A bastard.
他在这里
He’s here.
文森曼西尼 他在宴会上!
Vincent Mancini. He’s at the party.
带他进来!
Well bring him in.
我们谈就好了
I think it’s good we talk.
不用 谢谢!
No thanks.
我有个有麻烦
I have a problem
我要弄清楚这到底是我的
and I want to find out if it is my problem
还是你的麻烦
or your problem
乔 你做你的买♥♥卖♥♥
Joe, your business is your business.
我不沾利益也不分红
I have no interests or percentage.
我是局外人
I’m out
很好!
Good.
那么就是我的麻烦了
Then it’s my problem.
麦克 你认得文森
Michael, you know Vincent Mancini
大哥的遗孤
Sonny’s boy.
柯里昂先生 你好吗?
How you doin’ Mr. Corleone?
你好吗?
How you doing?
很好 你好吗?
I’m doin’ good. How you doin’?
-很好! -好一场盛宴
-Good. -Good party.
你喜欢?
Oh you like it?
是 我溜进来的
Yeah, I had to sneak in.
至少你盛装前来
Well, you’re dressed for it.
你和札萨先生有什么过节吗?
So, what’s the trouble between you and Mr. Joe Zasa?
小麻烦 我会摆平
There’s trouble. I’ll take care of it.
你这样非常愚蠢
That’s foolish of you.
我愚蠢?
Foolish of ME?
这家伙才愚蠢
It’s a little foolish of this guy
对不对?
Don’t you think?
对不对? 对不对?
Right? RIGHT?
脾气火爆还真像他爸
Temper like his father.
文森 目前札萨先生拥有…
Vincent. Mr. Joe Zasa now owns
昔日柯里昂家在纽约的生意
what used to be the Corleone family business, in New York.
他好意把你安插在他帮中
Out of the kindness of his heart he gave you a job in his family.
你不听我劝硬要接受
Contrary to my advice, you took the job.
我给你提供一了个更好的合法工作
I’d offered you something, better, in the legitimate world.
你回绝了
You turned me down.
现在你们结了怨便来找我
Now, you both come to me with this bad blood.
你还指望我怎么做?
And what do you expect me to do?
难道我是个流氓头吗?
Am I a gangster?
不是!你不是流氓头
No, you’re not a gangster.
爸爸的以前的老邻里都被搞得乌烟瘴气
That’s was Papa’s neighborhood, now it’s a sewer.
札萨根本没有用心在打理
Zasa runs it like a disgrace that’s what the women tell me.
康妮 那是旧事
That’s the past Connie.
我靠自己的本事赚得那块地盘
I earned that territory with my talent.
帮会分配给我 你也同意
Commission gave it to me, and you approved.
是的!
Yes.
麦克叔
Uncle Michael
我来赴宴不是求援
I came to the party here I’m not here to ask for any kind of help
我完全杀的了这混帐
I could just kill this bastard
需要帮助的是他
He’s the one who needs the help.
那杀了他啊
So kill him
你们的事和我有什么关系?
What has all this have to do with me?
背着你他经常骂
Well, he’s going around behind your back saying
“去他妈的麦克柯里昂”
fuck Michael Corleone all time.
这跟你相干了吧
That’s it, see, that’s one thing it has to do with you
当他的面骂一次 当他的面骂一次啊!
Say it to his face, one time. Say it to his face, one time!
柯里昂先生 混♥蛋♥都撒谎
Mr. Corleone, all bastards are liars.
莎士比亚的诗句中都这么写
Shakespeare wrote poems about it.
麦克叔 我该怎么处置他?
What am I gonna do with this guy, Uncle Michael?
怎么处置他?
WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH THIS GUY?

Joey
如有人在市里到处跑
If there’s some guy running around this city
还骂”妈的麦克柯里昂”
saying “fuck Michael Corleone”
这种杂碎我们怎么处置?
what do we do, with a piece of shit like that?
把他当狗东西 不是吗?
He’s a fucking dog. No?
对! 说这种话的人
Yes it’s true. If anyone would say such a thing,
肯定不是朋友
they would not be a friend.
就是个狗东西
They would be a dog.
我同札萨先生没有利害冲突
My interests don’t conflict with Mr. Joe Zasa’s
你只是还不知道
Oh you don’t know how much
你跟他大有冲突
your interests conflict with Mr. Joe Zasa’s, Uncle Michael.
文森
Vinnie
麦克 支持他
He needs your support, Michael.
别让我再做他手下了
Don’t let me work for this guy no more Uncle Michael.、
让我来帮你
let me come work for you.
-替我做事? -是的
-For me? -Yeah.
做什么? 当打手?
As what? Tough guy?
我用不着打手 律师倒多多益善
I don’t need tough guys. I need more lawyers.
既然无怨无债
Since we have no conflicts, no debts
我接受馈赠并祝你如意
I accept your tribute. I wish you well.
文森 同札萨先生和好 来!
Vincent, Make your peace with Mr. Joe Zasa. C’mon
好 去啊
Okay. Go on.
小混♥蛋♥
Bastardo.
文森
Vincent
天啊! 快停下来 你疯了?
For Christ’s sakes, stop! What’s the matter with you?
把他弄走!
Get him out of here.
我的天!
Oh,Jesus.
麦克叔 我跟姑姑说过现在还不是时候
Uncle Michael, I told Connie it wasn’t the right time for this.
关门
Close it.
我知道你现在转入金融证券界
I know you’re into banks and Wall Street
但帮里事务仍由你作主
But everyone knows you’re the final word, like the Supreme Court.
我要保护你 你的律师办不到
I want to protect you from these guys. Your lawyers can’t do that.
-你办得到? -是 我办得到
-And you can? -Yeah, I can do that.
我何必怕札萨?
And why should I be afraid of Joe Zasa?
他知道你妨碍他
Well, he knows you’re stopping him
在帮里往上爬
from rising up in the commission, Uncle Mike
要我说就杀了他 你下令我摆平
I say we make him dead. You give me the order, I’ll take care of it.
-你来摆平? -是的
-You’ll take care of it? -Yeah.
也许你应该跟随我几周
Maybe you should come with me for a few weeks
观察观察
See what happens.
好的
Okay.
看你学到多少
See if you learn
然后再商量你的前途
And, umm, we’ll talk about your future.
我不会令你失望的
I won’t let you down.
快准备好了
We’re just about ready.
情形如何?
So what happened?
如何?
What happened?
跟札萨共处一室会如何?
They put me in a room with Joey Zasa. what’s gonna happen?
我咬掉了他的耳朵
I bit the guy’s ear off.
好 大家看着牌子…
Here we go. Watch the card.
等一下
Hold it
-文森 -有
-Vincent -Yeah
跟我们合照 来!
Take the picture with us. Come on.
外套不错
Nice jacket.
往中♥央♥靠拢 先生!
Closer to the center, if you would, sir.
谢谢 要照了
And here we go.
预备
Ready

Smile.
好极了!
Excellent.
星期一的时候我会把照片送来
I’ll have it for you on Monday.
奶油蛋糕 漂亮
Butter cake. Beautiful.
教父 安索特为贵家族烘制
Godfather, this is the cake for you and your family from Enzo the baker.
谢谢
Grazie.
你要切吗?
You want to do it? All right.
来吧
You lead
文森
Vincent
什么事 亲爱的?
What do you want, sweetheart?
你爱不爱我?
Do you love me?
好了 睡觉吧!
Come on. Go to bed.
-说吧 -好了 睡觉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!