane or one policeman…
兵士或任何一个人…
…or one soldier or one person…
我就射杀他们
…we’ll mow these kids down.
有无线电吗? -有
Have you got shortwave in there? -Yes.
接通总部,告诉他们 要一条十哩宽的走道
Now get on to headquarters, and tell them I want a corridor 1 0 miles wide.
军警最好撒退所有居名
The army and the police better clear out everybody.
并且每二十哩预备好食物
And they’ve got to put down food and water every 20 miles.
当我们抵达时滚蛋 告诉他们!
And then get the hell out of the way before we get there. Tell them that.
在我四周围个大圆圈
All right, get them into a circle. I want a big circle around me.
你需把小的留下! 他们走不到莫脱比的
Leave the small ones. It’s miles to Motambe. They’ll never make it.
开始撤退
Okay, now buzz off.
从这儿撒退人手
Clear out the people from this end…
我要在二小时内出发
…because I want to start marching in two hours.
务必撒退所有人员
And I warn you, you better clear out everybody.
离合器
Clutch.
刹车,刹车
Brake. Brake.
离合器!离合器!
Clutch. Clutch!
我在教他开车
I’m teaching him to drive. Just for the hell of it.
反正闲着也是闲着
Nothing else to do around here anyhow.
还在想那个老师? -有点
Still mooning about the schoolmarm? -Sort of.
我想到上游去清理一下
I want to move up to Nioko for a few days so we can do a game count.
这怎能带我们过丛林? -把壳剥掉就成了
How will this get us through the jungle? -We strip it down.
来啊!凯!来啊!
Come on, Xi. Come on!
他连门都弄不清楚
He don’t know from doors.
别再玩了!
Stop playing that bloody game.
到了,叫他们出发
Okay, it’s time. Let’s go. Move them.
叫他们起来
Come on. Everybody up.
走吧!叫他们出发
Come on, let’s go. Keep them going.
叫他们围个圈在我四周
Keep them in a circle around me.
快走!别闪开
Move them! Don’t leave any stragglers.
少碰我! -闭嘴!
Keep your paws to yourself! -Shut up.
围个圆圈
Get them into a circle. A circle, a circle!
别对他们吼 -这算什么圆圈
Stop yelling at them. -That’s not a bloody circle.
你不会做吗? -我无法让他们排圆圈
Can’t you do anything right? -I can’t get them into a circle.
他们排成了一个四方形
They keep coming up in a square.
好吧!四方形也成
Then, make it a square. Let them walk in a square.
叫他们快走,别散开
Keep them going. Don’t let them straggle.
谁说他们要从这过?
Who says they’ll come this way?
他说他要十哩宽的路
He says he wants a corridor 1 0 miles wide.
各位来宾,实在抱歉 我们要在这里等他们通过!
I’m sorry. We’ll have to get out of the way for now until he passes this point.
到哪儿找史帝?
Where can I find Andrew Steyn?
对,最好也警告他 从这约五哩外
You’d better warn him too. He’s five miles that way.
你们就能看到他
You turn right at the….
我带你们去好了
Damn it, I’ll come and show you.
强尼,带他们去马哈地!
Johnny, will you take them to Machadi?
叫他们唱! 每个人都要唱!唱!
Tell them to sing. Come on, everybody. Sing, sing!
他不在
Wouldn’t you know?
不知到哪去了?
Now where do we find him?
今早离开的
They left this morning.
走吧!
Come on!
他们穿过去了
They went through.
保证会撞上波哈!
They’ll meet up with Boga for sure.
有路弯过去吗? -要绕一大圈
ls there a way around this? -It’s a hell of a long way.
好吧!我们走
Well, let’s go.
布荻
Mpudi.
1、2、3、4、5…
One, two, three, four, five…
6只大山羊
…six adult oryx.
他说那下面有人
He says there are people things down there.
哪里? -下面那里
Where? -Down there.
军车,正在下货
Army truck. Unloading something.
不知道他们在干什么
I wonder what they’re up to.
好像是食物,还有炊具
Looks like food. Cooking pots and stuff.
可能是野餐
Maybe it’s a picnic.
奇怪,他们走开了
Funny. They’re going away.
他们把东西放下就走了? -是啊,真怪
They went away and left their stuff. -Yeah, funny.
噢!管他
Oh, well.
1、2、3、4、5、6…
One, two, three, four, five, six….
你一定要让他们休息
You’ve got to let them rest.
小一点的跟不上
The smaller ones can’t keep up.
到食物区就可以休息了
They can rest when they get to the food.
你逼得太紧了 -是逃命,不是远足
You’re driving them too hard. -It’s a long way to Motambe.
但二十哩太远了 他们没有吃东西无法走二十哩
You said 20 miles. They can’t walk 20 miles without eating.
停
Halt!
看看那边
Look at that!
我警告过你们不许再玩的!
I told you, stop playing that bloody game!
你一定要让小的回去
You’ve got to let the little ones turn back.
谁也不许回去
Nobody turns back.
等一下大家都会脚痛
Next thing, everybody’s gonna get sore feet.
谁落后,我就杀谁!
Next one drops out, I shoot him!
你,你,去帮她 需要背的话,背她
You, you, help her. lf you got to carry her, carry her.
再抓到你们玩牌,有的瞧
lf I catch you playing again, by God….
继续走!
March!
他们不是军人 无法走二十哩
They can’t march 20 miles. They’re not soldiers!
如果他们想吃,最好快走
lf they want to eat, they’d better march 20 miles!
你是怕承认错会破坏你的形象?
Are you scared it’ll spoil your image if you admit you made a mistake?
停
Halt!
你,过来
You! Come here!
看到那个山头了吗?
See that hill over there?
到上面去挥衣服 直到你看到军队
Go to the top, and wave this thing until the army people see you.
去告诉他们,波哈犯了一个错误
Then you go down to them, and tell them Sam Boga made a mistake.
现在我要每十哩留下食物
Now I want them to leave food every 1 0 miles.
懂吗? -是的
Understand? -Yes.
那快去吧!
Now, get going. Move!
继续走
March!
一只鸵鸟,4、5…
One ostrich and four, five…
6、7、8…
…six, seven, eight–
好多小孩 食物一定是留给他们吃的
A lot of children. The food must have been left there for them.
他们带枪做什么? -小孩?
What the hell? They’ve got guns. -The kids?
不,大人拿着枪! 这不是野餐
No. There are men down there with guns. It’s no picnic.
那些小孩是人♥质♥
I think those kids are hostages.
有关波哈的新闻说什么?
What was that on the news about Sam Boga?
那人要我爬上山头 挥动我的衣服
That man said I must go to the top, and I must wave my conga.
汤小姐说二十哩路太远
So Miss Kate said 20 miles is too much.