Yes!
好 文森 扶我回床上
Good. Vincent, help me to my bed.
我要跟你谈一会
I wanna talk to you, alone, for a minute.
你知道
You know
对你 我总觉得有一分责任
I always felt responsible for you
你知道 你父亲
You know, your father
我大哥 我们兄弟对立
my brother, we were opposites.
我们总是吵架争辩
We would fight and argue
但我没有怀疑过他对我的爱
but I never doubted his love.
他愿意为我做任何事
He would do anything for me.
但他的脾气
But his temper
太急躁了
it was too much.
这总让他失去理智
Clouded his reason.
我不希望你也犯这种错误
I don’t want you to make that mistak
另外
Also
他对女人也很有一套
he, too, had a way with women.
-文森 你跟我女儿是怎么回事? -我也这么听说
-Vincent, what are you doing with my daughter? -So I hear.
你跟她是怎么回事?
What are you doing with her?
这太危险
It’s too dangerous.
知道吗?
You hear me?

OK.
文森
Vincenzo
敌人动手时
When they come
会向你所爱的人下手
they’ll come at what you love.
麦克 你应该换一种生活了
Michael, you must lead another life.
人所能要求的你都拥有了
You have everything a man could desire.
是时候该退休了
It’s time for you to retire.
我身上的责任太重
I have too much responsibility.
-为”屹立”? -是的!
-Immobiliare? -Si.
如今太棘手 你真的应该抽身出来
Too difficult now. You should really get out.
意大利那些权贵
What do you know
你知道多少?
about those pezzonovante in Italy?
我年纪已经大了 对那些年轻人的事不了解
I’m too old to know anything about those new people.
我只能服老 回老家过清闲日子
I must accept my age and grow my olives and tomatoes.
我们还没那么老
We’re not that old
但你的病很重
But you’re very ill.
麦克
Michael
让我知道我能做些什么
Let me see what can be done.
让我帮你把路开得宽敞一点
Let me work to make your path a little easier.
你的友谊一直很有助益
Your friendship does that always.
那我就放心了
That makes me happy.
乔札萨 你看错他了
Joe Zasa, You were wrong about him.
我的毛病就是太容易相信别人
I trust too much. That’s always been my fault.
麦克
Michael
到处都有背叛者
Treachery is everywhere.
你现在还有左右局势的能力
You still have your fingers on the strings, even now.
我们要多见面
Let’s see more of each other.
麦克
Michael
在西西里见?
In Sicily?
在西西里
In Sicily.
在西西里
In Sicilia.
西西里
In Sicilia.
(西西里 巴格里亚)
你好吗?
How are you?
班甸奴阁下 我的老朋友
Don Bendino, my old friend.
我带你们来这里
I wanted to bring you here
好让我的老朋友及庇护人
so that my old friend and protector
汤马西诺阁下
Don Tommasino
给我们出主意
could advise us.
汤马西诺阁下 你以为老艾如何?
Don Tommasino, what do you think about Altobello?
他是个聪明人
A very talented man.
维持了我们西西里人
He has kept the peace between our Sicilian
与美国朋友之间的和平
and American friends.
讲道理的高手
The saint of reason.
亚特兰大城里的那次血洗行动
The bloodbath in Atlantic City,
把纽约城搞得鸡飞狗跳
left New York a mess.
本来札萨想控制这个艰难的时局
Now, Joey Zasa at least was running a very tight ship,
现在他死了 我们必须介入
but now that he’s out of the picture, we’re obligated to step in.
又回去
Step back in.
我们不去 迟早华人
If we don’t, the Chinese,
或者哥伦比亚人会趁虚而入
the Colombians will.
柯里昂家族从不贩毒
The Corleone’s left drugs,
所以纽约弱 巴勒摩强
so New York is weak, and Palermo is strong
你丢下的地方
Your enemies always get strong
敌人就能乘机坐大
on what you leave behind
汤马西诺阁下
Don Tommasino
谁可能指使那场屠♥杀♥
who could give the order for that massacre
而且还能在梵蒂冈的交易上施压?
and still pressure the Vatican deal?
只有鲁加西
Only Lucchesi
能在黑白两道都吃得开
can reach between these two worlds.
我们的船必须朝同一个方向航行
Our ships must all sail in the same direction
几百年来意大利政界都有这种人
Italian politics have had these kind of men for centuries.
他们 才是真正的黑♥手♥党♥
They’re, the true Mafia
大主教和梵蒂冈银行的事是个大问题
The Archbishop and the Vatican bank, that’s the big problem.
是一样的
They’re the same problem
他们之间有勾结
B.J., they’re connected.
大主教有些权贵朋友
The Archbishop has very powerful friends.
他们会全力维护他
They totally protect him.
教会方面 我们有谁能够投靠吗?
Is there someone in the church we can turn to?
德高望重的人
Someone we can tell our problem to.
红衣主教龙巴度
Cardinal Lamberto.
为人和善睿智
A wise and good man
极有影响力
very influential.
他会见你的
He will see you.
好 我会去拜见龙巴度枢机
Bene. I will go see this Cardinal Lamberto
看看这件事能不能以文明的方式了解
and see if we can work things out in a civilized way
就算你遵守协约
You honor your agreements
可是你要对付的那帮人全是些无赖
But these people you’re dealing with are crooks
他们是不会守信的
they have no honor.
一切由我作主
My word is final.
政♥治♥与犯罪本来就是一回事
Politics and crime. They’re the same thing
好! 精彩!
Bravo! Bravo, Bravo!
今天我邀请各位到此
I have invited you all here
是为了庆祝我的儿子首次登台演出
to celebrate, my son’s first appearance in an opera house
他将于三周后
He will be appearing, in about three weeks
在玛西摩剧院登台
in the Theatre Maximo
演出”乡间骑士”
in the opera, Cavalleria Rusticana.
爸爸 是乡间骑士
It’s Cavalleria Rusticana dad.
骑士 看来我买♥♥错歌♥剧票了
Cavalleria. I think I’ve got tickets to the wrong opera.
我在纽约待得太久了
I’ve been in New York too long.
大家都会收到门票
Anyway, you will all receive tickets.
多多捧场啊
So come on down.
爸 我有一份礼物给你
Uh, dad, I’ve got a present for you
从柯里昂乡城流传而来
It comes from the town of Corleone and uh,
是道地的西西里歌♥谣
it’s authentic Sicilian
我 是为你学的
And uh, I learned it for you
她又漂亮又善良 我爱她
She was, wonderful, beautiful. I loved her.
然而她死了
And then she died.
我的亲信保镖
My trusted bodyguard
在我车上装炸♥弹♥
planted a bomb in my car
她却在我之前驾驶那辆车
she drove it before I did.
为什么在这么美丽的地方却充满了暴♥力♥?
Why is such a beautiful country, so violent?
这是历史渊源
History.
妈妈告诉我说她以前最担心的
You know, mom was telling me about the old days,
就是怕考试不及格
when her biggest worry was just passing exams
没错
Yes it was, then.
现在我为你担心
I worry about you now.
玛莉 你真是个心地善良的孩子 你总是这样
Oh Mary. Mary you’re such a warm-hearted girl, you always were.
我爱我的家人
I love my family.
甚至是你的堂兄文森?
Even your cousin Vincent?
我是真心爱他
I really love him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!