After that you can do whatever you want.
-你可以为我做事… -我决不会为你做事
-You can work for me… -I will never work for you.
我已经有很多不好的回忆了
I have bad memories.
每个家庭都会有些不愉快的回忆
Every family has bad memories.
我永远是你的儿子
I will always be your son.
但是绝不会沾手你的事业
But I will never have anything to do with your business.
安东尼 完成法律学位课程
Anthony, finish the Law degree.
不要!
No.
这句”不要”可是得自于你
Well, that he got from you. That “no.”
凯 你刚才应该帮我说服他
You could have helped me to convince him, Kay.
是吗? 说服他干什么?
Oh, convince him of what?
干什么?
Of what?
他糟蹋了自己的人生
He throws his life away.
他抛弃了自己将有的伟业
He throws greatness away.
这叫做伟业?
This is greatness?
麦克 你知道吗 你现在那么受人尊敬
You know Michael, now that you’re so respectable
我反而觉得你更加可怕
I think you’re more dangerous than you ever were.
其实我反而更喜欢还是普通帮派分子时的你
In fact, I preferred you when you were just a common Mafia hood.
-好了 讲讲道理好不好? -好
-Kay, now can we talk common sense here? -All right.

Okay.
安东尼知道是你杀了弗雷多
Tony knows that you killed Fredo.
你来这里到底是为了什么?
What did you come here for?
来保护我儿子
I came here to protect my son.
我不是来看教廷褒扬你
I didn’t come here to see you disguised by your church.
在我看来这场典礼很可耻
I think that was a shameful ceremony.
我一辈子都在保护我的儿子
I spent my life protecting my son.
在保护我的家庭!
I spent my life protecting my FAMILY!
你讲讲道理好吗?
Let’s be reasonable, Okay?
你不是最讲道理的吗?
That’s your big thing, isn’t it, Michael?
用杀人 来建立的道理
Reason. Backed up by murder.
天啊 你恨我 你恨我
Oh God, You hate me, you hate me.

No
我不恨你
I don’t hate you.
我怕你
I dread you.
凯 我尽我所能来保护你们
I did what I could, Kay, to protect all of you
不受世上的恐怖威胁
from the horrors of this world.
你却成为了我的恐惧
But you became my horror.
可子孩子们依然爱你 尤其是玛莉
The children still love you though. Especially Mary.
这一点很重要 我们可以从这一点上下手
That’s something. We can build on that
为了他们
For their sake.
我们试试吧
Let’s try.
除非你让安东尼走自己的路
Only if you let Tony go free to have his own life.
远离你
Away from you.
我让安东尼走
I’ll let Tony go.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你那鞋都能用来做武器了
You could hurt somebody with those.
你也辛苦了大半天 我带你四处看看吧
You’ve been working too hard, let me show you around.
你能不能帮我安排采访麦克柯里昂?
Can you get me an interview with Michael Corleone?
不行 虽然我是他的亲属也帮不上忙 还有其他可以为你效劳的吗?
Uh, no. I’m a relative but I can’t do that. What else can I do for you?
绣花枕头一个
Handsome but useless.
是吗?
Oh yeah?
不要紧 我愿意赌一赌
That’s okay. I’ll gamble.
喜欢赌? 那我们去亚特兰大城吧
You like to gamble? Why don’t we go to Atlantic City
那是我的地盘 我来带你见识见识怎么赌一把
My town. I’ll show you how to gamble.
好啊 不过我只喜欢赢 你怎么知道哪一把能赢?
Yeah, but I like to win. How will I know what numbers to pick?
你看我像个输家吗?
Do I look okay like a guy who’s gonna lose?
那个人一脸凶相吓人
Spooky looking guy there.
这种凶煞来柯家干什么?
What is a guy like that doing at Michael Corleone’s house?
那是乔札萨的狗腿子
That’s Joey Zasa’s bulldog.
你认得他?
You know that guy?
是 我认得
Yeah I know that guy.
他叫安东尼史基拉罗
That guy’s name is Anthony Squigliaro.
浑号♥”蚂蚁”
They call him The Ant.
他的子弹上都涂有氰化毒
He dips his bullets in Cyanide.
艾图贝洛阁下
Don Altobello
我来表示敬意
I came to pay my respects
谢谢
Grazie.
你是我父亲的挚友
You honor my father’s friendship.
我的教女在哪里?
Where is my goddaughter?
想当年你还不过是我手里抱着的小娃娃
It was not so long ago I held you in these old hands
麦克
Michael
请坐!
Piachere? Cominar
站着可以了
No, I stand; I stand
麦克 我已经老了 不再有年轻人的活力和愤怒了
Michael, I lost all the venom, all the juice of youth.
对女人也失去了欲望
I lost the lust for women
现在我的头脑很清楚
and now my mind is clear
知道自己对上主的职责
My duty to God is clear
有件特别的事我想要你帮忙
I have a special favor to ask
能不能让我加入柯氏基金会
Can I attach my name to the Vito Corleone Foundation
以使你我能更全面地融合一体
so that you and I can be joined in name and spirit
一百万美金
One million dollars
教父
Godfather
你真善心
Don Altobello, you have such heart
走 我们去喝杯酒
Come; let’s go and sample some of Italy vino.
梵蒂冈教廷对这些股东的背景全然不知
The Vatican knows nothing about these shareholders
好!
Good
我一向杞人忧天
I have a tendency to worry
我担心太明显 会让人起疑
We’ve increased our position substantially and naturally I worry
别担心! 我们签有合约
Stop worrying. We have an agreement.
那就好 我担心得头发也白了
Good. How do you think I got this grey hair?
-柯里昂先生 耽误…两秒钟 -法兰克 你好吗?
-Mr. Corleone, two seconds -Frank, how are you?
谢谢你对游泳池建设的贡献
Thank you very much for your contribution to the Board’s swimming pool.
另外我们希望你能支持华里士竞选法官
And we need your help on Sam Wallace’s candidacy for judgeship.
-一个好法官总是有用的 -谢谢你
-We always can use a good judge -Thank you
安德鲁!
Andrew!
阁下 我的教子安德鲁哈金
Your Excellency, my Godson, Andrew Hagan,
我的兄弟汤姆的大儿子
my brother Tom Hagan’s eldest boy.
他在毕兰主教座下已有多年
He’s been assistant to Bishop Greening for years now.
期望调任梵蒂冈
Hoping for an assignment to the Vatican.
年轻优秀的教士 罗马随时欢迎
There’s always a place in Rome for a fine young priest.
他的母亲 泰瑞莎 这是基尔戴大主教
His mother Theresa Hagen Archbishop Gilday
幸会
Honored to meet you.
柯先生 你好 我是葛莉丝汉摩顿
Mr. Corleone. Hi, Grace Hamilton.
文森曼西尼对我说会向你提起我
Vincent Mancini promised that he’d tell you about me.
说也许你会见我
that maybe you’d see me.
-文森曼西尼可有提到她? -没有
-Vincent Mancini called about her? -No
葛莉丝 你答应我不乱跑的
Grace, you promised me you’d stay up there.
-我知道! -两次了!
-I know. -Twice.
札萨来了
Joey Zasa showed up.
我让他在外厅等
We’ve got him waiting in the lobby.
他说要亲自向你道贺…致敬
Says he wants to personally congratulate you and show his respect.
我非得见他?
Do I have to see him?
他说你是他的老大
He says you’re his patrone.
而且只要求一分钟
and he only wants a minute.
文森 你最喜欢哪个姑姑?
Hey Vinnie! Who’s your favorite Aunt?
你!
You are.
今天我会跟麦克提你的事情
Today I’m gonna talk to Michael about your little problem.
你该早告诉我
I wish you would have warned me Conn’,
我也好穿得光鲜一点
I could have worn a better suit.
米乌奇协会选你
The Meucci Association has elected you,
为今年度意裔楷模
their Italian-American Man of the Year.
米乌奇
Meucci
米乌奇是谁?
Who’s Meucci?
意裔美籍他发明电♥话♥
He’s the Italian-American who invented the telephone.
比贝尔早了一年
He did it one year before Alexander Graham Bell.
挑今天来只为这档子事?
And this is the reason you’ve come to my home on this day.
去把鱼喂了
Go feed the fish.
有件事情让我很不痛快
I got a stone in my shoe, Mr. Corleone.
有个替我跑腿的小瘪三
A two-bit punk who works for me
他自命是你的亲属
The one who, thinks he’s related to you.
小混♥蛋♥!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!