当晚,营火旁不再有欢笑
That evening, there was no laughter and no chatter around the family fire.
大家都不好意思
A strange feeling of shame had come over the family…
他们相当安静
…and they were very quiet.
凯说:“我已埋了它 它不会再次带来不愉快了”
Xi said, ”I have buried the thing. It will not make us unhappy again. ”
那天晚上 土狼闻到血味,把它挖了出来
That night, a hyena smelled the blood on the thing, and dug it up.
但土狼被野猪追逐 导致瓶子掉在地上
A bad-tempered warthog chased the hyena away and it dropped the thing.
第二天被丹妮发现
The next day, Dani found it.
她弟弟听到她在吹奏 叫着:“我也要玩,让我玩”
Her brother Toma heard her playing on it and said, ”Let me try. Let me try too. ”
这天晚上大家都很担心
That night the family was very unhappy.
他们开始讨论 这没有名称的东西
They began to talk about this thing. They did not have a name for it.
他们叫它为:“不祥之物”
They called it the ”evil thing. ”
帕布说 上帝头脑或许不甚清醒…
Gaboo said, ”Perhaps the gods were absent-minded…
才丢下此不祥之物
…when they dropped the evil thing on the earth.
他一向只将好的事物赐给我们 例如两水树木及果实
They’ve always sent only good things, like rain, trees, roots and berries to eat.
因为我们是他们的子孙 现在他却赐下这不祥之物
We are their children and they love us. But now they’ve sent this evil thing. ”
凯说“这东西不属于凡人”
Xi said, ”The thing does not belong on the earth.
明天我要带它到世界尽头丢弃它
Tomorrow I will take it to the end of the earth and throw it off. ”
帕布说,我想世界尽头相当远
Gobo said, ”I think the end of the earth must be very far.
你必须步行二十天或者四十天
I think you’ll have to walk for 20 days. Perhaps 40. ”
凯说,明天我就起程
Xi said, ”I will start walking tomorrow. ”
北方二千哩外的布拉…
Two thousand miles to the north in the state of Birani…
麻烦正在蕴酿中
…trouble was brewing.
三千五百万用来 抵抗入侵
It’s 35 million to combat erosion in the valley.
六百万用来– -等等,总理,我们无法接受–
And 6 million for improvement of the– -Hold it, minister. We can’t expect–
下来,我们需急用车
Get out. We need the car.
又是波哈那帮人 你说他们在卡宾
That was Sam Boga’s gang. You said they were in Cabinda.
我是这么想的 -跑了几个?
That’s what I thought. -How many got away?
两部吉普,四个人
There were two jeeps. Four got away.
波哈不在里面? -不在
Sam Boga was there? -No.
这次他死定了 把他找到,并亲手除掉
This time, he’s got to die. Find him and kill him yourself.
带进来
Bring him here.
波哈在哪?
Where is Sam Boga?
他们都藏在哪?
Where is your hideout?
把走廊那人带进来
Bring the one in the corridor.
带他进去
Bring that one.
波哈在哪? 他们都藏在哪?
Where is Sam Boga? Where is your hideout?
带他们…
Take them…
上直升机
…to the helicopter.
他们往南走了
They went south.
我直接在直升机上面指挥 -是,长官
I’ll direct you from the helicopter. -Yes, sir.
吃油鬼!
Gas guzzler.
四名刺客乘吉普车逃走…
Four of the eight assassins got away in two jeeps.
其它四名当场被安全人员逮捕
The other four were shot in the Cabinet room by the security guards.
混帐! -刺客穿着由恐♥怖♥份♥子♥…
Bastards. -The assassins wore brown T-shirts…
波哈所领导之…
…the trademark of the terrorist gang…
恐怖组织的褐色制♥服♥
…led by the notorious Sam Boga.
据目击者表示 波哈没有参加暗♥杀♥
However, eyewitnesses state Sam Boga did not take part in the assassination.
但必定是在某隐密处幕后主使
It is assumed that he masterminded the attack, some distance from the capital.
消息指出…
Sources announced that the assassins killed…
教育及农业部长罹难
…the ministers of education, public works and agriculture.
总统仅受轻伤…
The president, who survived the hail of bullets with only a flesh wound…
待会将发表演说
…will be addressing the nation in a few moments.
成功了!成功了! 我们杀掉总统及五名重要人员
We did it! We did it! We got the president, and five of his ministers!
成功个屁!他没死
You didn’t, you know. That’s him.
本人侥幸逃离此难,纯属意外
It was the will of the Almighty that I was spared.
我对罹难的三名要员!
We mourn the deaths of three members…
深感遗憾
…of my Cabinet. We extend our deepest sympathies–
他骗人 我亲眼看到我们干掉六个
He’s lying. We got six. I saw them go down.
干掉三名,伤者五名
You killed three and wounded five.
你死了四个手下
And you lost four.
怎么老请到傻蛋杀手 有没有被盯梢?
Why do I have to work with amateurs? Did you get away clean?
全部过程才两分钟 他们找不到我们的
Yes, we were in and out in two minutes. They will never find us.
立正!
Attention.
怎么回事? -汽油用完了
What happened? -We ran out of gas.
多久了? -约十五分钟,长官
How long ago? -About 1 5 minutes, sir.
好,我们走吧
Okay, let’s go!
现在你告诉我
Now, you tell me.
波哈在哪?
Where is Sam Boga?
他们都藏在哪?
Where is your hideout?
下次就不会飞这么低
Next time you’re going to be a bit higher.
我告诉你,我告诉你 在乌卡沙的蕉园内
I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you! The banana forest at Dumgaze.
我告诉你,我带你们去 在乌卡沙的蕉园内
I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you! I’ll show you. The banana forest at Dumgaze.
我带你们去
I’ll tell you. I’ll show you where.
加沙上校,听到没? -听到了,将军
Do you hear me? -Right here, general.
在乌卡沙蕉园内,跟我走 -是,将军
Banana forest at Dumgaze. Follow me. -Right, general.
我要的是总统,不是要员
The man we want is the president, not the bloody minister of education.
懂吗?下次看我亲自出马
Understand? I’ll come with you. We’ll get him in his bed.
掩蔽好,掩蔽好
Cover up! Cover up!
把火箭炮架上 架好!架好!
Come on. Mount the bazooka. Move it, move it!
快点!快点!快点!
Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up!
把那个也遮起来,现在各就各位
Now take cover. You, you go there.
不是那个!傻蛋!出来
Not there, you bloody fool. Get out of there.
如何? -他们在那,他们在那
Well? -They’re there. They’re there.
你看不到他们 但他们在那
You cannot see them, but they’re there.

Okay.
看啊,在那儿!
You see, there they are.
好,等一下
Okay. No, hold it.
发射,他妈的
Okay. Shit.
闪开点!
Cut it out, man!

Okay.
你够厉害 -教训的好
Born to be our champion. -You showed them.
干得好 -嘿
Beautiful, man. -Hey.
安静!
Quiet.
各就各位
Stand by.
快走!
Let’s go.
最好奇的动物就是人猿
The most inquisitive creature in Africa is the baboon.
凯说,那是不祥之物
Xi said, ”That is a very evil thing you’ve got.
最好还我,我把它丢出地球!
You better give it back so I can take it and throw it off the earth.
它带给我家人许多灾害 若你不还我…
It brought unhappiness to my family. lf you don’t give it to me…
你也会被连累,甚至你的家人也是
…it’ll bring grief to you and your family too. ”
凯不厌其烦地长篇大论
He spoke long and earnestly until the baboon began to pay attention.
直到猿人开始倾听 最后终于把东西丢下来
He must have convinced it, and it dropped the thing.
凯说,这才是明智之举
And Xi said, ”You have done a very wise thing. ”
原来你想作史怀哲 -只想离开这里半年或一年
So you want to go to Botswana? -I want to get away from all this.
去卡拉哈里?
But in the Kalahari?
它不在卡拉哈里 波滋瓦那不全都是沙漠!
Mom, it’s not in the Kalahari. Botswana isn’t all desert.
就是不听话 为何老要我去做这?
Get in there. Why do they put the nuts where you can’t get at them?
狗差屁事!
Right in my bloody face.
每年我都要躺在这边
Every year I have to lay here on my back.
小声点,布荻 我要调一下扫描器
Keep it down a bit, Mpudi. I’m trying to tune the scanner.
好了,请便
Okay, Mpudi. Go ahead.
你每年都带了更好的帐篷和仪器
Every year you come here with a bigger and better tent and equipment.
但却老开这破车,可把我害苦了
And every year, you turn up with this and I have to work my ass off.
奇怪,这只象的粪怎么没有硼
That’s funny. This elephant’s dung shows a complete lack of boron.
牧师,你怎么会骑马?
Hello, Reverend. What are you doing on a horse?
我的车子撞石头撞坏了
I hit a rock with my crankcase. Cracked it wide open.
这下惨了 要赶去马布拉接新来的老师
The trouble is, I have to meet the new schoolteacher at Mabula.
可先开这部车 不过车况很差
You can have that one, but she’s in a terrible shape.
我们一直在哈玛杜拉这附近绕
We’ve been knocking around in the Hamadulas.
我答应布荻不离开太远 所以他可以修车
I promised Mpudi that I’d work here, so he could have a week to patch it.
牧师
Here, Reverend.
谢谢 -上车吧
Thank you. -Get in there, you bloody–
早安,布荻
Morning, Mpudi.
早安,布荻
Morning, Mpudi.
早安 -它能开到马布拉再回来吗?
Morning. -Will this make it to Mabula and back?
它很难侍候 对不起,牧师
She’s gonna be a bastard to start. Sorry, Reverend.
我换上新活塞环 -但它能开吗?
I put in new rings and they’re tight. -But will she make it?
你说过给我一个星期
You said I could have a whole week.
紧急状况! 我只想知道它是否能开
This is an emergency. We want to know if she’ll make it to Mabula and back.
刹车和方向盘还没弄好
I haven’t looked at the brakes or steering gear.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!